• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Arcansi

Smash Champion
Today I had to deal with so much stuff.

All to get a LoL team for gottacon. But it worked.

You have no idea how relieved I am at the moment.

I have a math practice final tomorrow that I need to study for. There's no way I'm going to be able to except during school tomorrow. (Lunch, my TA block + My programming block).

Things are hard as ****. But I think they worked out.

Friendship is ****ing magic.

SKidd

Smash Master
hmmmmmm

guess i'll have to watch it if aero says it's good

also good **** arcansi

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
just spent another 24 hours of losing every match to ebrown, this time it was falcon @_@

project m is too good.

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
yes, breez, myself, and ebrown are coming tomorrow a little earlier with a pm setup, and im sure daz doesnt go anywhere without one.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
This saturday is busy yo. Magic pre release stuff :/
Btw- i dont really use facebook. Text me instead- or better yet, skype me.

Anyways, meta, yakal, adambrown mike and i are here. Where u guys at yo :p

SKidd

Smash Master
dawson can u link me to the tutorial you first gave me when i first wanted to get textures&everything

| Big D |

Smash Master
dawson can u link me to the tutorial you first gave me when i first wanted to get textures&everything
I can't sorry, I asked T-block on skype and he said that he would ban me :( I don't know why we can't post links with MLG not being the owners anymore.

Top Bottom