• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

June 13th WB Tourney 3. WHERE WE HELD GRAND FINALS FROM A ****IN CAR

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Juggleguy, I hope to hell you recorded losers' finals of Brawl, because apparently mine was disconnected again without my knowledge immediately after Anther and lain's set in winners' finals.

Seriously man, if you're seeing this video recording thing as some sort of competition you can have it all. It'll save me the trouble of bringing my laptop.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Juggleguy, I hope to hell you recorded losers' finals of Brawl, because apparently mine was disconnected again without my knowledge immediately after Anther and lain's set in winners' finals.

Seriously man, if you're seeing this video recording thing as some sort of competition you can have it all. It'll save me the trouble of bringing my laptop.
stop complaining you baby, seriously, its annoying to even read. just bring your own set up and hook it up to that if its that much of a problem, thats what i do.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Not particularly interested in bringing more stuff when I can just bring less and not worry about it.

I processed results, etc., in case people have AiB accounts.
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=5698

EDIT: 23 Brawl doubles teams (46 players) and 14 Melee doubles teams (28 players)? That's pretty impressive.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
stop complaining you baby, seriously, its annoying to even read. just bring your own set up and hook it up to that if its that much of a problem, thats what i do.
congrats on thats what you do!

guess what! some of us cant just throw our tv in the back of our cars!

secondly, people should be more considerate then to just unplug and leave a laptop anyway. the owner of the laptop should be notified so that everythign that was recorded can be saved. and it would sort of not be legit to just have someone's laptop just lying around.

Mr. Rogu

Smash Ace
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/5268/pict0388e.jpg
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3379/pict0397.jpg
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/9126/pict0404.jpg
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/3733/pict0393.jpg
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/4917/pict0386.jpg

k, heres some pics of what went down at grand finals. i couldnt really figure out how to show the pics on the thread and the options i did try, they would either be way too tiny or take up like 3 full pages. so i just gave the links instead.

anyways...

this tourney was probably the most interesting one ive been to yet. it was so sweet.

shoutouts:
vayseth- great matches in brawl. very close. also thanks big time for helping us out.
dope- fun matches in brawl, close too.
lain- congrats on being the 1st person ever of winning finals by playing in a car at a parking lot.
kiltz/GTFOcandy- always a pleasure playing naruto and seeing you guys.
ORI_bro, Ham, Wii- i think we ran a pretty good tourney. nothing got stolen this time.
Buttersworth- thanks for letting us use your car for finals.
John- good matches in melee, i was not prepared at all facing your ganondorf.
Kerb- good matches in melee, you moved so fast with fox, i couldnt even tell where you were half the time.

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
This was really fun. The grand finals in the car was too good. Michigan needs more tournaments, especially because it's summer!

Ori/Ham- thanks for hosting.
Jcav/JKBUK/Dogma- <3 you :bee:
Gates- I had a fun time teaming with you man. That 2v1 comeback I made was nuts. I was so nervous lol. Next time we gotta try D3 and diddy ;)
Vayseth- It was fate that we had to play lol. Great set man. Let me know if you get those smashfests going.
Scala- Where you been? Fun friendlies, your yoshi is legit.
The mann- Sucks you couldn't do singles, but your weegee and vipers kirby gave my poor metaknight the business in doubles.
Anther-gg, I can never be pissed when I lose to you, because you are just too legit lol. I am always rooting for your pika.
Panda/ankoku- gg in dubs. Panda I saw you commentating; I can't wait to hear it lol.
Omni- I want to play that wario it looked legit. Stick with him!
Cactuarz-I ate your twizzlers. :bee:
Rofa-gg, definitely a solid metaknight.
Lain/judge- for being really good at this game

There was a bunch of other people whose names I forgot that I friendlied and stuff. Anyways everyone was sweet and I had a good time hanging out and smashing all day. Michigan, host more tournaments!
:011:

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
Alright. Shouts. (totally playing off of sauce's)

ori/ham - good tourney. i had a lot of fun. run pools next time tho. And ori, don't play ICs.
Jcav/Dogma/Sauce - DUDE! WTF!!!!
buddha- **** lain and his $200. You deff had the most fun at that tourney. Not a time I didn't see you that you didn't look like the happiest guy on the earth.
vayvay- i look forward to what you have planned
the mann- dude. our matches are always so close, its insane. Good seeing you again.
scala - siiiiiick yoshi dittos. I'll deff give you a call over the summer.
omni - thanks for showing me wario. although i haven't the slightest idea on what i did against wario that i don't do against most other characters =/ call sometime for friendlies man, i miss ya
cactuarz - >.< another snake main? ughhhh. lol ggs tho. Next time i'll ditto your snake instead of using my scrub *** pika.
rofa - i'm sorry man. I was not happy with my bracket, just wasn't on the ball. Money match next time i see you?
lain - too good man. always fun talking/playing with ya.
anther- BOOOOOOOOOOO
judge - being sick and taking 2nd can't be an easy thing to do. good job.
that ike kid- glad i could help point you to the right guy. we need more not snakes and MK mains.
mikey - wow, where'd you come from man? you got lots of respect playing like you did. Hope to play you in friendlies more.
JOEY- ggs man. sorry for flipping out. i just really, really hate snake.
NoJ (if you're reading this at all) - G&W for mid tier. Only we know whats up.

anyone else - good games if i played you.

Great tourney. Got some 15 hours or so of straight up smashing.

Michigan, host more tournies, and for the love of god, QUIT ****ING PLAYING SNAKE.

judge!

Smash Ace
woo pics of me and lain in g finals that needs to be like sticked for being 1st car g finals lol

TheMann

Smash Ace
Man everybody is so lucky I didn't do singles. I was gonna finally stop sandbagging and take 1st XD

lololololololl!!!1!1!!111one

Vayseth

Smash Master
Norm, what the **** are you even doing in this thread? Learn to skim. Ankoku totally was just upset that his stuff was messed with when he thought it was going fine. YOU'D be pissed if your stuff was disconnected wouldn't you?

congrats on thats what you do!

guess what! some of us cant just throw our tv in the back of our cars!

secondly, people should be more considerate then to just unplug and leave a laptop anyway. the owner of the laptop should be notified so that everythign that was recorded can be saved. and it would sort of not be legit to just have someone's laptop just lying around.
This.

Also, where is that results thread? I'mma make one myself if it's not up by tomorrow.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
They skipped pools.

Can we either get this locked or use it for the WB4 tourney instead?

Top Bottom