• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just a n@@b question (about the Nanapult)

BSeeD

Smash Journeyman
Plz, i just wanna know how i can make this **** ****ing Nanapult, coz i think it can be very useful and nobody in France can clearly explain it to me...

Vall3y

Smash Lord
this is answered in 10 other places but whatever...
you desynch them (lets say you sidestep, hold cstick down, then before nana is done you fire an ice block). then, you wavedash forward with nana (while popo is still doing his ice block), jump quickly and down b. good luck.

BSeeD

Smash Journeyman
ok thx a lot you guyz, i'm sorry i couldn't find any thread talking about the Nanapult, and i couldn't find out by myself how it works...

PB&J

Smash Hero
i don't know what choknater is talking about it is very useful...especially for mindgames...most of the times u will do it..ur opponent will quickly wait until its over and try to attack nana..when they do and they always do...wavedash quickly and grab them ...works every time

BSeeD

Smash Journeyman
yeah but in fact i tried to nanapult, but it's impossible for me, i don't have the right timing... i can only wavedash forward with nana but then it's over i can't jump...

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
Nanapult seems pretty worthless to me. Most of the time Nana just gets hurled into death.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
I find that the Nanapolt is only useful under certain circumstances and only really useful if your against 2 or more enemies. i use the nanapolt to send nana into a battle against someone else while I'm taking on another player so i can split up my enemies.

other than that i can't think of any situation in which you would actually need to use it. Its a medium difficulty move that has fairly poor results, usualy ending with your or nana's defeat.

Top Bottom