• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jump to the Top (Mario Combo Video)

Tlmab

Smash Cadet
Am called The Last Mario (Tlm) in the place where I live, because nobody cares about him except for me of course. the other letters being my name.

Matt07

Smash Master
Really nice combo video, I enjoyed the music. The combo's were pretty sweet too.

5:00 wtf happened to Falco?
5:38 omg the double spike to Pikachu was sexy.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
People in combo videos or in regular matchs make Mario's spike so easy to land D:

:36 you could have just landed one more cape for the lulz.

:47 yay WoP bairs <3

1:47 EEVEN LONGER WOP BAIR ;O

1:51 to 2:07 = boner moment for that 0 death combo rofl.

4:26 so many capes to luigi you make him look like dirty **** rofl

5:37 holy lord **** spiked him once, but then you ****ing mindgamed him and threw out another spike to make him look like ****

6:02 fireball sniping = epic winz

Tlmab

Smash Cadet
Matt: thanks, about falco i dont really know LOL desu~~~

Mario 101: Thanks, and here I thought that the music was gamble LOL desu~~~

hippiedude92: Those were sweet moments, your comments made cry of laughter.

~PsykoTek~

Smash Cadet
Niccccccccccccccce Mario man, greatly resembles mine except I shorthop U-Air more often, as well as up tilt, but still a nice Mario, lol Mario gimps the **** outta Marth

Tlmab

Smash Cadet
Psykotek: ...thanks?

Judge judy: Yeah my opponent really get pissed at me when I gimp them easy.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Is because I play with tournament stocks (well around here is 4 stocks in tournaments).
4-Stock was in Melee only and it was changed back to Brawl because of the slower speeds. Nice vid though!

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Good vid. Not sure I can say your opponents were up to par, but good Mario nonetheless.

That Ike made me sad in my pants though.

Tlmab

Smash Cadet
Good vid. Not sure I can say your opponents were up to par, but good Mario nonetheless.

That Ike made me sad in my pants though.
thanks for the comment, but my opponents give me hell, the thing is that Ike and link are mario's ***** that's all.

Tlmab

Smash Cadet
instead of making another combo video why don't you post your videos so we can see how good you are and how good your opponents are.
I already showed how good I am in the Combo video, but if you want to see how good my opponents are, there are some videos in my youtube channel. watch those for now, and later on ill post some more. :)

Top Bottom