• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kakuna Matata 3 - I Can't Believe it's not Butterfree

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I beat Kel who beat Lain who beat M2K, but Y.b.M. beat me and Infern beat Y.b.M. so I guess Infern is the best in the world :[

Radium88

Smash Lord
1: Infern : Nice meeting you. Thanks for all the friendlies even though you sandbagged....a lot -_____-"
2: Y.b.M. : Nice meeting you as well. Thanks for the Kirby dittos and the help! I hope to get better! T_T happy to see Kirby place well.
3: Overswarm : Didn't really get a chance to talk to you but good job on the placing.
4: Kel : Didn't really get a chance to talk to you either but I saw you eat those cookies *glares* :D good job on the placing.
5: Hilt : Nice job with TO-ing and thanks for trying to get us housing and accommodate MO.
5: Nope : Maybe next time we can play some friendlies instead of talking about soccer hahaha. Btw, your kids are nice because that was a nice jacket coach.
7: Lain : Unlucky this time around :( Just get some more practices in and you'll get your game back!
7: Rofa : Nice to meet you! Maybe we'll hang out when I come up to MI.
9: Tamama : Zeni? Good 5|-|!+ fellow Kirby! Thanks for the dittos!
9: Cook : Good job Cook!
9: Kero : Didn't really get to meet.
9: Lou : Didn't really get to meet.
13: Tactical :Didn't really get to meet.
13: Nicole : Good job Nicole! Don't be so hard on yourself when things don't go too well. You're an awesome player plus you're a Peach plus you're a girl (not saying girls can't play very well, just seems to have a bit more "pressure")
13: Smash64 : T_T I didn't get to play your Ness.....I was hoping to towards the end of the night but oh well. Maybe next time.
13: Clove : Good job Jack! Maybe this won't be your last tournament?
17: Crash : Didn't really get a chance to play/talk to you too much. I hope to next time!
17: Jowii : Good job fellow Kirby player and honorary StL player. Hope you had fun at our last tournament together *sniff* Hope you have a safe drive back to TX.
17: Legan : Hi roomie. Good job placing but try harder next time. ^_^ No worries this fellow God Kais is well fed.
17: Doctor X : Didn't really get to meet.
17: Mister Eric : Hope to get some friendlies in next time and good luck with learning TAGALOG. Hahaha. It was nice to meet you.
17: Sai : Nice to meet you. T_T next time I want to play your Diddy with my Wario instead of Kirby. I didn't realize you were switching characters. I think I would have put up a better fight.
17: Level 9 Snake : Didn't really get to meet. XD
17: Calic : Awesome tourney and thanks for the venue. Hope it got cleaned up even more after the tourney.
25: Clay : I don't think I really met you?
25: JoshKip : Nice sonic good job in pools.
25: Mayling : Didn't really get a chance to talk but good job with placing with Pit!
25: Mr. 9 : Didn't really get to meet?
25: VaMP : Nor you?
25: Shy Guy : Nice ZSS and ICs
25: Andy Pandy : I don't think I got to meet you. (Unless this is actually Paladin...I vaguely remember that you might have said this...Have fun at the con and good luck with the cosplay! Pictures please! Hope you guys get to come to our tournament)
25: Lyric : Or you....

ONIX-CEPTABLE <---Hahahahaha <3
(Pool Cutoff)
33: Avenger : Didn't really meet...
33: Annet : Didn't really meet...
33: Alt F4 : Hi other roomie. Don't worry about not getting out of pools. Stop being so hard on yourself.
33: Radium : Wtf? Next time you better get out of pools <(^_^)>
33: Excel : Haha, glad you like the cookies T_T friendlies next time though. There's more to me than a baker of cookies.
33: GX : Didn't really get to talk to?
33: Ttar : Didn't really get to talk to?
33: Today : You are really sweet and thanks for potentially housing us like I've said a lot. Also, I feel like a total |3!+<|-| because I just reread my txt from you. It didn't occur to me that you were in a grievous situation....I hope you guys found your way and that the rain wasn't too terrible san wipers. X_x
41: Matt : Didn't really get to meet?
41: C4NT1 : Didn't really get to meet?
41: Th3 Composer : Good job with Samus!
41: Sold2 : Didn't really get to meet?
41: Guardian : Didn't really get to meet?
41: KassandraNova : Thanks for the friendlies! Sorry I bailed at the end...I was dying of heat. Let's play more next time?

So I have horrible memory...unless we talked for a longer period of time or that I got to know your name better, I'm afraid I might have said that I didn't get to meet you when I did. I apologize for any of that. You all are a bunch of cool d00ds and I hope MO comes back to another In Diana tournament. Also, hope you enjoy the cookies. Sorry if you didn't get a chance to have one.

