• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

Malle

Smash Apprentice
I only disagree in the context that the Ridley thread is also full of stuff that isn't revelent to the just dealing with the backlash from detractors as it also contains a large amount of random things that aren't simply found in the other character threads, I mean more then a few pages could be filled with posts just talking about making the thread bigger seemingly for the sake for doing so. Regardless that neither here or there I suppose.

If the Gangplank Galleon was a stage I would image it would have some familiar elements with the Pirate Ship, but even stages with similar structures try to throw a few things into the mix to make it at least feel different.
It is a bit.. "Meh". But what can one do when they are bored while they still want to talk on the thread with the supporters. Most subjects with Ridley have been speculated/talked to death. Don't get me wrong, I do agree it should be more about Ridley and less random stuff.. Then again thats my excuse. I also support King K Rool, need more Villians for the franchise, what more than a mean big ol' croc that hates bananas and monkeys!

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
Use the BBCode [U.RL='your link goes here] [/U.RL] on either side of your image, just without the periods.

As for why K. Rool doesn't usually appear in Mario spinoff while other Kongs do, I remember reading a theory about how it's because they don't want a second main villain present to overshadow or hog the spotlight from Bowser. That's not a problem with other Kongs because they're blatantly sidekick material.
I could understand that for mario party games but for games like mario kart, mario tennis, etc. I thought everyone was a winner lol. Oh well, if him being playable in ssb4 is close enough on the wii u and 3-ds then that's still cool with me. Just as long as they bring him back as the main baddie in the future dk franchise.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
I'm dying to find out who the Kremling "boss" is. Might be a Krusha, or even a large Kritter. That's what I'm hoping for.

K. Rool's chances went up again, I feel.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
As for why K. Rool doesn't usually appear in Mario spinoff while other Kongs do, I remember reading a theory about how it's because they don't want a second main villain present to overshadow or hog the spotlight from Bowser. That's not a problem with other Kongs because they're blatantly sidekick material.
This... is a very interesting thing to note, thanks for bringing it up. Actually it only makes me want more DK spinoffs. I was kinda hoping to see like Dixie and K. Rool in MK8, or as MK8 DLC, but instead we lost Diddy as well. Maybe they're either planning DLC, or they just want to distance the franchises again and give DK more spinoffs now that Returns has made DK more popular on his own might once more.

I mean, even in Super Sluggers K. Rool wasn't in a very antagonist role. Eventually, though, I'd like to see a DK crossover where K. Rool and Bowser team up to take on their common foes. That'd be awesome. Or perhaps they get tired of fighting their own foe and decide to take on each OTHER'S foes.

I'm dying to find out who the Kremling "boss" is. Might be a Krusha, or even a large Kritter. That's what I'm hoping for.

At this point I'm thinking its probably Krusha or Klump. Existing Smash Run bosses are either more powerful regular enemies or minibosses that turn into regular enemies. Since DK doesn't have "minibosses," the closest we have is Krusha/Klump, two extra powerful Kremlings that are harder to take down. I know Klump isn't THAT hard to take down in DKC, but also keep in mind that Kritters are the wimpiest enemies in DKC but are totally badass in Smash Run.

And I agree, K. Rool's chances went WAY up.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss

I'm so internally divided over where I'm pegging K. Rool's chances at this point (and Ridley and Mewtwo, too). On one hand, there's the Gematsu characters and the demo CSS screens coincidentally fitting 48 slots...and yet, there's still such telltale signs pointing to each of those three characters.

K. Rool has not only Kritters now, but a Large Kremling Boss who's almost assuredly a resurrected Rare enemy, Ridley has been teased like no NPC ever has been before and has been proven to have a strangely small size for a boss, and Mewtwo has Sakurai's quote and the teasing in Greninja's trailer where his webbing was removed.

It also just 'clicks' that those three antagonists, the top three most popular Nintendo requests, would be hidden away, in a 'saving the best for last' sort of scenario...that, and Mewtwo has the precedent of being unlockable, while it makes sense that there wouldn't be three DK or Metroid characters on the starting roster (Kirby is Sakurai's baby, therefore that made sense in Brawl).

But the last thing I want to do is get my hope up unreasonably.

