• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Kantrip

Kantplay
that awkward moment when you ask your parents how to fold down the van seats and then proceed to attempt to smuggle blankets and pillows out of the house unnoticed

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
slumber party

btw Caiden if you happen to end up in Pomo give me a shout, we can totally get some hype PM action

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
<- Me when my MK loses to Dawson's D3

there was definitely gaming yo. you went in the wrong way-

You can go upstairs by taking a left at the entrance when you walk in.
I'm well aware of that. I just didn't want to go upstairs to check knowing how some of the staff feel about letting smash players up there. >.>

that awkward moment when you ask your parents how to fold down the van seats and then proceed to attempt to smuggle blankets and pillows out of the house unnoticed
Somebody's getting into trouble. =0

:005:

| Big D |

Smash Master
I'll upload stuff on Monday so expect them Tuesday morning.

By the way someone left a pocket knife on my bed, red with a cross on it.

Captain L

Smash Champion
lol didn't you remember me being all excited when I sharpened my pencil using a swiss army knife?

it's okay dawson the thing isn't even sharp enough to cut bread

in other news it's mine can you pls bring it next week

| Big D |

Smash Master
So I actually don't have work today so Imma use that time to record.

lol didn't you remember me being all excited when I sharpened my pencil using a swiss army knife?

it's okay dawson the thing isn't even sharp enough to cut bread

in other news it's mine can you pls bring it next week

Still scurred

hey anyone wanna help me out with my flight to bc for p8? :D
I'll pitch in a few bucks.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Alright, I'm going to be doing something different for the schedule this time. The posted start times will be slightly later than usual, but that does not mean you should come later. I will be stopping registration for each event strictly at the time specified; if you can't get to the venue by 1pm, for example, I assume you're not interested in entering doubles. We will be having P:M as our side event after Brawl singles because we will probably not have much attendance for P:M anyway, and there is another P:M side event at the Melee tournament a week later.

12:00pm - Venue opens, friendlies, registration begins
1:00pm - Brawl doubles starts
3:00pm - Brawl singles starts
7:00pm - Project M singles starts
10:00pm - Venue closes

If you are not registered for each event before the written start time, you will not be entered.

:005:

SKidd

Smash Master
yo meta if there's ever a smashfest you'd be willing to give me a ride to i'm always down (unless i'm not down)

i'm in pitt meadows

also kantrip are you showing up next saturday for the tournament? we can team mk+diddy

Metà

Smash Master
yo meta if there's ever a smashfest you'd be willing to give me a ride to i'm always down (unless i'm not down)

i'm in pitt meadows

also kantrip are you showing up next saturday for the tournament? we can team mk+diddy
that's hella far outta my way

i could pick you up from the station though

| Big D |

Smash Master
So serious question. I've asked a few people on this and their input had been different to what I expected so here goes.

Should I go ICs more in friendlies? So far my mindset has been to avoid ICs because it is my understanding that most people hate the MU. But I also realize that the thought of playing against secondaries is not in most peoples' taste either.

Most of the time I try and pick as to what I believe would be a fun MU for both people and that's why I'm hesitant on going ICs.

I realize it's different for everyone so any input is appreciated.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
So serious question. I've asked a few people on this and their input had been different to what I expected so here goes.

Should I go ICs more in friendlies? So far my mindset has been to avoid ICs because it is my understanding that most people hate the MU. But I also realize that the thought of playing against secondaries is not in most peoples' taste either.

Most of the time I try and pick as to what I believe would be a fun MU for both people and that's why I'm hesitant on going ICs.

I realize it's different for everyone so any input is appreciated.
Ask who you're playing against.

Generally, play your main unless asked not to//don't feel like it. People aren't there solely to have fun, they're there to get better.

Gotta play against IC's someday.

Top Bottom