I didn't see Paladin on the list so I don't know if you used another name...unless...*goes back to the list*
Also, Paladin's cousin T_T I don't remember the name you gave me....but nice to have met you as well....

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I beat tactical who beat kel who beat lain who beat m2k, there for i am the best smasher in the world :).

Tamama = Zeni :)
Andy Pandy = Paladin
Guardian = Paladin's Cousin.

Kel

Smash Master
Lol everyone is going to keep using Inui logic/ the properties of math to link themselves as being the best in the world since a lot of people have beaten Tactical and he beat me.

But, you know, I have beaten Tactical before, so really I am the best player in the world. just sayin....

Oh and no claustrophobic johns. I actually liked the venue size because it made it easy to know when things were going on/ forced everyone to socialize. Usually people just hang out in their own little cliques but this venue more or less forced everyone to hang out together. It was awesome. It would suck having that many people in summer, but it was winter so it was a great set up. Host more please Hilt =).

Also, I am a doubles genius. Everyone was like "there's no way that's going to work! It's too situational", and then we used the uthrow to tornado off the top tactic like 3 times in tournament (once in Winners finals). Get some.

Congratulations Infern.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
This tournament was too good.

Not doing individual shoutouts because those take forever, so...

Hilt, you did a good job. I know you weren't expecting this many people with TWO competiting events on the same day but ****. You did a good job running this, and with more practice you'll be on Springfield's level at running events. If you ever need any help, just ask someone from springfield or myself and we'll help you get things on track. I know how hard it can be to organize a bracket when 4 of the top players there are all from the same city, let alone state, and you've got a handful of other players that all have the ability to beat the standard "top 8" players... and then you have missouri players come in with no experience with them whatsoever! You did an excellent job, and this tournament was a lot of fun. Also, congrats to being the only non-Ohio in the top 5. :)

Missouri: come to more of our events! It was awesome having you guys here. You guys have some potential, its just unfortunate you all play medicore characters! Especially you, Legan! Drop Link and pick up Marth! =P

God Kais: I'm proud of you guys! You've gone from zeroes that sounded silly yelling "god kais" all the time to top level players who hype up a room by yelling "god kais". Good job this tournament! Smash64, stop playing Ness! Just lose your interest in little boys!

Springfield: Always good to see you guys, looking forward to your monthly. Nope and Lou are too chill. Nope, you just gotta change your style a bit to add some pressure in and nooooot air dodge... hardly ever. Letting me control the space when you're planting explosives is a recipe for getting grabbed, and if you air dodge afterwards it's a free hit even if I don't call it since my u-air is so fast. Lou.... two people beat Lain today so it might go unnoticed, but you actually could have been one of them. You were suuuuper close to beatin him early on. That's three people in one tournament that presented themselves as a threat. Good shiz!

My brain: Sorry for only giving you 3 hours of sleep in 48 hours, but we got 3rd and now I can treat you with proper hydration, fuel, and sleep!

Excel, you've gotten a lot better. Keep it up, you almost had me in mid tiers! Tactical, GJ beating Kel but you still need to get more creative! You shouldn't have trouble with my Fox. ;)

Guardian: fun talking to you randomly all day. Too good.

Pig across the street: You were creepy.

Crash: I loved watching your Luigi show what he could do in the mid tier tournament, wish your Luigi could do the same to the crazy good characters. :\

Michigan: Brought to you by the number 7. :D

Rofa: You've got a pretty safe style of play with Metaknight, just keep picking up on the times you can safely punish your opponent and you'll zip the top ASAP. You rarely get caught off guard from what I've seen; most of your bad situations come from straight up mind games and pressure knocking you off balance. Learn when you can be the initiator more often so you don't always have to play defensively and you'll open up your game instantly.

My girlfriend: Stop calling me during tournaments, I'll call you and tell me how much money "we" made.

Zeni/Kero/Zero/Kid with a frog on the back of his shirt: You did pretty good! I hope you watched Cook and learned a few new tricks.

Doctor X: Not bad for coming back into the Brawl scene. We need to start having some board games + brawl hybrid stuff going on.... soon!

Clove: 50/50.

Sai: For a white guy.

Level 9 Snake: Good job! Sorry for d-tilt locking you for 200%. At least it wasn't a JV 4 stock this time, eh buddy? ;)

Lyric: You keep asking questions, and that means you're still learning. That's better than most of the people here that wouldn't pay attention to advice unless it came from someone like M2K; everyone has something they can teach you, so keep asking questions and pay attention to everything!