Last edited:

Sxips

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dark_Dino
Switch FC
SW-8329-8819-7281
Could you guys add me to the list of kutthroats. As I too support Rool just as much as you guys.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Could you guys add me to the list of kutthroats. As I too support Rool just as much as you guys.

Obligatory welcome message. :D

I'm so internally divided over where I'm pegging K. Rool's chances at this point (and Ridley and Mewtwo, too). On one hand, there's the Gematsu characters and the demo CSS screens coincidentally fitting 48 slots...and yet, there's still such telltale signs pointing to each of those three characters.

K. Rool has not only Kritters now, but a Large Kremling Boss who's almost assuredly a resurrected Rare enemy, Ridley has been teased like no NPC ever has been before and has been proven to have a strangely small size for a boss, and Mewtwo has Sakurai's quote and the teasing in Greninja's trailer where his webbing was removed.

It also just 'clicks' that those three villains, the top three most popular Nintendo requests, would be hidden away, in a 'saving the best for last' sort of scenario...that, and Mewtwo has the precedent of being unlockable, while it makes sense that there wouldn't be three DK or Metroid characters on the starting roster (Kirby is Sakurai's baby, therefore that made sense in Brawl).

I'm trying NOT to get my hopes up unreasonably, but I'm failing miserably at it.

D

Deleted member

@ BKupa666 BKupa666
To this day, hearing "Mewtwo" and "villain" in the same sentence (in context of describing Mewtwo) mildly irks me.
I mean, I get that Mewtwo isn't exactly a "good guy" (except "Newtwo") and that Mewtwo was portrayed with evil laughter and part of The Showdown in Melee, but Mewtwo's merely a savage beast of battle that keeps to itself, not an actual "villain".

Just like Akuma.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

Obligatory welcome message. :D

I'm trying NOT to get my hopes up unreasonably, but I'm failing miserably at it.
I still feel scared that King K Rool will not be in the game, just because I don't know if Sakurai really does see us and the people who want K Rool in the game. What if we are invisible like last time? Then we will have to wait once again until the next opportunity. Unlike Ridley, Sakurai hasn't really been hinting at King K Rool appearing. It has me worried.

skylanders fan

Smash Lord
NNID
KyleWussler
@ BKupa666 BKupa666
To this day, hearing "Mewtwo" and "villain" in the same sentence (in context of describing Mewtwo) mildly irks me.
I mean, I get that Mewtwo isn't exactly a "good guy" (except "Newtwo") and that Mewtwo was portrayed with evil laughter and part of The Showdown in Melee, but Mewtwo's merely a savage beast of battle that keeps to itself, not an actual "villain".
Just like Akuma.
but if there had to be villian for pokemon besides team rocket it would be mewtwo

AncientTobacco

Smash Lord
@ BKupa666 BKupa666
Sakurai should go with the feminine Mewtwo from the recent movie.

I doubt anyone would call it a villain after that. And it would be fun to see the reaction.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209

It also just 'clicks' that those three villains, the top three most popular Nintendo requests, would be hidden away, in a 'saving the best for last' sort of scenario...that, and Mewtwo has the precedent of being unlockable, while it makes sense that there wouldn't be three DK or Metroid characters on the starting roster (Kirby is Sakurai's baby, therefore that made sense in Brawl).

Well, in regards to Gematsu, keep in mind that this leaker clearly has some sort of inside information, yet for some reason is leaking it in small, incomplete parts. I mean, the leak has only mentioned newcomers so far. You'd think that someone with this sort of information would know about some unannounced veterans. Based on that, I think that the leaker is either withholding information for some unknown reason (which has already been shown, based on how the leaker leaked bits of outdated information at seperate times), or does not know everything about the roster. In either case, it opens up the possibility of further newcomers beyond those that have been leaked.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
@ BKupa666 BKupa666

Just like Akuma.
Subconscious error, my bad. Damn, I was just in the 'More Villains' thread the other day arguing why the impending "You got Mewtwo, so shut up about no new villains" talking point was stupid, too.

D

Deleted member

Sakurai should go with the feminine Mewtwo from the recent movie.

I doubt anyone would call it a villain after that. And it would be fun to see the reaction.
I'd prefer the Origins Mewtwo. Definitely gets across what Mewtwo really is.

but if there had to be villian for pokemon besides team rocket it would be mewtwo
Seeing as Pokémon doesn't really have a hero in the first place (or it did, but Pokémon Trainer isn't part of Smash anymore), there's no need for a "villain".
That being said, if the savage beast of battle of neutral alignment is to be used collectively with actual villains in-game, that's fine by me.

