• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I don't think K. Rool detracters will ever use the "too big" argument. Unlike Ridley, we've already seen a downsized K. Rool in Super Mario Sluggers.

the idiots that say he's owned by RARE will.
Now that you mention it, have you heard that Microsoft used to think that they owned Donkey Kong until now?:laugh:

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
I don't think K. Rool detracters will ever use the "too big" argument. Unlike Ridley, we've already seen a downsized K. Rool in Super Mario Sluggers.

Now that you mention it, have you heard that Microsoft used to think that they owned Donkey Kong until now?:laugh:
That's Microsoft, they're morons. Don't believe me? Just look at the Xbox One. :3

D

Deleted member

Not without a few last dying gasps, of course. Stuff to the tune of...

"Was Mega Man OVERSHADOWED at E3?"

"Is this game Mega Man's SWAN SONG?"

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:
Hearing the detractors attempt to get the last word but failing miserably only made Mega Man's victory that much sweeter. Can't wait to say how detractors react to Ridley's and King K. Rool's inclusion.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I think I've got the ideal slogan for a K. Rool character trailer.

King K. Rool Returns

It's a triple entendre. He's returning with a vengeance for the first time since 2008, obviously. 'Returns' is the DK game that will receive the most content and focus in the game. 'K. Rool Returns' is also the name of DKC2's title screen music, and an introduction to the game's pirate motif to boot.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I want to be able to have a Bowser + K. Rool team... that's way too badass to handle.
Add Ridley in there and the badassery would probably just make my brain explode.

D

Deleted member

Add Ridley in there and the badassery would probably just make my brain explode.
Throw in Ganondorf and (despite being horribly unlikely) Dr. Eggman, and I suppose Wily too, since Ermahgerd Merger Mern is in the game, all working together, and you got yourself a spicy villain sandwich.

Groose

Smash Champion
I think I've got the ideal slogan for a K. Rool character trailer.

King K. Rool Returns

It's a triple entendre. He's returning with a vengeance for the first time since 2008, obviously. 'Returns' is the DK game that will receive the most content and focus in the game. 'K. Rool Returns' is also the name of DKC2's title screen music, and an introduction to the game's pirate motif to boot.

Then again, I think they may pull another K-pun here. King K. Rool Komes to Fight or something?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
"King K.Rool Konquers the competition."

Groose

Smash Champion
I really hope K. Rool is in the next game. I doubt Dixie will get in (particularly because it's just Diddy Kong in drag).

However, clone potential may actually help Dixie---it means that she requires slightly less work than a completely original character, like K. Rool would be.

If When K. Rool gets in, it will be by his own merits, not by the weaknesses of others.

Xhampi

Smash Lord

Dear pesky Kutthroats,
The pirate reptiles and I have taken over the SSB4 roster!
Your Kaptain is now a permanent guest at one of our seven Koopa Space ships!
We dare you to find him if you can.

Signed
Captain Bowser

1st Mate Yoshi

And Quartermaster Ridley

Xhampi

Smash Lord
Ridley eat a lots of mini-mushrooms and poison mushrooms with his honey on daily basis.

Also the ship is nearly empty now since the crew never have the chance to sleep with K.Rool singing all day and night, last time we ask him what he wanted to eat he goes "I'll take your color TV's, and a banana if you please".
What's wrong with that guy and how do you make him stop?

*Sigh* No wonder why Charizard ran away.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Ridley eat a lots of mini-mushrooms and poison mushrooms with his honey on daily basis.

Also the ship is nearly empty now since the crew never have the chance to sleep with K.Rool singing all day and night, last time we ask him what he wanted to eat he goes "I'll take your color TV's, and a banana if you please".
What's wrong with that guy and how do you make him stop?

*Sigh* No wonder why Charizard ran away.
Well, he put an end to this silly world peace, alright...

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I want Ridley and K. Rool in Smash 4 together really badly...we need a pirate battle event match to go with it. :grin:

Groose

Smash Champion
Well, he put an end to this silly world peace, alright...

This will be my finest hour, now that I have the power! NOTHING ON THIS EARTH CAN STOP ME NOW!

I'm using that as the background music to my first K. Rool Kombo Video.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
This will be my finest hour, now that I have the power! NOTHING ON THIS EARTH CAN STOP ME NOW!

I'm using that as the background music to my first K. Rool Kombo Video.
This would be an utter riot, especially since most of his other combo videos will probably have some Gangplank Galleon remix instead.

I may or may not have plans to join random online battles and begin raving about taking over the Barrelworks with exploding barrels.

Groose

Smash Champion
This would be an utter riot, especially since most of his other combo videos will probably have some Gangplank Galleon remix instead.

I may or may not have plans to join random online battles and begin raving about taking over the Barrelworks with exploding barrels.

I'll just turn "My Wittle Evil One" up to full volume and put it right next to my mic for the whole match. That should show them. :troll:

I'll be that famous dude that does that for every online match I do.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
For some reason I had a dream that there were like 3DS re-releases of DKC3, DK 64, and the like where they had some all new levels, bonus & DK coins, and such. Then I woke up... Dammit.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
For some reason I had a dream that there were like 3DS re-releases of DKC3, DK 64, and the like where they had some all new levels, bonus & DK coins, and such. Then I woke up... Dammit.

They'll do that eventually I'm sure. At least the DK64 one. Eventually people are gonna start asking. Besides, it's so easy to do.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Yeah, hopefully. DK 64 at least is within reason compared to the other ones that have already been re-released on Nintendo's previous portable systems enough times. It can't be ignored forever you would think.

Top Bottom