Grocery Store: 3 bags of chips for $5?! that's $2 in savings! THAT IS AMAZING! Also, your mustache machine has now eaten $3 of mine total.... meaning my $2 in savings were offset by a $1 profit for the store. Touché, grocery store. Touché.

Mustache hat: Glad to help you out.

Bench I slept on: You have a crack in you and it hurt my side, but I was glad for the power nap.

MaskedAvnger

Smash Journeyman
1: Infern - Don't think I got a chance to play you... but I did enjoy watchin you play
2: Y.b.M. - didn't really get a chance to talk, but I liked your god kai wiimote haha
3: Kel - didn't play
4: Overswarm - Don't think we played
5: Hilt Good job bein TO... next time I'm at a tournament you need to teach me how to fight Olimar, cuz right now I'm just SOL
5: Nope - don't think we talked
7: Lain - I hate Ice Climbers.
7: Rofa We didn't play, you seem like a cool guy though
9: Tamama Good job placin so high man.
9: Cook we didn't play i don't think
9: Kero - Dear lord you were good in pools. Olimar is the one person I can't fight. I think you should've been Solimar. I can handle Solimar :p
9: Lou we didn't play
13: Tactical - watchin DK FFA's on japes was the highlight of my night.
13: Nicole - We didn't play, but watchin you pull out the sword with Peach's down B in mid-tiers was pretty sweet
13: Smash64 - saw you play a few, you play really good.
13: Clove OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
17: Crash - You're a funny guy, enjoyed playin ya... I'll beat you next time. Dun worry. haha
17: Jowii - Friendly was fun. I may have lost, but I rested you. And that's all that matters.
17: Legan - Didn't play
17: Doctor X - You play a great pit. Keep it up.
17: Mister Eric - It was weird cuz my real name is Eric, and any time anyone said Eric i'd turn my head, but then I'd realize nobody there knew me as Eric.
17: Sai - Didn't get to play
17: Level 9 Snake - Go to hell you *****. I never wanna see your smug face around here again.
17: Calic - You play a bomb *** pikachu, look forward to playin with you some more in 2010
25: Clay - didn't play
25: JoshKip - Don't think we played...
25: Mayling - ^^
25: Mr. 9 - We should play revolver sometime. I'm undefeated...
25: VaMP - I'ma beat your lucario next time. You're a really cool guy, look forward to playin with you more.
25: Shy Guy didnt play
25: Andy - Didn't play
25: Lyric - Good comeback on Norfair... Almost had you in pools.

33: Avenger - You rock.
33: Annet - don't think we played
33: Alt F4 didnt play
33: Radium didn't play.
33: Excel - Shame you didn't make it out of pools. You're a cool guy. iHop was fun, too bad you were asleep the whole time.
33: GX - don't think we played
33: Ttar - You can't handle my jiggs. Except you did. haha
33: Today - You're cool, don't think we played though
41: Matt - You should work on ZSS, you were doin really good that match we played. Especially since you only had a couple of days of experience.
41: C4NT1 - don't think we played
41: Th3 Composer - hey. Don't fall asleep at the wheel. You should still be hyped up from over 24 hours straight of smash.
41: Sold2 - didn't play
41: Guardian doubles was fun man, even though we lost hard. hope to play you again sometime
41: KassandraNova - don't think we played

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Singles:=
2: Y.b.M. :kirby2: - Me and you in Grand Finals were meant to be man, those matches were intense. Good **** beating Lain and OS. Best Kirby in the Nation, GOD KAIS!!!
3: Overswarm :-metaknight: OS stop being Sago'ed :laugh: Good stuff getting 3rd man
4: Kel :metaknight: - Cincinnati is too f-ing good. Good **** beating Lain. Bad **** losing to tactical. You probably just wanted to clear up the loser's brackets :laugh:
5: Hilt :olimar: - You could have done much better then what you did against me lol Good **** getting 5th though, it was a hard *** tournament. Great TO'ing man, I had tones of fun.
5: Nope :snake: - Still wont admit my snake > yours? lol great placing man, learn that olimar matchup!
7: Lain :popo: - What happened man? I heard u were messing up grabs. Dont be doing that stuff on Pound 4!
7: Rofa :metaknight: - Great seeing you man. Our matches were awesome. Infinte Knowledge is too cool!
9: Tamama :kirby2: - Great playing you man, you have definetly improved.
9: Cook :olimar: - Didnt play you unfortunately but great placing. Hope u all come back again
9: Kero :olimar: - good stuff in our MM, u have improved!
9: Lou :gw: - You could have had that Lain match man. You did great not getting grabbed. If you just work on the little things in the matchup, I can see you beating him.
13: Tactical :lucario: - Silly Tactical, your always fun to be around
13: Nicole :peach: - Great Peach, srsly. I wont be underestimating you again! But we didnt get our Snake vs Diddy match :( next time!
13: Smash64 :ness2: - Stop losing to Olimars, GOD KAIS!!!
13: Clove :samus2: - Stop spamming lol great pools matches man, you were too funny
17: Crash :luigi2: - your a man I hear
17: Jowii :kirby2:/:falco: - Dont think I played you which sucks :(
17: Legan :link2: - You are too ****ing cool man. The God Kais are the sickest crew there has ever been! Hope we get to hang out very soon man, GOD KAIS!!!!
17: Doctor X :pit: - you smell
17: Mister Eric :rob: - what time is it?
17: Sai :diddy: - Your cincinnati, you need to get in top 10
17: Level 9 Snake :snake: - Sayyyyy WHATTTTTTT, we didnt get our mm :(
17: Calic :pikachu2: - Thanks for the venue
25: Clay :marth: - didnt play
25: JoshKip :sonic: - didnt play you
25: Mayling :pit: - Keep up the pit work
25: Mr. 9 :gw: - Good matches in brackets
25: VaMP :lucario: - MM?
25: Shy Guy :zerosuitsamus:- Saw you but didnt get a chance to talk much, next time lets get in some friendlies
25: Andy Pandy :metaknight:/:fox: - OH SHI- you know the rests, it IS your signature song
25: Lyric :dedede: - Good MM, lets do some more :)