.....Though shouldn't we get back to K. Rool since it's his thread?

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
@ BKupa666 BKupa666

Just like Akuma.
Mewtwo was basically portrayed as a villain in Melee, and it was because a villainous Mewtwo appeared in a movie at the time. Keep in mind, Pokemon individually are races essentially. They can be good or bad. Mewtwo in Melee was based on the villainous Mewtwo from the original movie, and the final event match was clearly a "villain" battle... Ganondorf, Mewtwo, and (Giga) Bowser. Mewtwo was fully intended to be portrayed as a villain in Melee. Now, yes, its arguable if Mewtwo in general is a villain, but he's the closest Pokemon has to a villain as far as Smash representation goes.

Wolf and Dedede are in a similar boat, as is Wario. Which is also why people cry for REAL villain representation. I do consider all of them (including Mewtwo) villain reps, but they're not all inherently 100% villains. The only 100% villain(s) in Smash Bros. to date is... Ganondorf. That's it. Bowser is closer, since he is a villain in most incarnations, but... well, there's a trope called "Go Karting With Bowser" for a reason.

Whereas King K. Rool and Ridley are ALWAYS villains. The sole exception for K. Rool is in a non-canon Mario spinoff game, and even there he's still antagonistic towards DK at first, and begrudgingly joins DK's team because he's impressed with their skills. Guess he wasn't as interested in fighting DK in that game. Even in Barrel Blast (which barely has a plot, if any), the Kremlings are clearly portrayed as being antagonistic towards the Kongs.

EDIT: Granted, there will probably always be exceptions to the rules, so you can count Bowser as well. Ganondorf, K. Rool, and Ridley will likely eventually team up with their foes in a future title, spinoff or otherwise (I'm guessing Ganondorf might do it in Hyrule Warriors at some point).

Last edited:

Camc10

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Cam10_84
3DS FC
3625-9535-8650
I forgot to ask to add my name to the list.

On Another note, K.Rool is one of the characters who could have lots of alts. How many K.Rool bosses have there been in the DKC series?

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman

On Another note, K.Rool is one of the characters who could have lots of alts. How many K.Rool bosses have there been in the DKC series?
K. Rool has been a boss in DKC 3 times, DKL (Donkey Kong Land) 3 times, DK64, DK King of Swing and DK Jungle Climber. Yes, the Donkey Kong Land bosses are different from the Donkey Kong Country bosses. They are similar, but don't play out exactly the same. In fact, the stages in all three Land games are completely different from the Country stages, except that Donkey Kong Land 2's stages have the same names. That's the only similarity; the stages themselves in the Land games, even 2, are still completely different from the main stages.

I think the bosses in Land 2 and Land 3 are all the same as Country 2/3, but the bosses still play differently. That means K. Rool has 9 different boss battles. (The original DKC games were remade for GBA, but the boss battles are the same as the original games, unlike the Donkey Kong Land games.)

There is a Mission Mode in Barrel Blast as well called Candy's Challenges; in a sense you could consider unlocking K. Rool a boss battle, but its not exactly the same thing. K. Rool does have a brief mission where you have to beat him in Mario Super Sluggers, but you don't have a full encounter against K. Rool and its technically not really a boss battle.

King K. Rool also has 5 different forms. His "King" persona is his default, Kaptain is the second he got (and probably the most popular; it'd be the first alternate costume K. Rool would have; based on a pirate), K. Roolenstein is the third (mad scientist), Krusha K. Rool (boxer), and Sluggers (pharoah). The Sluggers design is basically King K. Rool's default design with minor modifications such as a shorter cape, egyptian symbols on his cape plus a waste thingy with egyptian symbols, and with a jeweled pharoah's scepter (which he uses as a bat).

K. Rool doesn't take on alternate personas in Barrel Blast, King of Swing, Jungle Climber, most of DK64 (he only dresses like a boxer for the final boss), or the Donkey Konga games (he's really just a cameo in these games anyway).

K. Rool also does appear in some of the Donkey Konga games, but he doesn't have much of a role, he was planned for Donkey Kong Racing and is alluded to in the story of Diddy Kong Racing, where its indicated that Krunch was sent by K. Rool to investigate why Diddy Kong went to Timber's island.

