• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I can pick people up and drop them off at Coquitlam Centre/Station. Of course, there's a Qoola in Coquitlam Centre so obviously that place deserves some business from us. Jer you can come with me if you want and then we'll go to your place :)

I can even give you guys a small tour of my neighbourhood at the cost of 5-10 minutes less Brawl :)

| Big D |

Smash Master
Don't think I'm going to be able to make it on such short notice. Just too long a commute and I got work the next morning. Might work out better for those who just aren't masochistic enough.

Have fun though, hope you don't mind waiting a bit longer for that controller, I definitely appreciate you lending it to me.

A bit salty because I rushed through Skyward Sword so I could beat it before I gave you back your controller.

I tell you the most messed up thing about Skyward Sword is the feeling I get when Fi calls me Master. Reminiscent of the Mario Master days. obvs

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
BigD pls. It's not that long of a commute.

I'm really in NO rush to get the controller back Dawson. Take your time and enjoy SS.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
I can bring a tv if someone can pick me up js (like 2 min drive from coquitlam station JUST SAYIN)

otherwise I can meet y'all @ coquitlam station/centre

voting 2pm yo

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I don't think interest is that great so I don't think we need more TVs. Let's meet at the Food Court at Coquitlam Centre. Not sure what time you guys want.

Jer, you can come with me if you'd like,

~Koen

Smash Cadet
Sheldon and I can get a ride to Jer's house, but we need a ride back to Coquitlam center. :3

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
There were really fun and also intense games today! Shame you guys missed out on Brawl, Qoola, and Donairs.

Too bad you guys missed the look on Jake's face when I beat him in a game because of a bomb :)

| Big D |

Smash Master
I think I've seen every look possible on Jake's face lol. JV 4 stock

Spent the day watching the NYC stream, Ally vs Nakat was amazing. Maybe we'll try again for next Saturday.

Top Bottom