:095:ONIX-CEPTABLE:095:
(Pool Cutoff)
33: Avenger :toonlink: - didnt play
33: Annet :lucas: - didnt play
33: Alt F4 :diddy: - didnt play
33: Radium :kirby2: - Thanks for the cookies. And I only sandbagged cause u told me too lol Great meeting you, hopefully ill see you soon
33: Excel :sonic: - Great MM man, you are improving!
33: GX :lucario: - Didnt play
33: Ttar :lucario: - didnt play
33: Today :gw: - ...
41: Matt :ness2:- didnt play
41: C4NT1 :snake: - didnt play
41: Th3 Composer :kirby2:- MM?
41: Sold2 :gw:- MM?
41: Guardian :falco:- didnt play
41: KassandraNova :lucas: - Me wants Snake pic without the muscular *** lol great seeing you. You need to start placing higher!!

All in alll, great tournament, small venue but without a doubt I had a blast. Cincinnati top 4 son, too ****ing good!!! GOD KAIS!!!

judge!

Smash Ace
o wow gj god kais! u guys r getting so ****ing good. and good job as always kel and os

Radium88

Smash Lord
Well I only asked you to sandbagged because I was intimidated. Besides, didn't you know that when a girl says no, it really means yes in ANY situation? Duh XD

Also, the venue was small but I agree with Kel. The only thing was that it got waaay to hot sometimes and then when the door was opened, it got way too cold but oh well. Still a great tournament.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Well I only asked you to sandbagged because I was intimidated. Besides, didn't you know that when a girl says no, it really means yes in ANY situation? Duh XD
But you said I SHOULD sandbagged lol which is the "yes" in this situation, so therefore I did :laugh: As for the intimidation part, I get that alot, it comes from being in the God Kais. We have an aura that intimidates people. You should know about it, your with Legan all the time lol

judge!

Smash Ace
uhh noone told me anyone from mi was going lol. as far as i knew we wernt doing anything this weekend =(. o wells everyone pleeeeease come to lolis!!