Last edited:

AncientTobacco

Smash Lord
King K. Rool also has 5 different forms. His "King" persona is his default, Kaptain is the second he got (and probably the most popular; it'd be the first alternate costume K. Rool would have; based on a pirate), K. Roolenstein is the third (mad scientist), Krusha K. Rool (boxer), and Sluggers (pharoah). The Sluggers design is basically King K. Rool's default design with minor modifications and with a pharoah's scepter. King K. Rool doesn't take on alternate personas in Barrel Blast, King of Swing, Jungle Climber, and most of DK64 (he only dresses like a boxer for the final boss).
There's also his pilot costume from the cancelled Diddy Kong Pilot game.

I_hate_usernames

Smash Ace
Gematsu has already been wrong (Roselina). I wish people would stop giving it so much dammed credit. Nothing about this leak confirms or denies K.Rools chances.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
There's also his pilot costume from the cancelled Diddy Kong Pilot game.

Well, I missed that one because the game was cancelled. Sucks, too, it'd have been hilarious and awesome seeing another K. Rool persona!

I dunno, I almost want a future game to revisit Big Ape City (and confirm that it does exist in the DK universe) where K. Rool has become either a political or business tycoon and taken over the city. That'd be another hilarious way to bring back our beloved King. :D

Gematsu has already been wrong (Roselina). I wish people would stop giving it so much dammed credit. Nothing about this leak confirms or denies K.Rools chances.
He knew about Rosalina, he just didn't leak her because she was revealed "between" leaks. EVERYONE knows that. I mean, he couldn't have just not known she existed at all, after all.

Can i get added to the support list too? pretty please? :nifty:
yeah me too please
@ BKupa666 BKupa666 , you're up.

Oh, and to both of you,

EDIT: Wow, I've posted this song twice on the same page. :D

Last edited:

BlitznBurst

Smash Ace

The three Country games and 64 all ahd an original K. Rool fight. I'm not too familiar with anything in-between 64 and Returns but I'm pretty sure all of his other appearances just had him in his King costume, remakes notwithstanding.

He wasn't "wrong" about anything. He didn't mention her. The original list was incomplete and Rosalina was revealed before the second leak. We don't even know if the second leak was the complete roster either. There was never anything to suggest that he'd revealed everything and you have to be deliberately twisting the leaker's words to even come close to that conclusion.

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
The three Country games and 64 all ahd an original K. Rool fight. I'm not too familiar with anything in-between 64 and Returns but I'm pretty sure all of his other appearances just had him in his King costume, remakes notwithstanding.
DKC1-3 and 64 are the only ones where K. Rool has a different persona with a boss battle. Keep in mind, though, that the three Donkey Kong Land games, although based on K. Rool's persona in the respective DKC1-3 games, all three boss battles were different in Land 1-3 from Country 1-3 except maybe Land 1's final boss.

After 64, K. Rool only got one new persona in a finished game: his pharoah outfit in Super Mario Sluggers. He was going to have a pilot outfit in the cancelled Diddy Kong Pilot, as someone else posted. K. Rool did have boss battles in both King of Swing and Jungle climber, but they were in his regular King outfit. He also appears in Donkey Konga in one of the minigames and occasionally dances to some of the songs, and Donkey Kong: Barrel Blast where he doesn't really have a boss battle, but is in his King outfit as well.

K. Rool's newest game was Barrel Blast, which actually did come out after Brawl did (where K. Rool is only a cameo as a trophy).

He wasn't "wrong" about anything. He didn't mention her. The original list was incomplete and Rosalina was revealed before the second leak. We don't even know if the second leak was the complete roster either. There was never anything to suggest that he'd revealed everything and you have to be deliberately twisting the leaker's words to even come close to that conclusion.
This exactly.

Last edited:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
The leaker seems to always get his information right before major events. Perhaps there are potential hidden characters who were never candidates to be revealed at any major event, and thus escaped his notice? That's a scenario I'd hope for, anyhow.

