• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Captain L

Smash Champion
would go if it was jer's house, so much closer

plus better atmosphere than stronghold anyways

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Dawson pls.

Also if it does happen at my place, I'd need help moving around the T.Vs. I fell down some stairs the other day and I think I cracked some ribs or something.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Need a bit more warning than that for that commute, I'll try and make it out if it's like on Wednesday or later.
I think we were talking about Thursday? IDK, maybe it wasn't clear, but hopefully we can get something going~

Dawson pls.

Also if it does happen at my place, I'd need help moving around the T.Vs. I fell down some stairs the other day and I think I cracked some ribs or something.
Sorry to hear that. =[ I'd be happy to help move TVs. It'll likely be less lifting for me than I usually have to do for tournaments anyway. =P

| Big D |

Smash Master
I think we were talking about Thursday? IDK, maybe it wasn't clear, but hopefully we can get something going~

Sorry to hear that. =[ I'd be happy to help move TVs. It'll likely be less lifting for me than I usually have to do for tournaments anyway. =P
He lies, I do all the lifting.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
What happened to the venue?

I may come on Thursday.

I just made a LinkedIn. Does anybody want to add me? :)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I like the Peach/Meta Knight and Peach/Falco matchups. (I may not be good at them but I do like them)

My favourite Zelda matchup is probably... none of them. :)

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
anyone w.o a projectile
Snap.

I personally like Link VS generally any bulkier character (Ganon, D3, Bowser, Snake)
I HATE Link VS Luigi, Puff, Peach, and Olimar

For Falco I hate Marth, Diddy, and Puff
I can play anyone else with my Falco though (although I probs won't succeed)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I will come tomorrow depending on how much energy I have left.

Today, I learned the word treble = triple. (Not the musical term)

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I think we should consider Stronghold unavailable until further notice. They've posted a poll asking "if we were to move, where would it be?"...

I will show up at...a time. IDK what anybody else is planning to do... :x

| Big D |

Smash Master
Ill aim for 12:30, If I'm going all the way out there I'm going to make it count.

Edit: Also Jer could I get your number? Everytime I go out there I get lost. When Bryan says he has the memory of an elephant, don't believe him.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hm people being a douche and the venue possibly relocating? Might be a leasing issue...

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
there is also 4 surfaces to sleep on if anyone wishes to stay the night & leave in the morning

Top Bottom