• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Jason, just so you know, I didn't actually plan to do anybody's taxes for them. I was going to have that person do it while I guide him/her through how it works so that it will be a learning process. But anyway, I can try my best. She'll need a laptop (preferably with access to internet), tax slips like T4 or T2202a, and if she wants to submit the form online, she'll need internet, her SIN number, and banking information (branch, instutution, account numbers) though she can do it on her own time. If you're not 19, you can't get GST credits. It's honestly better to file taxes electronically because it reduces the chance for errors and is far faster.

Eric, I'll partner if you don't mind placing badly :(

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Jason, just so you know, I didn't actually plan to do anybody's taxes for them. I was going to have that person do it while I guide him/her through how it works so that it will be a learning process. But anyway, I can try my best. She'll need a laptop (preferably with access to internet), tax slips like T4 or T2202a, and if she wants to submit the form online, she'll need internet, her SIN number, and banking information (branch, instutution, account numbers) though she can do it on her own time. If you're not 19, you can't get GST credits. It's honestly better to file taxes electronically because it reduces the chance for errors and is far faster.

Eric, I'll partner if you don't mind placing badly :(
Sure I will team with you. :D

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Obligatory last-minute reminder to bring set-ups!

Seriously, SKidd and Trevor apparently can't come, and Landon has to leave early. All three of them usually bring set-ups. Help make up the difference please! =]

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
How many people are going?
I'll be bringing my set up ...

However ...

This is a new Wii, and it's nowhere near unlocking all the characters
Idk if someone could run Gecko on it and unlock it?
My new wii isn't modded though, so idk :(

I'll be there today anyways :)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I know you guys are swamped with your final exams so if you need help uploading, you can send me your replays.

I do not have finals until May.

| Big D |

Smash Master
My actual revised version of my tier list vote. I'm fairly certain after Zero posted his vote everywhere that there aren't restrictions on who I'm allowed to show.

[collapse=My list]S Tier

1 Metaknight
2 Ice Climbers

A Tier

3 Diddy
4 Olimar
5 Marth
6 Snake
7 ZSS
8 Falco
9 Pikachu

B Tier

10 Wario
11 Lucario
12 Dedede
13 Toon Link
14 Fox
15 Wolf

C Tier

16 Pit
17 Mr. Game and Watch
18 ROB
19 Peach
20 Sonic
21 DK
22 Kirby
23 Ike
24 Ness

D Tier

25 Yoshi
26 Sheik
27 Lucas
28 Pokemon Trainer
29 Luigi

E Tier

30 Mario
31 Samus
32 Bowser
33 Captain Falcon

F Tier
34 Link
35 Jigglypuff
36 Zelda

H Tier

37 Ganondorf[/collapse]

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Time to main Peach now... or Zelda like Cosmo.

D Tier is too good to compete in Low Tiers.

Dawson, I like your non-troll tier list. I don't think Zelda is a whole tier better though. Fox is better than Wolf.

I laughed so hard at this vid my sister showed me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xveHM27tA0

| Big D |

Smash Master
It hurts to watch a grown man cry.

My opinion of ganon is is that he has some solid mix ups and can capitalize on habits with reads but then you realize that he has no positive MUs whatsoever.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Zelda doesn't have that many mixups I think since half of her moveset is pretty unviable and some of her better moves can be escaped with good SDI... even her up smash. Gotta bank on the opponent not knowing the matchup :(

One drop of that hot pepper extract would make any grown man cry, lol.

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
Hehe, Aleate, you were one little stock away from the honour of being 7th instead of me ;) You're lucky I'm one of the few people there that had literally zero experience with Zelda!

Anybody for dubz next month? :D

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Yeah your Fox is great. I hope to see you next time.

Unfortunately, I'm kinda busy on the weekdays so I don't really play any Smash at all. Next month's also finals week so I'm not sure if I will attend next monthly... if we even have one with Jake leaving us to destroy Nova Scotia ;)

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Yeah your Fox is great. I hope to see you next time.

Unfortunately, I'm kinda busy on the weekdays so I don't really play any Smash at all. Next month's also finals week so I'm not sure if I will attend next monthly... if we even have one with Jake leaving us to destroy Nova Scotia ;)
I'm actually going to be staying here this Summer. I will likely be going to NS for a couple weeks after my finals, but after that, I will be continuing to host monthlies throughout the Summer.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
We do, just not me. Talk to Big D, Firefly, and Captain L to play more.

Next time, hope I don't use down b on you since I used to co-main Sheik. The Sheik/Fox matchup is like Pikachu except easier.

Oh that's good to hear Jake. You should still destroy them though.

Ontario Brawl players are hella annoying... I went to check the Sheik/Fox matchup score just now and they're associating their stupidity with the rest of the country.

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
I told pretty much everybody this, so I'll tell you the same thing- Don't go easy on me ;) I didn't ask Pikachu to not play Pikachu.

But yeah, Sheik is worse. You can do your **** at virtually any percent. Against pikachu if I get to 30 I'm usually okay.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Haha I wouldn't go Sheik on you. I don't play that character as well as I used to.

I go Zelda because I want to and not because I want to go easy on anybody. I'll be honest, I was really mad I couldn't land a single up air string on you because I was fishing for that so hard.

I hope you didn't think there was worse than Pikachu and Sheik: http://youtu.be/sF-pxIUO3gE?t=30s

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
Insane. But yeah, I was playing pretty safe against Peach after getting tap danced on in friendlies. Spent the whole match prioritizing not being below you ever. Poor Fox :(

Top Bottom