Last edited:

KawaiiPiranha

Smash Journeyman
I usually just lurk these forums, so this is actually my first post here.
Anyway, I just wanted to share my thoughts on who this "Kremling Boss" could be. I'd be willing to bet that it's Klump for a few reasons-

1) Klump is actually LARGER than King K.Rool in Barrel Blast, which is his latest appearance.
2) Klump was one of the first Kremling enemies ever fought in DKC, which in my opinion makes him a pretty important enemy
3) Klump's redesign in Barrel Blast changed his design pretty drastically, which could explain why the rep didn't recognize him by name.

K.Rool has been my most wanted character since Melee, so I wanna let you guys know that I'm rooting for him too. I think Klump would make a great boss in Smash Run.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Subconscious error, my bad. Damn, I was just in the 'More Villains' thread the other day arguing why the impending "You got Mewtwo, so shut up about no new villains" talking point was stupid, too.
I see. :laugh:

Mewtwo was basically portrayed as a villain in Melee, and it was because a villainous Mewtwo appeared in a movie at the time. Keep in mind, Pokemon individually are races essentially. They can be good or bad. Mewtwo in Melee was based on the villainous Mewtwo from the original movie, and the final event match was clearly a "villain" battle... Ganondorf, Mewtwo, and (Giga) Bowser. Mewtwo was fully intended to be portrayed as a villain in Melee. Now, yes, its arguable if Mewtwo in general is a villain, but he's the closest Pokemon has to a villain as far as Smash representation goes.
Thing is, Mewtwo wasn't even a "villain" in his own movie.
Except for the dub, but that was 4Kids taking Mewtwo's complex character and story and turning it into "I hate humans. I'm going to kill all humans. Oh, and all Pokémon that aren't clones that I have created."

He may have been the designated antagonist, but he wasn't a villain by any stretch.

Wolf and Dedede are in a similar boat, as is Wario. Which is also why people cry for REAL villain representation. I do consider all of them (including Mewtwo) villain reps, but they're not all inherently 100% villains. The only 100% villain(s) in Smash Bros. to date is... Ganondorf. That's it. Bowser is closer, since he is a villain in most incarnations, but... well, there's a trope called "Go Karting With Bowser" for a reason.
There are villains which the likes of Bowser and Ganondorf are, and then there are anti-heroes which Wolf, Wario, and Dedede are.

Wolf, like Fox, is a mercenary. The only difference is that Wolf doesn't care about whether the ones that hire him are good or evil; he only cares about getting paid. Though by Assault, he's actively trying to clear his name and is willing to take on threats to the Lylat System.
Wario started off as a villain until Wario Land 2, when he became more of a neutral force that does what he wants and is willing to help someone or stop something evil if it benefits him. And then a greedy boss of a video game company.
Dedede.......is just a jerk. A jerk with (most of the time) good intentions behind his actions when not being possessed by Dark Matter or some other entity, but still a jerk. Not a villain.

Whereas King K. Rool and Ridley are ALWAYS villains. The sole exception for K. Rool is in a non-canon Mario spinoff game, and even there he's still antagonistic towards DK at first, and begrudgingly joins DK's team because he's impressed with their skills. Guess he wasn't as interested in fighting DK in that game. Even in Barrel Blast (which barely has a plot, if any), the Kremlings are clearly portrayed as being antagonistic towards the Kongs.
It's not a matter whether they're "always" being villainous or not; you're either a villain or not.
K. Rool and Ridley are characters that are villains.
Same with Ganondorf and Bowser, regardless of Bowser putting aside his villainy for a game of tennis or a kart race from time to time.
As stated before, Wolf, Wario, and Dedede aren't villains. They may have had villainous debuts, but they've quickly went the route of anti-hero.
Mewtwo on the other hand....is just a savage beast of battle. Hippos aren't "evil" or "villainous" just because they are highly aggressive creatures that attack and kill anything unprovoked, are they? No. So why should a fictional highly aggressive creature be considered as such?

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
It's not a matter whether they're "always" being villainous or not; you're either a villain or not.
K. Rool and Ridley are characters that are villains.
Same with Ganondorf and Bowser, regardless of Bowser putting aside his villainy for a game of tennis or a kart race from time to time.
As stated before, Wolf, Wario, and Dedede aren't villains. They may have had villainous debuts, but they've quickly went the route of anti-hero.
Mewtwo on the other hand....is just a savage beast of battle. Hippos aren't "evil" or "villainous" just because they are highly aggressive creatures that attack and kill anything unprovoked, are they? No. So why should a fictional highly aggressive creature be considered as such?
It likely helps the opposition a lot more if they replace "villainous" with "antagonistic". Wolf, Wario (outside of Wario Land/WarioWare), and Dedede are still very much antagonists of their series. Mewtwo has always been a challenging legendary capture in games he's available in, and has functioned as a "final boss" of sorts in various Pokemon games, both spin-off (Puzzle League, Pokemon Rumble) and not (Red/Blue, Stadium & Stadium 2, X/Y).