Nicole

Smash Champion
1: Infern - Fun playing you, I gotta camp Snake more. I never get to play good Snakes, so I definitely got to learn alot about the matchup. Good **** placing first!
2: Y.b.M. - Thanks for the pep talk after I got knocked out, it made me feel better. Sad that we didn't actually get to play any matches. Good job beating lain :p
3: Kel - Thanks for opening my eyes to what MK can do to Peach, I've only played mediocre MKs before that dont' know the matchup. Nice to meet you also, you're a chill guy.
4: Overswarm - I wish I would've beaten Tac in the mid tier tournament so we could've Peach ditto-ed, but oh well. Nice seeing you again after about a year, and thanks for ****** my doubles partner >_<
5: Hilt - We never got to play at all, sad day. Fun tournament though, and it was good to see you again, come to our STL tournament in a month!
5: Nope - Thanks for all the friendlies, I think you helped me do well against Infern even though he plays pretty different than you. All I've ever heard about you is that you're really campy and not that good, but I was really impressed, you're a very smart player, hopefully I will be able to do better against you next time we play!
7: Lain - We all have our bad days. Let this go and focus on the future. You know you're better than your placing.
7: Rofa - Good to see you again, you're really cool. Thanks for the friendlies, I really have to step up my game vs. MK. Good **** in teams too, I saw you doing really well.
9: Tamama - I definitely underestimated you, shows what I know. Sorry I didn't get to give you more Peach advice, but she isn't that great, you should focus on Kirby anyway!
9: Cook - Bracket ****ed. We finally did good in teams though. Learn someone who can fight MK.
9: Kero - I really wanted to play you, but oh well...
9: Lou - Thanks for the Gdubs friendlies, I think we were both being pretty overaggressive, but they were still good. You have a really good G&W, don't lose to Praxis, okay?
13: Tactical - I hate Lucario <3
13: Nicole - Stop being a character purist. And when you do stop being a purist, don't suck with your secondary!
13: Smash64 - Fun mid tier matches, your Ness is really good, it's lucky that I have some Ness experience or I don't think it would've gone as well for me. You and Tyr are an incredible team also, I was really impressed with the Mother boys wiping the floor with all the high tier characters.
13: Clove - You don't get on the boards, so you're not going to see this anyway. But don't quit, and thanks for talking me up, if ya know what I mean (I think you do).
17: Crash - Someday I'm going to play you.
17: Jowii - Swallow-ciding everyone :laugh:
17: Legan - Bracket ****ed. Don't let it bother you.
17: Doctor X - Good Pit.
17: Sai - Good friendlies, I love playing Diddy. You have a good Diddy though, and you did alot of smart things.
17: Level 9 Snake - Dude, step it up. I hate seeing you cap out at 17th, you're better than that.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
uhh noone told me anyone from mi was going lol. as far as i knew we wernt doing anything this weekend =(. o wells everyone pleeeeease come to lolis!!
When is lolis?

And also, lol @ Lain leaving you out of the loop. Maybe he'll stop doing it now =P

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
haha silly OS

@Nicole: You seemed to know the matchup really well. U deserved to get higher then what u did IMO. Also, i like the avatar, Greed is too cool

Nicole

Smash Champion
haha silly OS

@Nicole: You seemed to know the matchup really well. U deserved to get higher then what u did IMO. Also, i like the avatar, Greed is too cool
Eh, I wouldn't say I deserved it. Definitely could have gotten higher, but I guess I'll be even more motivated for next time. Glad someone else watches FMA :bee:

Nicole I always play my bombass snake against you, and I even won that one time when I camped! No johns son.
Lol David, I think that was the first and only time I ever lost to your Snake.

Teh Future

Smash Master
I guess I just have to make it #2 this week. Nicole you should play Diddy against MK because I hear Peach is terrible.

Cook you should play a diff character too stop being so bad Olimar ****in ***** mk OlooolllOLOLLOLO

Cook

Smash Master
I didn't use Olimar, I used Bowser and Yoshi because I heard they can chaingrab MK and Yoshi can spike him plus tornado can't shieldpoke Yoshi.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Your Yoshi CG to fair spike ALMOST got me on the 2nd game of our set! Bowser would have worked but you would strike to Lylat and got gimped by the ledge. :\

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Shoutouts from Kirbycide ftw JoWii:

Singles:
1: Infern- Good Job winning. Ya it sucks I didn't kirbycideget to play you. Especially since Grand Finals was against a fellow Kirby main.
2: Y.b.M. - Kirby main ftw!! I wish we could've had a Kirby ditto though.
5: Hilt- I wish I had more Olimar experience. I should've gone Falco but I didn't think about it. On a side note though: YOU kNOW YOU WANT TO PLAY THAT GAME. It's too fun.
5: Nope -Good pools matches
7: Lain - Good **** man. It's too bad you didn't place higher or win, you def. have the ability. >_> Lemme know when you're in TX or something
, we totally didn't smoke together but @ that point I might've been tired enough I would've fallen asleep on the floor lolz
9: Tamama - Good matches, I'll become a better Kirby for the next time I get a chance against you.
9: Cook -Good job man, hopefully I'll see ya again @ Hot Dickings. Thanks for the matches.
13: Nicole -Don't get so upset when you lose a match or even a set. Your Peach is too good. Hopefully see you @ Hot Dickings and thanks for the Peach experience ande matches while I was up here.
13: Smash64 -WTF WAS PK FLASH>Final Cutter> Stage Spike that happened?!??? It was too fun playing against you man. Definitely best Ness but you eat too many rocks against Kirby. I must've landed like...5 a match? >_> Highlight was pulling off that standing hammer. SOOOO MUCH LAG ON THAT MOVE.
13: Clove -Good job Brit. Samus is too pro, and hopefully it's not your last tournament.
17: Jowii /<------This guy is the most pro Kirbycider. He's the best Texan in the Midwest albeit the only one. And that name is so clever. Why is he so amazin?'
17: Legan - Sooo....Kirbycide? I beat you and since you beat the guy who beat Overswarm, I'm just that legit. Thanks for the matches and being my pillow on the ride home. Hopefully see you @ Hot Dickings if not, it was fun while I was up here man. I'm being sincere.
17: Calic - Kirbycided MK?!
25: JoshKip -It's unfortunate I was able to beat you because I had the Espy exp. Good matches though.
33: Alt F4 -Get a wingman. Host a tournament. Don't be too hard on yourself man, you've got the potential.
33: Radium -I feel so horribad I didn't think to pull the money out of the atm for both doubles and gas $. I'll try hard to get up here for Hot Dickings so I can make it up to you. Learn to Kirbycide and don't rock as much. KIRBY MAINS FTW!!!!!!!!!!

I slept the whole day I was so tired. The tournament was fun even though it was crowded w/o chairs. Still, that was a fun tournament and thanks for all the matches ppl who I never caught the names of.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Alright, shoutout time :D

Olimars: same amount of MKs as Olimars in the top ten XD

Missouri: So great you all made it here :D Cook, loved seeing your Olimar play, we need to talk more next time, haha. Nicole, you're great to talk to and I still want to play Peach even though she's bad :( Radium, it was great meeting you, and your cookies were delicious <3 Thanks with the help after everything, moving things around and cleaning as well. CLove, you're so ****ing good, wish we would have gotten to play. You were so fun to watch though just so you know. Also, I can never tell if you're joking with me or actually frustrated with something XD All of you MO guys seem to be like that haha but it's great. Legan your comeback against crash was probably the most hilarious thing of the night lol. Sorry for the bracket ****s btw :/ Alt, we didn't really talk, we didn't play this time around either :( JoWii, our set was so hilarious XD I'm never playing that game again!

Jake: You have no idea how much you helped, man. Seriously. I honestly don't think that either the tourney would have been a failure, or I would have collapsed from running around all over the place, if you hadn't helped XD Looking forward to hanging out with you later on this week.

God Kais: Good ****ing ****. Infern you keep getting better so god **** fast @_@ And yeah, I definitely could have done better in my set against you, although I'm still sure you would have come out with the win regardless, haha. We need to actually do friendlies sometime or a mm :D Y.b.M. good **** with second and knocking lain down to losers. Best Kirby in the nation no doubt. Ed we gotta play more, can't have you losing to other Olis :p Good **** regardless though especially in teams

Michigan: Glad you all made it down, sucks I didn't get to play either of you though. Rofa you're cool as hell, great talking to you. We need to play again soon. I was hoping to face you instead of Kel, Lain lol. Oh well, next time. And I never noticed that I look like that after my matches until you pointed it out XD

Springfield: Lou we never ever get to play XD I need to get revenge from after ISA haha. Also thanks for the help with TO'ing, I was worried about being understaffed haha. Nope really enjoyed our set, this rivalry's gone on for so long haha. Looking forward to playing you again.

Overswarm: Thanks for being there when I needed TO tips, still trying to get things down. And good **** with third. I still wish you'd go back to Rob though :/ if you're going to lose interest in the game, go down maining someone you enjoy. And if you actually enjoy the character you'll be pushing yourself more to get better instead of feeling dull about it. I mean, I know this is coming from someone who isn't as good and doesn't play for money like you, but we both know you're a Rob main at heart.

Kel: Good stuff against Lain, man. You've almost convinced me to play a secondary for the MK matchup lol or maybe I was just playing terrible, haha.

Keroro Platoon: Kero keep steppin it up! Good **** at this though, glad you were able to make it. You need to get yourself known, you're not some random Olimar. Joey your kirby's gotten so good! Keep it up, I'm expecting a lot from you. Hopefully you'll be able to keep traveling with us as well. Oreo, this makes twice you've been outplaced by that Nasty Snake :p jk haha, sorry about the rough pool, I had no idea CLove was gonna **** that ****ing hard XD

The rest of Cincinnati: Doctor X you got so gooooood. I was panicking so much during our set XD Good **** at this, man. Sai, I thought you were gonna get me again @_@ starting to hate fighting Diddy lol. Kassandra we didn't get to play this time :( Next tourney we're both at I'll be sure to watch some of your matches with Oli and get you some critique. Today I'm glad you made it, sorry about your glasses :( And thank you for the cupcakes!! Lyric we need to play more next time :D We haven't played in quite awhile. Sorry about what happened on your way back, but I'm glad it all ended up working out.

