• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

mynameisBlade

Smash Lord
Most campaigns feel like their characters are a sure thing to be honest.

(And another pairing of Shantae with Shovel Knight :/.... I'd like to suggest scrolling up a few posts to the bit of backstory I gave in regards to the half-genie. The series doesn't nearly get as much respect and recognition as it should :/.. Just to put it into perspective for everyone, you're all putting a 13 year old cult classic in with a 1 year old character that doesn't even have enough games yet to qualify as an actual franchise..)
I'm not really sure if that matters either.. I actually see a character like Inkling getting in before the most popular ballot choice (King K. RoOl at the moment seemingly) for *Marketing Purposes*. They do have a better shot than a lot of characters even if their game isn't out yet. The Inklings DO indeed have Amiibo's already too.. so that is something.

Last edited:

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
I'm not really sure if that matters either.. I actually see a character like Inkling getting in before King K. RoOl for *Marketing Purposes*. They do have a better shot than a lot of characters even if their game isn't out yet. The Inklings DO indeed have Amiibo's already too.. so that is something.
Well this is "paid" DLC. They will definitely be going with characters that will net them the most money. (As we know characters take a lot of time to create.. and they wouldn't waste dev time on a character that could just be ignored, and not sell well)

I read your post. As far as I'm concerned they're both about as likely, which is to say, they have pretty much the same amount of barriers for access and roughly equal amounts of support. One just has more games.
Shovel Knight, is too young.. how can a game have as much support as a franchise that has been around three times as long, and has a cult following that grows with each passing day?.. Anyway, in terms of chances.... Shantae runs circles around the fellow. Again, the series is a year old... plus its practically on every platform. Shantae is much older, and nearly all of its titles are exclusive to Nintendo consoles.. she also has a load of moveset potential.

These "barriers" hardly exist when it comes to this DLC now, since several companies of third party characters are clearly open to certain characters being in the game, licensing is no longer a problem. If a character is popular enough in the ballot, it would be very unlikely that Nintendo, or the IP owner in question to ignore the potential chance of profit, and exposure. They would go through the means necessary for the particular character to get in. Also, on a latter note, Wayforward supports Shantae in Smash to death actually. They even made possible alt outfits for her.

Under normal circumstances, I would agree with the licensing, and it would be a problem. However with the IP holders clearly being ok with the possibility of the inclusion of these characters, I just don't see it.

mynameisBlade

Smash Lord
Well this is "paid" DLC. They will definitely be going with characters that will net them the most money. (As we know characters take a lot of time to create.. and they wouldn't waste dev time on a character that could just be ignored, and not sell well)

Shovel Knight, is too young.. how can a game have as much support as a franchise that has been around three times as long, and has a cult following that grows with each passing day?.. Anyway, in terms of chances.... Shantae runs circles around the fellow. Again, the series is a year old... plus its practically on every platform. Shantae is much older, and nearly all of its titles are exclusive to Nintendo consoles.. she also has a load of moveset potential.

These "barriers" hardly exist when it comes to this DLC now, since several companies of third party characters are clearly open to certain characters being in the game, licensing is no longer a problem. If a character is popular enough in the ballot, it would be very unlikely that Nintendo, or the IP owner in question to ignore the potential chance of profit, and exposure. They would go through the means necessary for the particular character to get in. Also, on a latter note, Wayforward supports Shantae in Smash to death actually. They even made possible alt outfits for her.

Under normal circumstances, I would agree with the licensing, and it would be a problem. However with the IP holders clearly being ok with the possibility of the inclusion of these characters, I just don't see it.
Def agree with you on Shovel Knight though. No Japanese release just screams, "NO!!!" to me. At least for DLC purposes. I could see him being a Smash 5 thing assuming he gained a lot of popularity in between now and the next Ice-Age...

Last edited:

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
Def agree with you on Shovel Knight though. No Japanese release just screams, "NO!!!" to me. At least for DLC purposes. I could see him being a Smash 5 thing assuming he gained a lot of popularity in between now and the next Ice-Age...
Exactly. I don't have anything against the character, thats for sure. I think the game looks fun... I plan on getting it one day.

I could also see him getting in in another couple installments... AFTER of course he has more titles under his belt.

