• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kamikaze

_X_

Smash Lord
abit_rusty covered a ton of good tech is his "Into the Fray" guide. But I felt this one was left out.

Firstly this just expands Snake's already painfully over whelming mind(mine)games.

Step 1: Cook your granade: B > L/R > A > X/Y > Z > Aerial = Cooked.

Translation: Take out your grenade, drop it, pick it up, jump, drop it again, jump and use an aerial to pick it up (I find u-air the best) and you've got a cooked 'nade.

(Pycho Midet covered this pretty **** well in THIS thread).

Step 2 (it doesn't have that many steps): Now that you've got a live 'nade in your hand it's time to use it. Timing is essential to get the most of out this. Close the distance between you and your opponent so that are within the hit-box of the grenade's explosion. As it's about to blow, Power Shield it and what's the pwan.

You will have hit your opponent with the 'nade and have no knock back at all. From there you can combo them out of the explosion, be creative.

This can expand your mind games a lot. 'Will he throw, will he try to Kamikaze?'. Having C4 planted and mines placed, you will own the battlefield.

Come to think of it, it's not really a Kamikaze at all. Although I'm still testing a lot of stuff, since snake's so heavy you could even really Kamikaze them (both getting hit by the 'nade) to combo them into like... up-air or something... >_> Well, maybe.

StoleUrCar

Smash Journeyman
Isn't this just cooking a nade (which there wuz a whole section on, and even a reference to that "psychomidget's grnade tricks" thread) then running up to them and shielding it? (which he did mention at the end of " nade counter"section as a viable approach).

rigapeen

Smash Apprentice
i still dont know why you all think these cooking formulas are so great. learn to count to 4, seriously.

then when you can get one down, you can learn to cook 2 nades and have them explode on top of each other.

NinjaQuail

Smash Rookie
When I read the title for this thread I thought it would involve using C4 and a teammate to make a suicide bomber.

Just one of hundreds of possibilities for Snake team tactics.

Top Bottom