• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

June 13th WB Tourney 3 Results (where grand finals were held in a CAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's The Point

Smash Master
1. lain - All these firsts all of a sudden. You got some sort of level up at Apex.
2. Judge - What's with the Rainbow Cruise? Without that would have been a first. Still the #1 of doubles though. And Princess is precious.
3. Anther - Start getting first again. We all want you too.
4. Bowyer - You keep not going to tournaments, or doing all Fox, keep forgetting how good you are.
5: Omniswell - Your Wario is already past your ICs and MK. I suspect placings will just go up from here.
5: Hateoni - I was almost certain you'd eliminate me, just like you do at every tournament you've been too. Then you beat Judge.
7: Rofa - Too bad the documentary is done, the car finals would have been good. I didn't realize you were good, I thought Panda had you, then that odd counterpick beat you with Ding.
7: SamuraiPanda - Another solid placing. You just need to work on MK to be getting in the money.
9: Mikey L - Great Peach out of nowhere. I've played one Peach in all my tournaments. You wrecked me both games. We need friendlies.
9: Sauce Boss - I wish we had meet in tournament. You eliminated me in my first tournament, wanted a rematch after all this time. Should have at least remembered that for friendlies. Next time.
9: Needle of Juntah - I think you needed more booze.
9: Notra - I didn't realize there were Falcos in the MW until this tournament. Wish I knew who you were.
13: Viper JLT4GOV - I should have gotten some friendlies with you, learned some of that Kirby.
13: Vertical Horizon - Guy that beat Vayseth right? Good job.
13: Ankoku - You need to go to more tournaments, you'll do good. Also people love all that recording, despite their rudeness.
17: JCav - I wish I had played you out of doubles friendlies too. Wanted to play you since you were my first Brawl tournament match.
17: WTP - Pfft, stop switching around and just Falco it up.
25: Mr. Wonderful (JKBUK) - Another person I wanted to play from my first tournament.
25: Vayseth - I had a good time Friday. You do better smashfests than Panda, you provide snacks. Great seeing you after like 3 months. Good Dedede, you just need more tournament matches to make up for the lost time.
25: Ham - Nothing stolen, huzzah. Good tournament.
25: Dogma - The one guy from the first tournament that I did get to play. Close games, but you should have banned Japes.
33: Ori - Props to a good tournament. Only TO in MI.
33: Rogu - See above.
33: Iris - You do more technical stuff with Falco than I do. You got much better.
33: Wenis - Use a Gamecube controller, no button mistakes like with crappy Wiimotes.

Themann - Why weren't you in singles? I'd give you at least a 9th.
Booda - Practice up man, Vay is going to take you everywhere.

The only problem at the tournament was early on in doubles. No one was really TOing for a bit, and there were friendlies all over the place. Those couple of lax hours is what really delayed the whole thing.

Xi_Athletics_ix

Smash Rookie
Oh! To the person that accidentally tapped my chair with his foot I pointed to(if you're reading this). I'm really sorry about pointing you out. For some strange reason, I get taken right out of the game if someone touches me or anything I can feel while playing. There's really no hard feelings, and I hope I didn't come across that way. I'm sorry....

It's all good. Sorry I took you out of your game :s

This was my first tournament and I had a lot of fun. Havn't been playing long at all and you guys really make me want to get better at this.
I'll have to practice more so I won't be as bad when i play frendlies and so on.

Thanks for making it worth it everyone. See you guys soon.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Late shouts:

1. lain - Very nice job taking 1st again. You're really stepping up your IC ****. The way you controlled Battlefield... dayum.

2. Judge - Nice taking 2nd. Fun match and I really learned a lot from playing against you.

3. Anther - Step it up yo!

4. Bowyer - Didn't go fox at all!!! Good ****, ha.

5: Omniswell - Thanks so much for helping find people to pitch in a dollar :)

5: Hateoni - Playing against you is sooo fun! You're really good man (I'd say #8 in MI definitely)... OMG that Brinstar match. That was intense and sorry I played sooo gay, ha.

7: Rofa - You have improved more than anyone else as of recent. Good ****ing **** and nice come back tourney! Keep up the practice with Lain... And I'll be sure to come over more as well.

7. SamuraiPanda - Thanks a freaking ton for coming up with the idea to get people to pitch in a buck to let me play singles (I think that was you, sorry if it wasn't) and thanks so much for helping find people who were willing to donate :)

9: Mikey L - Thanks for teaming with me :) It was really fun and I think we meshed together simply amazingly. I most definitely want to team with you again if you'd be up for it :)

9: Needle of Juntah - **** close match. I can't believe it came down to trading fsmashes as the end.

17: Shaeden - You and Anther were too good in teams. ****.

17: WTP - Nice job with 17th place and thanks a lot for donating those 2 dollars

25: Vayseth - OMG Vayvay... call me the next time you come to AA!!!

25: SCOTU - Good **** with melee teams. That was really fun and I'm pumped that we beat up Dope and Montross' Falco and Fox :) too bad we couldn't handle his sheik the same way. We should team again next time.

33: Dope - Good seeing ya again. Come to more tourneys! And fun playing against you 4 times in bracket, ha.

33: Iris - Keep up practicing with us at Alan's place. You're def improving.

7: Botulismnator - Dayum, that falco is too good.

7: Montross - Too bad we didn't get to play any melee singles games. Very fun teams matches though. Good sheik.

9: Brainjack - hahaha, you don't like the EE??? lol

9: Moose - So you're MarkLoo, eh? I look forward to playing this upcoming school year.

17: Juggleguy - I have a lot of fun playing against you. Come over more!

33: Frollssus - I'm really sorry we didn't get to play. I'll play against you right away next time so I'm not caught up with the tournament until you have to leave.

1. GTFO Candy - Always a pleasure.

2. Killtz - Always a pleasure.

4. Shardz - wtf randomly showing up? ha. It's been a while, good to see ya.

All the TO's - Good job working with what ya had and keeping on people's ***** at the end. If you do that throughout the entire next tourney, it'll run great with ample time at the end.

Booda - Good seeing ya again... Did you play in any singles events?

Anyone I missed - Sorry, there were a lot of people there.

ShardZ

Smash Cadet
Was good seeing you Smash doods again! I live a 10 min drive down Middlebelt from that church and I wasn't doing anything, so yeah, no reason for me to NOT come hang out. Hopefully I'll see a few of you guys at Evo - I'll most likely spend the weekend in the BYOC room playing BlazBlue. :D

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Good thing you guys were prepared XD With the labtop and stuff...

so you played grand finals with a TV and a labtop? or just the TV?

Lol at first I thought you meant you guys were like, sitting in the car...

What happened? Did the tourney last too long or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom