• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kadaj Presents: Swagger on Steroids, *Japanese Ruleset for Brawl*

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
woooo and kidd!
Yo if not a lot of melee people come, I want you to ravage me for as long as you want in friendlies, U HEAR? I'm even bringing a notebook to literally take notes. I'm not even joking. LOL I don't mind getting four stocked if it means you can help me become a better player. I'm not focused on where I am now, I'm focused on where I want to be in the future =3

v4extreme

Smash Journeyman
New people coming out of the woodwork :cool:
Add me to that list.

Not totally sure if I can make it or not, possibly riding down with jwillii, hope some other scrubs are there so I can have a decent match or two :p

If I can actually make it that is. I'll probably know for sure in a few days.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL that is the fastest infraction i've ever gotten.

do this one do this one!

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
This tourney is going to be rescheduled. So it wont be on the 17th

:phone:

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Craig won't be in North Carolina on this day and I have to take a plane to go home to Connecticut for winter break.
I canceled the arrangements for the venue... so as of right now you can expect this tourney to take place sometime right after the holidays.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Yo, I REALLY want to go to this. Please please let me know when you have a date set in stone, and I'll do my best to be there.

Top Bottom