After all, an aggressive creature can still be antagonistic by their very nature, based on the perspective players are usually handed, are they not?

Groose

Smash Champion
Dedede.......is just a jerk. A jerk with (most of the time) good intentions behind his actions when not being possessed by Dark Matter or some other entity, but still a jerk. Not a villain.
I needa monstah to clobbah dat dere Kirby!

Yeah, but I agree with pretty much everything you said. About the whole "villainous debuts leading to careers as antiheroes" bit, just take a look at the music associated with the characters you mentioned. Star Wolf's theme is particularly notable for changing over time, just as Wolf himself changed.

Welshy91

Smash Ace
Hippos aren't "evil" or "villainous" just because they are highly aggressive creatures that attack and kill anything unprovoked, are they?

Hippos have a very ambiguous alignment... unlike K.Rool. (I mentioned K. Rool so it's on topic)

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
It likely helps the opposition a lot more if they replace "villainous" with "antagonistic". Wolf, Wario (outside of Wario Land/WarioWare), and Dedede are still very much antagonists of their series. Mewtwo has always been a challenging legendary capture in games he's available in, and has functioned as a "final boss" of sorts in various Pokemon games, both spin-off (Puzzle League, Pokemon Rumble) and not (Red/Blue, Stadium & Stadium 2, X/Y).

After all, an aggressive creature can still be antagonistic by their very nature, based on the perspective players are usually handed, are they not?
This is basically it. Some characters aren't villains outright, but they are antagonistic. Also, I'd consider Wario in the Wario Land/WarioWare games to be a Villain Protagonist. He's the protagonist, but he's doing it out of his own greed and not because he cares about anything going on. He's Antagonistic to other people, he's just the one you're playing as.

KlumpKluxKlan

Smash Rookie
Anyway, I just wanted to share my thoughts on who this "Kremling Boss" could be. I'd be willing to bet that it's Klump for a few reasons-

1) Klump is actually LARGER than King K.Rool in Barrel Blast, which is his latest appearance.
2) Klump was one of the first Kremling enemies ever fought in DKC, which in my opinion makes him a pretty important enemy
3) Klump's redesign in Barrel Blast changed his design pretty drastically, which could explain why the rep didn't recognize him by name.

K.Rool has been my most wanted character since Melee, so I wanna let you guys know that I'm rooting for him too. I think Klump would make a great boss in Smash Run.

Gen'ral Klump to King Ka-Rool, suh! Y'read me, your high 'n mightiness?

...Lookin' a little pale there, chief!

DANICK

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0619-4467-3811
It would be quite interesting to see k.roll fighting with weapons of your personas

Kaptain K.roll gun should be the side special and Baron k.rollenstein girocopter the up special

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman

I do agree, I think Klump/Krusha is the mostlikely fit. Although I also think that Klump would go back to wearing a helmet, he'd probably still use this design.

Oddly enough, half of the Kremlings in Barrel Blast are brand new characters instead of bringing back old ones. I'd really like to see those new Kremlings appear in future games. Also as far as I'm concerned, "Kritter" should've been "Krunch" since all of the other Kremlings seem to be distinct characters. But I guess they didn't want to crossover Diddy Kong Racing even though Nintendo does own Krunch (and the banana fairies still, too; I didn't realize Banana Fairies and Crystal Coconuts were items again in Barrel Blast).

It would be quite interesting to see k.roll fighting with weapons of your personas

Kaptain K.roll gun should be the side special and Baron k.rollenstein girocopter the up special
I agree that the weapons should be his specials, but not the personas. The personas should just be alternate costumes. K. Rool can use a Blunderbuss and Kopter in his regular King outfit, and adding Kaptain and Krusha as alternate costumes for K. Rool wouldn't be that difficult at all (K. Roolenstein would be the only real difficult one).

Top Bottom