The same could also be said about Shantae.. as her games also haven't been localized in Japan yet.. but She is a different story. As I stated there's Shantae fans over there that desperately want the series localized...

(This all kinda reminds me of the issue with the Mother series, except in reverse. I still wish Mother 3 had been officially localized outside of Japan... -_-)

cybersai

Smash Ace
The only competition for K. Rool is Dixie Kong even if she's less popular. We're probably not going to get two DLC characters from the same franchise as Sakurai will want to "spread the wealth" among multiple franchise. Dixie could just be seen as more relevant and easier to make since she would be loosely based on Diddy's model with new specials.

After all popularity doesn't automatically mean you're a shoe-in or else Ridley would have been in by now and Sakurai would find a way to make him work. I also agree I can see a Splatoon character getting in regardless of the poll simply due to marketing. Nintendo is marketing the hell out of Splatoon lately and it has male/female variants which resembles the Villager.

As much as I think K. Rool is a lock I'd rather not jinx it, before Smash U released many of us thought Ridley or K. Rool would definitely get in and neither happened.

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
The only competition for K. Rool is Dixie Kong even if she's less popular. We're probably not going to get two DLC characters from the same franchise as Sakurai will want to "spread the wealth" among multiple franchise. Dixie could just be seen as more relevant and easier to make since she would be loosely based on Diddy's model with new specials.

After all popularity doesn't automatically mean you're a shoe-in or else Ridley would have been in by now and Sakurai would find a way to make him work. I also agree I can see a Splatoon character getting in regardless of the poll simply due to marketing. Nintendo is marketing the hell out of Splatoon lately and it has male/female variants which resembles the Villager.

As much as I think K. Rool is a lock I'd rather not jinx it, before Smash U released many of us thought Ridley or K. Rool would definitely get in and neither happened.
From what I've heard, Sakurai "did" try to make him work actually. Ever wonder why the stage hazard on the pyrosphere behaves so much like a fighter?

Apparently the team did try to make a Ridley fighter... but they just couldn't get the size right. As Sakurai put it, "He couldn't get the character to a decent enough size without taking away from the character" or something like that.

I still think the Metroid rep pool is a bit weak in my opinion... It REALLY needs a rep that isn't another form of Samus XD.. I don't even care about the Ridley thing at this point. ANYONE would do :/... Someone from Corruption... just.. just someone :/

"I definitely know that Ridley’s a much-anticipated name for fans, but if we made Ridley as a fighter, it wouldn’t be Ridley any longer. It’d have to be shrunk down, or its wings reduced in size, or be unable to fly around freely."

I also agree with you on the last bit. NO particular fighter is set in stone, like many like to believe. As much as a particular character makes sense to fans, that doesn't guarantee they will get in. I see this ballot as more or less a way for Nintendo to survey their options... see what would net the most profit. As to Sakurai, he will go with fighters that are unique, and that stand out in the group more than likely.

Last edited:

mynameisBlade

Smash Lord

Very much so! One thing I will say again and again. I have always wondered if Nintendo planned DLC ahead of time and I think its obvious they did nowadays. I have a feeling (a mid-range feeling) that they purposely held back certain *high-demand* characters to be used for this type of thing.. So I am looking at this like, if we get King K. RoOl, Dixie, or Bandana Dee (any character that was moderately-high to highly requested pre-Smash 4 release) as DLC then they had that planned all along, in my opinion.

Last edited:

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
Very much so! One thing I will say again and again. I have always wondered if Nintendo planned DLC ahead of time and I think its obvious they did nowadays. I have a feeling (a mid-range feeling) that they purposely held back certain *high-demand* characters to be used for this type of thing.. So I am looking at this like, if we get King K. RoOl, Dixie, or Bandana Dee (any character that was moderately-high to highly requested pre-Smash 4 release) as DLC then they had that planned all along, in my opinion.
I've wondered the same thing myself. Hard to say with Nintendo & Sakurai... they're a crafty bunch >_>...