The rest of Indiana: Luck was not involved in our MM! lol it was fun though, especially that japes match lol. Can't say I'd like using DDD on japes though @_@ Avenger, we need to play sometime :D If you're with us this weekend or friday we need to get some friendlies in!

The rest of Kentucky: Mayling, I'm glad you were able to make it. Hope you'll end up making it out to somewhere again sometime. Send me a message on aim sometime though, we need to talk again sometime :( S2, picking up DK again huh? Had a feeling that would happen, haha. Keep the pocket GW anyways though, man. We're getting that Rumble Falls match though next time though!! GONNA BE SWEET REVENGE!! Mr. Eric, you showing up was awesome, great seeing you again, was worried we wouldn't be at the same tourney for awhile. Make it to pound somehow, man, even if you have to drive. Looking forward to hanging out with you again. Shy Guy you play a ne character every time I play you XD Catches me off guard every time lol. Ttar your Fidora is too awesome, you make me miss my old one :( We've gotta play again sometime soon. Matt, three stocked by solo climber is too ****in funny XD Glad you made it though, you're getting better. Robert, you got so much better during the tourney, keep it up man. Clay I don't think we got to play :( Mr. 9, good stuff in pools man. Too many people came from kentucky, so I'm cutting it off here :p

All in all was a great tourney guys. Glad everyone made it even though it was a lot more than I originally expected to come. Was expecting about 30 to 35. Then I counted and we had 40 that said they were coming. Then singles started and 46 people were there XD But it was great, and I plan to hold another one after awhile.

lou4222

Smash Lord
Great tourney. Cincy is taking it to another level and the rest of Ohio needs to step their game up. Unfortunately I have to go to work. Ill do shoutouts later.

Prawn

Smash Master
LOL at everyone commenting on Lain,

he's gonna clearly bounce back and beat all of you since he's just been busy top 4ing nationals and got too distracted finally

he'll beat all yo ***** at another tourny.

Except for maybe Infern I heard that kid is beast. LOL

ybm and Kel thats good **** beating Lain I'd love to read your matchup summary now, good **** Overswarm.

So this is my apology to the midwest for trolling OS's threads and ****,

I just really wanted to comment and ask if there's videos? :D
idk if this makes sense i wake and baked.

1: Infern - Good stuff infern, hopefully i see you at my house this weekend you so chill!
2: Y.b.M. - ugh...good stuff =/ cept i detest playing you cuz your always my first opponent which is no fun
3: Overswarm - good stuff in pools, i was hoping to get to game 3, but maybe next time!
4: Kel - Good stuff, we didnt talk or play this time but make it next week!
5: Hilt - DDD = CP japes, nuff said D:
5: Nope - It was good to see you and talkin to you, ill make sure to use the advice you gave me for this weekend
7: Lain - sorry you didnt do better buddy, i was rootin for you <3 next time! your really chill all the time
7: Rofa - ROFA! you are also really chill, hopefully we'll play one time
9: Tamama - Mr. I blow off my friendliy opponents, fun stuff
9: Cook - we...didnt play? sorry bout that
9: Kero - :o ill make you get on my shoulders so you can play brawl from a god point of view
9: Lou - Good stuff lou! sorry you wont make it next week but y'know priorities you has them!
13: Tactical - Lucario rep! thanks for the advice and hopefully you make it up to IN this weekend
13: Nicole - Didnt play but i herd about your matches on multiple occasions
13: Smash64 - D: God Kai! unlucky for you smash, but hopefully you come this weekend and do better!
13: Clove - You, def. took this tourney by storm, you were really good too bad we didnt play more.
17: Crash - YOUR A MAN AND YOUR 40!!
17: Jowii - Didnt play that i can recall, but maybe next time!
17: Legan - You! get MO to come this weekend! that would be chill
17: Doctor X - You were a really good pit! i think it gave me a little better grasp on the matchup
17: Mister Eric - BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! ugh ALMOST had it!! i was so glad to have taken you to game 3 for the first time.
17: Sai - BLUE STUFF!!! seeing and aggro diddy is definately more interesting than a campy one
17: Level 9 Snake - i cant find a partner for the 19th, will you team with me?
17: Calic - dude we didnt play D: but now we have both been 3 stocked in revolver
25: Clay - didnt play man sorry.
25: JoshKip - Dude i want a 99 cents cheese burger for 99 cents, but apparently without cheese that isnt an option.
25: Mayling - maymay~ sorry you wont make it to my tourney =(
25: Mr. 9 - are you the revolver champion?
25: VaMP - HAHA! you son of a *****! makin 25th oh well better than..26th!!
25: Shy Guy - :o i saw you but we didnt play sorry bro!
25: Andy Pandy - i herd something Lvl 9 snake 3 stocked you dude, dont worry hes pro.
25: Lyric - GGs in the friendly i know the D3 match up pretty well.

