• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
make that a poutine Jer and you got yourself a deal

#scavenger

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Facebook is more accessible to more people. It helps newer players keep in touch that don't otherwise come here.

Well maybe it's just me on exclusivity thing. I don't see why I have to approach somebody each and every time to play them. Maybe I'm just a big and scary person and I'm the shy one compared to everybody else. Am I not worth playing against? It's just so strange that few people actually ask to play with me...

Watching casual Brawl games is more entertaining to me than most Brawl videos I have watched.

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys!! long time no see!! wow PR has really changed since I last saw it, I wish I was there to attend the next phoenix but I am about to start training again in smash, going to main Marth now as Metaknight seems to be banned and am pretty excited about the next smash release!! I may end up coming back to Van in June, still unconfirmed tho...but hopefully we can play again soon!! :) EL DUO might make a comeback as well!! ;)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
The character spread pretty much restrains me from tournaments. :)

My sister told me that casual Peach player is on The Amazing Race right now! Totally going to watch and root for him! Probably going to subscribe to him too since so many of his struggles in life are relatable for me.

| Big D |

Smash Master
Hey does anybody have a Wii motion plus attachment they wouldn't mind lending out?

I could MM someone with like a secondary or something to let me borrow it.

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Hey does anybody have a Wii motion plus attachment they wouldn't mind lending out?

I could MM someone with like a secondary or something to let me borrow it.
Lol I could just give you mine, I never play Wii Sports Resort anymore anyways C:

| Big D |

Smash Master
That would be awesome thanks! I don't need to keep it though, I just need it to play Skyward Sword.

Maybe we could do some sort of Zelda themed match.

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
Oh, hey, Vincent. =0 Metaknight is actually here to stay, so you still have that option, but it's great to hear you might be coming back regardless. ^.^
Oh nice!! didnt know that, well then I would be coming back with an extremely improved MK fo sho!!! ERIICCCC...hey btw someone was asking me if it was true you were going to come down here again??

Captain L

Smash Champion
Did you see that guys? Bryan said my MK might not be terrible!

I'm practically beside myself with glee.
Loooooool after reading the whole thread lately this random post made me lol

I am officially working on Saturday sorry guys

But only till 11am <3

Captain L

Smash Champion
Um it doesn't take me 3 hours to get there...
I'll be there for 12, still before basically everyone

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Yea, gonna go hardcore Link if I feel like I'm up to it
Plus Big D wants my WiiMotion+ thing

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
ss is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper slow at the beginning

I had to push my way through the first 3-6 hours

-___________________________-
other than that it's a pretty darn good game
creative boss battles

Captain L

Smash Champion
I especially enjoyed boss battles mode on hero mode. Shame you have to literally beat the whole game almost twice to unlock it.

Top Bottom