I have a feeling, Mewtwo and Lucas included, we'll probably get at least five characters. So maybe a few more built from the fan favorites? Sakurai has stated they won't be able to make that many... but he didn't exactly say they will only be making one either. :o

Ironically Sakurai has said he was reluctant on DLC, as he actually was worried fans would think they were holding back characters from release.. XD

Last edited:

Kantrip

Kantplay
I feel the same way. I think Isaac being removed as an Assist Trophy was to leave the option open to have him added as a DLC character down the road. I also think that Mewtwo was always planned for DLC based on the trolling we got in the Greninja trailer (his hand looked a lot like Mewtwo's). Similarly, I've always felt like including the Kremlings as a Smash Run enemy was a good sign for K. Rool, and if DLC was always intended then this could still be true.

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
I feel the same way. I think Isaac being removed as an Assist Trophy was to leave the option open to have him added as a DLC character down the road. I also think that Mewtwo was always planned for DLC based on the trolling we got in the Greninja trailer (his hand looked a lot like Mewtwo's). Similarly, I've always felt like including the Kremlings as a Smash Run enemy was a good sign for K. Rool, and if DLC was always intended then this could still be true.
Remember all the reaction videos? EVERYONE thought it was mewtwo. XD Practically every reactor was just like "I-Is that MEWTWO!?!"

Though I could tell it wasn't him though... The waist was too thin, and the attack was obviously a shuriken.. lol

Last edited:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
There are definitely scenarios where K. Rool doesn't get in. The biggest worries to me personally are Sakurai disliking the character/the series, him being held back for next game, or Dixie being preplanned for whatever reason and them not wanting two DK characters. Those could all legitimately happen, and we'd never know until after the fact.

The most talked-about scenarios, on the other hand, aren't worrisome at all. "He's popular, but popularity doesn't matter, it's a suggestion box, not a poll" is really a hollow criticism, since the medium of DLC mandates that a character be popular so they actually sell, and K. Rool has fans writing in excellent substantive reasons to put him in anyway. This means that, no, Chorus Kids are not going to be plopped out there ahead of K. Rool or Isaac as "your fan favorite ballot selection," regardless of how onboard you were with them back when Gematsu reigned supreme. Even if DLC is preplanned, there's been precedent of unplanned newcomers being added due to fan polls with Sonic in Brawl, and although K. Rool may not reach those heights, if there's going to be any unplanned standouts, he has an amazing shot at being one.

The other one is "Dixie is easier to make, so she's more likely." That's easy to see through as an anti-K. Rool talking point, because if ease of development were really that big a problem that a Top 3 character would be snubbed for a Top 20 one (estimates), why is it that that argument only ever comes up at K. Rool's expense? Why are we bothering talking about remotely physically unique characters like Isaac, Inkling or all those third parties if they're such a crushing burden to design? Just throw in Dixie, Galacta Knight and Louie and call it a day, right?

Every character gets built from the ground up, according to Sakurai, so even if K. Rool doesn't have a pre-existing moveset (to our knowledge), he'd not be ridiculously hard to make compared to a semi-clone. His movesets write themselves and he has no crazy gimmick to create difficulties, in any case.

Last edited:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Remember all the reaction videos? EVERYONE thought it was mewtwo XD
Yeah, I honestly think they knew what they were doing and made it look that way on purpose.

If I were to guess, I would say we're looking at 3-4 veteran DLC characters (Mewtwo, Lucas, Wolf, and pending solutions to technical issues, Ice Climbers) and 2-3 newcomers based on what Sakurai feels like taking from the poll results. Something like K. Rool and Isaac is likely, and then maybe one of the numerous popular third-party characters if we get anything else.

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
Yeah, I honestly think they knew what they were doing and made it look that way on purpose.

If I were to guess, I would say we're looking at 3-4 veteran DLC characters (Mewtwo, Lucas, Wolf, and pending solutions to technical issues, Ice Climbers) and 2-3 newcomers based on what Sakurai feels like taking from the poll results. Something like K. Rool and Isaac is likely, and then maybe one of the numerous popular third-party characters if we get anything else.
In my opinion I at least expect another brawl Vet to be announced soon.. I mean thanks to the inclusion of Mewtwo, there are two fighters back from melee. So, why not have another brawl character to accompany Lucas? (I have a bit of a feeling it will be Wolf myself)

I also, really really hope that in the event of a fifth game... They stick to home console this time. As cool of a concept as the portable smash game is, its clear the Wii U title was really held back by the 3DS counterpart's limitations.. I mean, when a character is cut just because of hardware limitations.... you know you have a problem.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
If he has alts that don't have the crown, what would you guys do to handle that for a crown attack?