ONIX-CEPTABLE...all yall Good Job! better luck next time...Excel bro GET YO DOME ROCKED SON!!! also S2 Pick up sticks!

Mr. 9

Smash Cadet
1: Infern- Way to go man. GGs in bracket.
2: Y.b.M.- Nice work on 2nd. Didn't get to talk to you or anything though. :(
3: Overswarm- I am honored to have assisted in the advancement of your doubles game. :laugh:
4: Kel- See above, and also nice job beating Lain.
5: Hilt- Sorry I failed you this tourney. I'd say we did a good job fitting WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE in that room though.
5: Nope- Didn't get to talk to you much. Hopefully I'll be at your next monthly. :D
7: Lain- Funny guy, didn't get to play though.
7: Rofa- Didn't get to play or talk to you.
9: Tamama- Keep a watch on that Kirby! lol Way to run the clock on accident. :p
9: Cook- GGs in pools. Very nice Oli.
9: Kero- Very well done Kero!
9: Lou- Thanks very much for the GW tips. I think I've figured out a way to tweak my controls in order to better utilize the Up B OoS. Look forward to talking to you again.
13: Tactical- Congratulations! You beat Kel! Now try Luigi mode. =D
13: Nicole- I'll figure out the Peach conundrum eventually. :p
13: Smash64- We didn't play!? Shenanigans! Also, thanks for helping my friend with the Ness advice. :)
13: Clove- Fantastic Samus. Wish we could've played longer.
17: Crash- I'll do ya a favor and skip the obvious "YOU'RE A MAN" shoutout. Mustache Hat was too good. lol
17: Jowii - Didn't get to play you, but saw some of your games (mostly with Dr. X). Good stuff.
17: Legan- Really wish we'd gotten to play.
17: Doctor X- Good games in pools and doubles. Watching your expressions was pretty great too. haha
17: Mister Eric- BEEEEEEEEEP!!! Didn't get to play, but maybe next time.
17: Sai- Didn't get to hang out with you much this time, but still a cool guy. :)
17: Level 9 Snake- You had Legan. You wuz robbed. :p Good job 3 stocking Andy Pandy though.
17: Calic- See Hilt's in terms of the venue and all.
25: Clay- You made iiit!!! And won't read this until I link you to iiit!!! Glad you had a good time though. :) Hope you can make it to more.
25: JoshKip- Good games in doubles. You probably should've had that first game. Knuckles...well knuckles, were too good.
25: Mayling- GGs in doubles. Sorry I wasn't able to stick around for Mario Party! :urg: It was late though, thus I was tired and I already had a headache., so you wouldn't have gotten my A game. ;)
25: Mr. 9- Not bad considering who you were up against. Oh, and YOU THREE STOCKED LOOOU!!
25: VaMP- Sorry I won't make it be able to make it to your house. Good seeing you again though.
25: Shy Guy- Didn't see or play?
25: Andy Pandy- Your sacrifice was well worth the result. ;)
25: Lyric- Saw a couple of your matches, but didn't get to play or anything. :(

ONIX-CEPTABLE
(Pool Cutoff)
33: Avenger- Cool revolver matches. :p
33: Annet- You're so quiet now compared to when Hilt and I first started hanging out. lol
33: Alt F4- Didn't get to play you this time.
33: Radium- Saw you smackin' around Infern. Good stuff. :)
33: Excel- Saw your pool. ****. ._.
33: GX- GGs in pools. Good seeing you again.
33: Ttar- Very nice Lucario! Just don't throw as many aura spheres my way. Nice finally meeting you as well.
33: Today- You also made iiiitt!!! Sorry you started feeling bad though. :( I'll try to make it to more tournies though. :)
41: Matt- You made it as weeelll!!!!! Glad you had a good time and learned some stuff from Smash.
41: C4NT1- Didn't get to play you.
41: Th3 Composer- As cool of a guy as I thought you were. xD Again, sorry I couldn't stay for the Mario Party party. :(
41: Sold2- Didn't get to play you.
41: Guardian- Didn't get to play you, but good seeing you around.
41: KassandraNova - GGs in pools. Try to change up your game here and there rather than get stuck into patterns. Though you can't ask for much better Meta teachers than OS and Kel. :)

Finally, I'd like to point out that I beat Tactical at my very first tournament, so I was the best player in the world BEFORE IT WAS COOL. ;)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Hmm, I kind of regret not making this with the amount of good competition here. Work would have made it impossible for me to show up on time anyway. Maybe next time I'll bring the Peaches, so watch out rest of MW! :D

Top Bottom