• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

jun 28th Monthly Brawl Tourney - Singles and Doubles - Birmingham ,AL

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Not so certain I am actually gonna be able to make this, to the people that offered to be my partner. I need to figure out a few logistics first.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
the only way i can make is if singles don't start until after six, cuz that's when i get off.
otherwise i'll make it to the next one

Majist

Smash Journeyman
i shall attend! i'm from huntsville.

and i do believe Lylat Cruise should be considered a neutral stage, even though i hate that stage.

i'm willing to bring my wii and my copy of Brawl. you should list ppl who are bringing setups and how many so you'll know what to expect.

i would bring my tv, but it's a 32" and quite heavy.... :/

Rawr-Kw0n187

Smash Apprentice
^Thank you sir for bringing a setup. It will be needed and appreciated.

If you guys really want lylat neutral so be it.

Dais

Smash Cadet
Alright, Rawr-Kw0n187, count me and my brother in (Dais & Vile). That's 2 more for the singles tournament. We're coming from Childersburg so it's a bit of a drive. As of right now we can make it but if something happens with jobs and one of us can't come I'll at least post here and let you know.
A question: At what time do you see this tourney ending? I work the graveyard shift (10pm to 7am) Fri. and Sat. Something tells me I'm gonna be one sleepy-sap-sucker :laugh:

Rawr-Kw0n187

Smash Apprentice
^I really don't know bro. Its shaping up to be pretty big. I'm glad you guys can come and show support.

We will have a lot of setups so it shouldn't be too long.

-: Trey :-

Smash Apprentice
oh seems like this might be a pretty big tourny for Alabama! Its about time XP. I'll sign up, and might I recommend you post this at All is Brawl too? They're a couple of Alabama brawlers there that wouldn't mind joining this.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I got a couple questions:

what's the name of the game store, for reference?

how do I pre-reg? I'd like to.

-: Trey :-

Smash Apprentice
er not sure if its already stated, but if you need a wii system for the tourny I could bring mine lol.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Playover Games and Movies
and
You basically just pre-reg'd. You could come to the store and pay also if u want.
ok thanks, I'm coming from huntsville so I can't pay until I get there. I'm 95% sure I'll be there. When do you approximate the singles will begin? I'm pressured on time.

hopefully this will be great!

Edit: I can bring my wii, but not a tv.

Rawr-Kw0n187

Smash Apprentice
er not sure if its already stated, but if you need a wii system for the tourny I could bring mine lol.
Please bring what you can.

ok thanks, I'm coming from huntsville so I can't pay until I get there. I'm 95% sure I'll be there. When do you approximate the singles will begin? I'm pressured on time.

hopefully this will be great!

Edit: I can bring my wii, but not a tv.
Try and get there around b4 tourny time if you need extra time just phone ahead. Registration starts at 11am.

nice1

Smash Lord
i highly doubt i'll be doin teams at this but i will be doing singles. Anyone wanna $5 MM me?

Gizm0

Smash Rookie
just a couple of qeustions

sorry to ask but is it 25$ for singles or 15$?

is it mandatory to bring like a T.V. or a controller?

and is this considered pre-registering? lol

because im coming no matter what but i was just wondering

Gerbil

Smash Champion
LMAO Sure i'll treat you to something to eat. I mean you did treat me to krystals when you won nerdacon lol i'll keep you updated on the tourney
I caught wind of the word "food" coming out of Maurice's mouth. It attracted me here.

I get fed too right? :D

nice1

Smash Lord
sorry to ask but is it 25$ for singles or 15$?

is it mandatory to bring like a T.V. or a controller?

and is this considered pre-registering? lol

because im coming no matter what but i was just wondering
It's BEST if you bring you own controller. If you want you can bring a tv but u don't hav to, although, it will make the tourney run a lil faster if we had one more tv with us long as its not an HD tv. It's $15 for singles but since everyone is paying a $5 door fee add the $5 to singles. Last but not least it didn't matter if you registered on here but thanx for letting us know your comming, even if you didn't say nothing on the forums and showed up at the tourney u can still register for the tourney. I hope i covered everything :chuckle:

Dais

Smash Cadet
Hey, are we gonna be able to use custom controls? It would be weird to play with that stupid jump-tap on again.

nice1

Smash Lord
Hey, are we gonna be able to use custom controls? It would be weird to play with that stupid jump-tap on again.
Yes you will be able to customize ya controls. I bet theres a lot of people (including me) who play with no jump-tap. Just make a name and hav your controlls set for that name.

Top Bottom