• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kahoka Me Your Moves (Midwest Circuit: West) Results & Shoutouts

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
This is how much I remember you recording (I may be forgetting a few)

Doubles

1. WSF1 (Bob Ross and his Happy Trees vs Why so Serious?)

2. WSF2 (Rapid Royale vs Team Bleach)

3. LQF1 (LucaX vs Why so Serious?)

4. LQF2 (Team Real Team vs Rapid Royale)

5. LSF (Why So Serious? vs Rapid Royale)

6. WF (Bob Ross and his Happy Trees vs Team Bleach)

7. LF (Bob Ross and his Happy Trees vs Rapid Royale)

8. GF (Bob Ross and his Happy Trees vs Team Bleach)

Singles

1. WSF1 (Affinity vs Anther)

2. WSF2 (Domo vs Joker)

3. LQF1 (ASC vs Domo)

4. LQF2 (Judge vs Affinity)

5. LSF (Affinity vs Domo)

6. WF (Joker vs Anther)

7. LF (Affinity vs Joker)

8. GF (Anther vs Affinity)

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Shout outs son! I been hella puttin these off, so I'll do them now while I feel like it.

This tournament was by far the best MW tourney I've been too so far, even if it's out in the middle of nowhere causing half of Kansas to pull into ****ing Nebraska....... BULL****

1. Anther - Wow. You're insane dood. I'm impressed by not only your Pikachu, but you as a player. Plus you're chill as hell. We'll kick it more and get sum friendlies in at the next tourney we meet at. And thanks for not timing out the lvl 9. My entire pool had like 6 min matches against it lol.

2. Affinity - .... WTF SON?! Hella jacked my spot on the PRs. Yous a biiiiitch lol. Good **** dood, you earned it.

3. Joker - We need to play friendlies. Your Snake is impressive, I'd like to play it. You're also suprisingly more bad-*** looking than I expected lol.

4. Domo - Beat my *** less in doubles lol. Lets take top 2 next tourney.

5. Judge - Nick... I ****in love you dood. You were sooo drunk lol. Seeing you passing out tryin to eat that bacon was ****in priceless son lmao! But seriously, before talkin to you, Lain, and Anther, my impression of MI was.... well, lets just say not good. But after chillin with you guys all weekend, yall are some of the people that make me think it's cool to be part of the MW. Next time, lets get lots of friendlies in so we'll **** face when we team.

5. ASC - Dood!! Who the **** has been givin you rare candies?! After seeing your placing and playin those few games, I'm thoroughly impressed. Made me realize I need to quit dickin around and step it up. Congrats on 5th dood. Best Oli in the MW? No doubt son.

7. Lain - COCKAID! Lmao dood you're the ****. I had a ****in blast chillin with you at this tournament. You're easily one of the coolest people I've met at a tourney. If you can get me some info on some upcoming tourneys, Domo and I will do what we can to show. I've still gotta step it up instead of placing like a scrub. Also... Wingdashing. GET WRECKED!

7. Zeton - Congrats on top 8 man! You had to come thru on some ridiculous ****in matchups. If you keep playin smart like you did here, and you're gonna take Fox to a whole new level. Also... never drink again lol.

9. Holms - Where the **** were you? We're from the same ****in city and I saw you less than I did the out-of-staters lmao. Good **** on 9th. Make up your mind on what character you main tho lol.

13. Ripple - The Link suit was awesome. Thanks for savin matches for everybody since no1 really had recording equipment. We need friendlies next time.

13. Hilt - That MM was fun man, we'll definitely get another one in next time.

13. KY - Not even 9th son. And you're top Pit because???

17. NeoMagic - That set was SOOOO intense! I really thought I was gonna lose that son! I didnt realize till the 3rd game how bad Ness ****s up my vertical spacing. The first stocks on game 3 were ****in epic. Best Ness I've ever played, real ****. We're DEFINITELY playing more next time. Idc if I have to tie you down and MAKE you play lol.

17. Thinkaman - No games? Wth Kyle?! Money match. Black Kyle vs White Kyle. It's goin down!

17. Amazing Ampharos - Bring more money so we can MM next time bro.

17. Mr Doom - Mr Doom took 2 games off Anther! Mr Doom showed everybody what Ike's about! Mr Doom dont take no **** from NOBODY! Lmao Mr Doom, you're pretty ****in cool dood. Make it to out OoS tourneys with us.

17. Jordan - No one wanted to play us in beer pong. =[ lol We had some good games in pools and in doubles. We'll play more singles at the next tourney. Get ur *** to GigaBrawl.

25. Stealth - You've gotten aloooooot better since the last time I saw you. Come back to Kansas ****er, we miss ur gay ***.

25. The Real Inferno - BOB ROSS!!! HAPPY TREES MUTHA ****A HAPPY TREES!!!

25. Legan - My nicotine *****. I love havin you around at tourneys. You know... we didnt play a single friendly lol. We'll get some in next time. And more liq too

33. MetalMusicMan - You, sir, are hilarious. We only played a couple games, but I had alot of fun just kickin it with you. Hopefully we can get some more in soon.

33. Crash - SHORYUKEN!!! lol too goodz

33. Kit - Where did you disappear too? We played that teams MM and then you were just gone. Stick around more dood.

33. Lvl 9 Snake - Seriously, I apologize about my pool. I'm sorry Jordan tried to time you out. I'm sorry Mr Doom spiked you all 3 stocks. And I'm sorry I butt ***** you in less than 30 seconds. But hey, you did pretty good against Anther, and you had some of the hypest matches at this tourney lmao

33. Nicole - Wingdashing. GET WRECKED TOO!!! Seriously tho, you beat my *** in friendlies lol. I dunno wth I was doing. It was fun hangin out with you again tho. Oh, and thanks about my hat. Too bad yours SUCKED!!!! n_n

33. Mister Eric - See, I even spelled it right lol. GGs in pools. You're ROB is legit. I just happen to have ALOOOOOT of exp in that matchup. Hopefully we can play some more tho.

33. YES! - NEVER DRINK AGAIN!! It was bad man. You made ZETON look good when he was drunk. That's saying alot lol. Drink less and play some friendlies with me next time.

33. Nyus - We didnt play, but you're the **** lol. You were one of the few guys that I spent alot of time talking to at this tournament. Thanks for all the support, I'll try to step it up next time and do you proud man.

zyklon

Smash Cadet
First off, I didn't go metaknight in singles??? Only played falco and then marth for one match, I only go MK in teams rly. Will post some stuff in this post later when I'm not bloody exhausted. I wish I had been feeling better at this tourney and had got to hang out with some OOS people (Kentucky?! Minnesota!? Michigan?!) but I left early like a ***** and got some sleep.

Top Bottom