Personally, I'd just position the hand so it could spawn a crown on its own if he isn't wearing one, while still looking like he's grabbing it if he's wearing one.
One possibility is to leave out the hats and just have the coats. I'm not if it's a good idea though.

The fanart of the dkc trilogy is completed. the top 3 are mine and the bottom 3 are the original sprites that i used as a refrence.

i added the sprites here so we can use them as a comparison.

well im gonna take a break because my hand is killing me.
They really look like Golden Sun sprites. :laugh: I like it.

:231:

Last edited:

Kantrip

Kantplay
If we don't get K. Rool's various incarnations as alternate costumes I won't be too bothered by it, but I really hope some of his moveset is taken from them. I'd be upset if we got a super vanilla King K. Rool with a crown toss neutral B and a bunch of Bowser moves.

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
There are definitely scenarios where K. Rool doesn't get in. The biggest worries to me personally are Sakurai disliking the character/the series, him being held back for next game, or Dixie being preplanned for whatever reason and them not wanting two DK characters. Those could all legitimately happen, and we'd never know until after the fact.

The most talked-about scenarios, on the other hand, aren't worrisome at all. "He's popular, but popularity doesn't matter, it's a suggestion box, not a poll" is really a hollow criticism, since the medium of DLC mandates that a character be popular so they actually sell, and K. Rool has fans writing in excellent substantive reasons to put him in anyway. This means that, no, Chorus Kids are not going to be plopped out there ahead of K. Rool or Isaac as "your fan favorite ballot selection," regardless of how onboard you were with them back when Gematsu reigned supreme.

The other one is "Dixie is easier to make, so she's more likely." That's easy to see through as an anti-K. Rool talking point, because if ease of development were really that big a problem that a Top 3 character would be snubbed for a Top 20 one (estimates), why is it that that argument only ever comes up at K. Rool's expense? Why are we bothering talking about remotely physically unique characters like Isaac, Inkling or all those third parties if they're such a crushing burden to design? Just throw in Dixie, Galacta Knight and Louie and call it a day, right?

Every character gets built from the ground up, according to Sakurai, so even if K. Rool doesn't have a pre-existing moveset (to our knowledge), he'd not be ridiculously hard to make compared to a semi-clone. His movesets write themselves and he has no crazy gimmick to create difficulties, in any case.
Agree completely. Also... Dixie....a Diddy clone?... Oh god.... two times the hoo hah sounds scary to me ._.

Also.. to that first scenario you mentioned, to those guys that say that... if its just a suggestion box, why is it called the Smash "Ballot"? lol. I'm pretty sure ballot is, by definition, "a process of voting"... man. People will think of anything to try to detract from each other's campaigns huh? :/

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Agree completely. Also... Dixie....a Diddy clone?... Oh god.... two times the hoo hah sounds scary to me ._.

Also.. to that first scenario you mentioned, to those guys that say that... if its just a suggestion box, why is it called the Smash "Ballot"? lol. I'm pretty sure ballot is, by definition, "a process of voting"... man. People will think of anything to try to detract from each other's campaigns huh? :/
Dixie has the potential to be original, but if that's what the people using that argument had in mind for her, they wouldn't be making it, since she'd then be on the same "difficulty" level as Rool.

The idea of the suggestion ballot is to get a sense for who the fans want to be made as DLC, just without committing to their top choice if it ends up being someone region-specific or a complete joke. It's not some cynical ploy to garner attention before passing off only preplanned characters as "the winners," nor does it mean that one person voting for, say, Wii Remote Safety Guy is going to be considered interchangeable with thousands of Isaac votes. Again, DLC has to sell, and not all characters are made equal in that regard.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero

Both Shantae and Shovel Knight are semi-obscure third party indie characters from the west with decent amounts of support (according to this, Shovel Knight has more) that have never seen release in Japan. It's not a matter of actual legal barriers, but simply what Nintendo, a company that is historically ethnocentric and likes to focus on its own brand, is willing to do. Especially if third parties require getting a cut of the profits (and Sakurai has talked before about how both Konami and Sega were not easy to work with for Brawl). They have plenty of Nintendo characters they could pick from before having to resort to such things.

