• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kadaj's ask me anything thread.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Thanks for the post about YI, quite informative. :)

I soooo agree about the whiffing. It took me so long to overcome that. It was a horrible habit that I couldn't drop. Neo kept telling me that I was attacking NOT with the intent to hit and I couldn't figure out how to change it no matter what. He said it was just something I'd have to figure out on my own, and eventually I did. That got me through a plateau I think.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Oh boi. I must have missed that part in your post about whiffing. Bengals' post made me re-read your post and I DID miss it.

I think I found out why I'm at this plateau.

Thanks Bengals.

And Kadaj, this is an AWESOME thread.

EDIT: I forgot to put this in here.

I was going to make sure I knew all those AT's...but the old massive Compendium of AT's that some Diddy kong mainer made that was in the Tactical boards,(which is no longer existing), did not survive through the Metagame/Competitive split. D*:

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Thanks I'm glad you guys like the thread Idea.

I'll get back to on the Falco tips.

But for starters you don't want to be in the air very often against him, or your going to be eating dbl laser into dash attack/jab/shine/sideb/Gatling combo/grab/dacus/upsmash as true combos lol

Full hop fairs are pretty good but make sure they are spaced properly, you can approach and attack while in Chain grab percents but you MUST be able to zone properly as to avoid his grab/jab ranges. Pressuring him is what destroys him along with keeping him in the air.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Okay. Your right. The two biggest times i take damage are when I short hop and eat lasers to combos or i get chain grabbed for 40%.

I always find myself trying to trick a Falco into thinking Phantasm is safe and then punishing the afterlag if I knock him off stage, if I know I can't interrupt the Phantasm with a Nair or something. Any basic knowledge that I am lacking in the situation where Falco gets knocked off-stage?

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
my falco tips vs DEHF

your options are pretty limited and he'll **** you up off stage and any mistake you make on

my advice

go pikachu or sonic

edit this thread is kinda cool

Nike.

Smash Hero
When marth upb's into snake's cipher, is there a way to DI the hit or hit a specific part of the cipher to control where both characters end up? EX: On Messiah, when Mr. R did it, he ended up right above snake which set up a spike. Most times I try it, I can only do a bair.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Hah. I dont if its just me but I took that two different ways.

Whether you meant to make it funny that way or not I applaud you P-1.

This is probably a ******** question but;

I have a hard time finding the time/place/reason/follow up to use Dtilt.
It just never comes out in my matches and I don't know when to use it if at all. The only time I ever use it is when I space a Dtilt to destroy GW's ground game. Any other important times you tend to use it Kabag?

Top Bottom