• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299

SKidd

Smash Master
mario is not that low man
he got a cape and **** peach
HE ****S PEACH
****ING ****S HER
FUCL

Captain L

Smash Champion
So that tourney kevin linked to has some pretty good pieces in the ruleset, and some stuff that makes no sense really. Like character lock? What could they hope to accomplish by having character lock in a casual tourney? And how will they even keep track of everyone's character?Items and ffa format aside, that just confused me.

Anyways I would be down to go to their next instalment just for kicks if anyone wants to join me. Also dawson I like how jigglypuff is just that much worse than everyone that she gets her own tier.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
So that tourney kevin linked to has some pretty good pieces in the ruleset, and some stuff that makes no sense really. Like character lock? What could they hope to accomplish by having character lock in a casual tourney? And how will they even keep track of everyone's character?Items and ffa format aside, that just confused me.

Anyways I would be down to go to their next instalment just for kicks if anyone wants to join me. Also dawson I like how jigglypuff is just that much worse than everyone that she gets her own tier.
Lol my vote has ganon in his own tier.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Except the one thing casual players have over competitive players is that casual players know camping and timing people out is super lame and would never do it.

Depending on the time, I might go to one of those library events. The library itself is very new and I found myself studying there a bit. Super close to the mall and eateries!

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
The new mystery dungeon! I was pretty disappointed to find out I could only chose from the gen 5 starters + axew to be my partner >.> You had the option of like 20 Pokemon in the previous installment D=

and ****, NEVER run while separated from you partner in a dungeon. You get locked into runnin until you hit a wall and are forced to watch you partner die.

Captain L

Smash Champion
whaaaaaaat!!!!!

But.... but.... I need to have pikachu + (bulbasaur/squirtle) as my team :(

this will not fly. Gotta wait for the hacked version obvs.

Captain L

Smash Champion
the mystery dungeon games are the only ones that have made me legitimately cry

hey you pikachu was close as well

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I guess I'll start the game soon :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI5iI5jKbKc made me cry when I played it for the first time. Probably the only time I cried but it's not really sad unless you play it through. I don't think I cry as much as I should from video games, haha.

I put over 200 hours in the sequel to have access to the good ending. You need at least 95% completion for the good ending and 100% for the bonus ending scene. Definitely easier said than done and 100% impossible without a guide.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Big Deeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm in the hospital! you should have people over at your house to smash =x I probably won't start feeling better til like the 5th tho.

| Big D |

Smash Master
It's the Easter weekend I might be able to do something Sunday/Monday if people are up for it,

If not I don't have exams until the 15th so I could likely do something on say Wednesday or a weekend before the tourney.

Hope you feel better soon.

SKidd

Smash Master
Why did the thread title say wavedash for a bit? I noticed a melee player's post had an out of place wavedash edited into it as well earlier.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Wah work was awful today. The manager came up to me and he's like... hey Kevin you're making too much bonus money compared to the others so I'm going to cut your bonus in half from now on so it's more fair... Like wth my whole body is sore after each shift because I'm Meta Knight tier at work! Not my fault others aren't motivated like I am :(

A coworker came up to me for beauty advice today... lol >_>

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Wah work was awful today. The manager came up to me and he's like... hey Kevin you're making too much bonus money compared to the others so I'm going to cut your bonus in half from now on so it's more fair... Like wth my whole body is sore after each shift because I'm Meta Knight tier at work! Not my fault others aren't motivated like I am :(

A coworker came up to me for beauty advice today... lol >_>
That's actually bull****. I'm mad for you now. >.>

That's not fair in any way, shape, or form. That's just management being cheap to save a bit of money, and they figure they can get away with it because they know you're a hard worker regardless. If this happened to me, I'd definitely feel like I was being taken advantage of.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Yeah and because I go so fast, I get sent home earlier (2hrs early for the past month). I calculated that if I go slow and stay 2hrs longer, I'd make more money.

The manager's stance is that I work once a week and I earn $60-$80 bonus per shift (though less lately since it's slower and my partner is learning from me :() plus $25 if I make no errors and some people work full time and get no bonus at all so in this way it's not fair. Well, it's not really my fault they aren't as fast as me.

Honestly, if my workplace had a Brawl tier list, I'd be Pikachu because these two ladies (Meta Knight) get over $125 per shift, plus $50 error free for working full time, plus $50/$25 for being the fastest/second fastest pickers at the warehouse though this reward is bi-weekly.

This is how I afford FOOD, games, cologne, sponsoring a child, and supporting Breakfast Clubs! (And Brawl, haha.) :(

Joey's still in the Amazing Race! :peach:

Top Bottom