Anyway, that K. Rool fellow sure is sharp.

bellboy64

Smash Journeyman
Lil update on the gators gonna gate gif thing. (Seems that's all I do these days- updates with no payoff :( "I'm tryyyyying...I sweeea-ar!")

I've been trying to get the movement down to better fit K. Rool. The hater guy's got a slimmer build but the strut doesn't really work all that well in my opinion after you added K. Rool's attributes.

I may have had a breakthrough though. I won't post anything till I'm sure though. Then (hopefully I'll be able to finish up with the rest.)

I really should just ran this through ToonBoom* in hindsight. (An animation through an animation PROGRAM?! What madness.) Woulda made production quicker. But too far along right now.

I'll keep ya posted. We should see the end of this soon.
I didn't. :(
But I'm getting there! 16 out 20 frames basically done. Once done, clean-up and colouring.
Then I'll add in the cape and head. The body's the most important part. If that's iffy the whole thing suffers.

(I made the right choice. I tried Toon Boom but I haven't touched it in months due to other stuff and it ground it to a halt.)

Just finished Stadium Arcadium; now for Californication! :) :)

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I wonder if K. Rool was ever considered in the planning stages. The DK series technically got two new stages with Kongo Jungle 64 being rebuilt but other wise didn't get much new stuff.

MainJPW

M.T.A
I wonder if K. Rool was ever considered in the planning stages. The DK series technically got two new stages with Kongo Jungle 64 being rebuilt but other wise didn't get much new stuff.
Sakurai did mention a while back that more characters were considered in the planning stages than what's in the final roster, and with K. Rool being such a worldwide request it's not at all unlikely that he was at least considered for a spot.

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
There's different levels of 'considered' too, from Ice Climbers "we got them working on Wii U but not 3DS" to Ridley's "we tried but he didn't feel right" to Takamaru's "woulda been in if he was better known" to most character's "they were on a shortlist and never got past it". If K. Rool got past the planning stages and got any real work done, then he obviously had some kind of flaw that Sakurai couldn't solve to satisfaction and removed him.

GerbilCrab475

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GerbilCrab
3DS FC
1246-8834-9360
If K. Rool gets in, I hope Sakurai doesn't make a monkey out of him. Cause nobody is gonna make a monkey out of K. Rool.

Sirfishe

Smash Ace
I made a video of king k rool for the smash bros ballot! Please I ask everyone to go check it out! Share with other k rool supporters and communities! We won't stop till our crocodile king is here! Long Live The King!

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
Both Shantae and Shovel Knight are semi-obscure third party indie characters from the west with decent amounts of support (according to this, Shovel Knight has more) that have never seen release in Japan. It's not a matter of actual legal barriers, but simply what Nintendo, a company that is historically ethnocentric and likes to focus on its own brand, is willing to do. Especially if third parties require getting a cut of the profits (and Sakurai has talked before about how both Konami and Sega were not easy to work with for Brawl). They have plenty of Nintendo characters they could pick from before having to resort to such things.

Anyway, that K. Rool fellow sure is sharp.
Yep. Cause we all know random polls on the internet represent all smashers & gamers on the planet, and all supporters of the two in question... I mean the ballot itself is going to last for six months. There is no way of knowing how this sort of thing will go...

And of course the two in question in brawl weren't easy to work with. They're gaming giants... especially the pincushion.. lol
To be honest most aren't. Unlike standard characters, the 3rd party characters have to be presented to the IP holders, to make sure things are to their liking.

Its just.. that I really hate how good characters can be snubbed for the most idiotic of reasons..

Shantae might as well be their own brand with how exclusive the series tends to be to Nintendo... Then again what am I saying. The Big N/Sakurai has always ignores anything that isn't a Heavy hitting title... (The DK lineup and Metroid lineup, while first party, at the moment just prove the point..) Perhaps there really is a level of bias in the works here..

And I honestly hope that isn't the case... otherwise I have a feeling everyone is going to end up disappointed by the end of this..

