• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I just caught up on the Amazing Race and Joey's still in it! Everybody should watch our favourite YouTubing casual Peach player :p

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
So I was browsing around the P:M Diddy boards for kicks, and somebody wrote a small essay critiquing my Diddy, pointing out all the things I was doing wrong in my tournament matches on Saturday. I've never posted there before. I don't even :054:

SKidd

Smash Master
So I was browsing around the P:M Diddy boards for kicks, and somebody wrote a small essay critiquing my Diddy, pointing out all the things I was doing wrong in my tournament matches on Saturday. I've never posted there before. I don't even :054:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Damn bc get ****ed. Losing to jake and then he gets critiqued by a random against his own will because he played diddy all wrong.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Landon, how does one get their hands on these?

DISCOUNT CODE 662: Tall Caramel (or Hazelnut) Macchiato for $2 (valid April 1 - 30)
DISCOUNT CODE 761: Tall Espresso Beverage for $2 (Valid April 1 - 30)
DISCOUNT CODE 762: Breakfast Sandwich or Oatmeal for $2 with purchase of espresso beverage (valid April 15 - 30)
DISCOUNT CODE 952: Free Bakery Treat with purchase of espresso beverage (valid April 1 - 14)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Haha, I would never have said things like that if anything at all.

There are so many better [Asian] drinks than Arizonas (funnily, the most variety and value for Arizonas are at T&T) and people should really be more selective about their choice in soaps. I expected a mention of a certain kpop loving player in BC as well ;)

And on the topic of hygiene... :peach:

http://www.smartsource.ca/smartsour...3NBUVOVSO5ZAUIAQHGCIBWLTMHCUEJ6WEEBC3JBXJJ5MP

Print two and take it to Superstore. The coupon is for $3 off Dove Colour Care shampoo and conditioner and they have been reduced to $3 in store. Awesome deal since you only need to pay taxes of 36 cents per bottle! You are technically only allowed one bottle per purchase so you may have to do separate transactions. My cashier was kind of... not smart and processed two coupons and I actually got $3 off the $2.99 (at the Metrotown Superstore) shampoo and conditioner so I even paid two cents less tax and I'm very sure that's not even allowed. It amounted to something like $0.68 cents for me?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I used to drink Peach Snapple everyday in high school. So good! These days, it's primarily water (sometimes coconut water) and the occasional Tim Hortons coffee during the roll up the rim to win event.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
It is good for you since there's polyphenols and stuff. A little secret I have is that I gave up tea and coffee (unless I really need it) because I noticed how yellow my teeth were despite my oral routine :(

I saw that community tier list thread and I'd share my opinion with you guys! (I'm not going to post my opinion there)

S: Meta Knight
A: Ice Climbers, Olimar, Diddy Kong, Snake, Marth
B: Pikachu, Wario, Falco
C: Zero Suit Samus, Lucario, King Dedede, Fox, Game and Watch, Toon Link
D: Pit, Wolf, ROB
E: Peach, Kirby, Yoshi, Sheik, Donkey Kong, Ike, Sonic
F: Lucas, Ness, Pokemon Trainer, Luigi
G: Mario, Zelda, Samus, Bowser, Captain Falcon
H: Link, Jigglypuff, Ganondorf

Go ahead, laugh :(

Captain L

Smash Champion
looks pretty good to me

Peach above rob probably.

woah lucas too high

also mystery dungeon has a lot of feels

| Big D |

Smash Master
No I'd say ROB > Peach.

Nice list, although I will say ZELDA IS TOO DAMN HIGH.

I don't think Lucas is far off the mark Landon, keep in mind he did get 9th at SKTAR.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Haha, I decided not to get the game because I didn't want the game to distract me from school. I have never played any Mystery Dungeon games.

I have a cart filled with three fragrances adding up to $120 and I'm so tempted to actually checkout but so pricey >_>

| Big D |

Smash Master
So here is my vote for the next tier list, I'm not sure if I am allowed to be sharing but others are doing it so what the heck.

My list.
S: Meta Knight
A: Snake, Diddy Kong, Dedede, Marth
B: Olimar, Wario, Falco, ZSS
C: Ice Climbers, ROB , Peach, Fox, Toon Link
D: Pit, Sonic, Pikachu, Lucario, Luigi
E: Kirby, Game and Watch, Sheik, Ike, Sonic
F: Lucas, Donkey Kong, Pokemon Trainer, Wolf, Yoshi
G: Samus, Zelda, Ness, Bowser, Ganondorf,
H: Captain Falcon, Link, Mario,
I: Jigglypuff

Keep in mind I play every character.