As another side note:

Little Mac's origins were in the west to, albeit way earlier, but Shantae came earlier than Shovel Knight. Whether the support is greater than or equal to Shantae depends on the community.. for example, there is more support for Shantae on 8chan than Shovel Knight.

That poll was only taken from areas in reddit. 4chan, 8chan, nor Smashboards were taken into account.. There is no way possible to get a full concept of support for a particular character, and you know that.

Last edited:

Rocks

Smash Rookie
I've wanted K. Rool since Smash 64. (Yes, I'm that old). We finally have our chance. I think the odds are pretty good, but Sakurai and Nintendo hate the fact that he was created by Brits. I could see Miyamoto alone blocking his inclusion.

Does anyone know if we can vote more than once?

StormC

Smash Hero
The ballot says "Please limit your vote to one per person."

Sakurai and Nintendo hate the fact that he was created by Brits. I could see Miyamoto alone blocking his inclusion.
Er, where in the world do you get this idea?

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
There's different levels of 'considered' too, from Ice Climbers "we got them working on Wii U but not 3DS" to Ridley's "we tried but he didn't feel right" to Takamaru's "woulda been in if he was better known" to most character's "they were on a shortlist and never got past it". If K. Rool got past the planning stages and got any real work done, then he obviously had some kind of flaw that Sakurai couldn't solve to satisfaction and removed him.
Um, you do realize that some characters can start development, but be put on lower priority compared to other characters and end up unfinished, correct? K. Rool having a flaw is unlikely; there's nothing that would really cause that. If anything, if K. Rool was started he was probably a low priority character due to him not being back in the series yet.

I made a video of king k rool for the smash bros ballot! Please I ask everyone to go check it out! Share with other k rool supporters and communities! We won't stop till our crocodile king is here! Long Live The King!

Great video man, had me laughing! But I have to oppose Krystal, I want my boy Wolf back!

Not that I mind Krystal, I just don't want her replacing Wolf. As you said, we need more villains.

Great work though, we need people to spread that K.Rool love.

Last edited:

Maxoxpower

Smash Ace
From what I've heard, Sakurai "did" try to make him work actually. Ever wonder why the stage hazard on the pyrosphere behaves so much like a fighter?

Apparently the team did try to make a Ridley fighter... but they just couldn't get the size right. As Sakurai put it, "He couldn't get the character to a decent enough size without taking away from the character" or something like that.

I still think the Metroid rep pool is a bit weak in my opinion... It REALLY needs a rep that isn't another form of Samus XD.. I don't even care about the Ridley thing at this point. ANYONE would do :/... Someone from Corruption... just.. just someone :/

"I definitely know that Ridley’s a much-anticipated name for fans, but if we made Ridley as a fighter, it wouldn’t be Ridley any longer. It’d have to be shrunk down, or its wings reduced in size, or be unable to fly around freely."

I also agree with you on the last bit. NO particular fighter is set in stone, like many like to believe. As much as a particular character makes sense to fans, that doesn't guarantee they will get in. I see this ballot as more or less a way for Nintendo to survey their options... see what would net the most profit. As to Sakurai, he will go with fighters that are unique, and that stand out in the group more than likely.
if jigglypuff or kirby can win matches, i sure can see a METROID be a fighter!

Last edited:

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
Guys, I'll be trying to draw a rough concept for K. Rool's potential poster for the site; What do you guys have in mind?... I thought about the Gangplank Galleon, with Mario, DK, Samus and Link being surrounded by a bunch of Kremlings, small in the background; and the King in the center of the image celebrating his victory/inclusion in Smash4. :p

StormC

Smash Hero
K. Rool and the other main bosses (Bowser, Dedede, Ganondorf) would be really cool.

Last edited:
NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
Guys, I'll be trying to draw a rough concept for K. Rool's potential poster for the site; What do you guys have in mind?... I thought about the Gangplank Galleon, with Mario, DK, Samus and Link being surrounded by a bunch of Kremlings, small in the background; and the King in the center of the image celebrating his victory/inclusion in Smash4. :p
Maybe it could be based on his DK64 fight and have him battling Little Mac in the Boxing Ring stage?

EDIT:
StormC said:
K. Rool and the other main bosses (Bowser, Dedede, Ganondorf) would be really cool.
You seem to be forgetting Ridley. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom