• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Jfro

Smash Cadet
Dmac why are you still talkin about one piece, we should be talkin about those BA new inuyasha eps

Jace08

Smash Lord
Hey everyone, I got redirected here by another player, Currently I live in Lawrence and am always down for a console 64 smashfest. Hit me up with a pm if you wanna play.
Our smash 64 scene is pretty small but at least it exists. Rpotts and I both play and live in lawrence also. Yeah I guess same for Duck but he hasn't been showing his face lately :(

Rpotts and I occasionally play in my dorm so you could play with us sometime if you want

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Oh okay

So the next tourney we need to prepare for is intimkill on the 5th. Everyone save your money and practice hard for this shiz!
rawr!
i'm going to go ahead and send my housing/contact info to both you and dmac. if anyone else wants it then just ask them or me. i have no idea who's coming and who's driving, but yeah. just trying to conclude plans with teh housing guests, hit me up if you have questions about that or the tourny in general ^.^

Massive

Smash Champion
rawr!
i'm going to go ahead and send my housing/contact info to both you and dmac. if anyone else wants it then just ask them or me. i have no idea who's coming and who's driving, but yeah. just trying to conclude plans with teh housing guests, hit me up if you have questions about that or the tourny in general ^.^
intimikill?
Is there a link for this? I can't find it on the tourneys board.

Massive

Smash Champion

Fino

Smash Master
So gas ended up being roughly $50... and legit 3-way split would be 16 2/3... but since I didn't drive anyone home, if I could get at least $10-12 that'd be great ^^;
I dunno how you guys split it up, so I may need to talk to you guys ._.

~Fino

Massive

Smash Champion
I hadn't really thought much about it; the only person who has paid me is Jace and he did it before he left the car (after he remembered where he lived).
But I'm not in a huge hurry for the money or anything, 8-10 bucks a head for me is more than enough.

Edit: Pyrosmash (y/n)? >> _

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Welllll I forgot about that and used all my money, so you guys gotta wait for my paycheck. Suck ittttttttttttttttt

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Cups I hate you for not allowing me to be an honest person.

Where were you at this tourney?
he was waiting in grand grand finals, he got 0th place. where were u in grand grand finals? o thats right u werent!!1!!11

i hear blazblue's tourney happened on 360 despite the topic saying "DON'T BRING 360s." ): sucks for KC's crew.
awsum job jace & dmac for bein' good.

Massive

Smash Champion
oklahoma is more urbanized than new york >.>;
A. That's not why I call it lolklahoma... I mean how could I? I live in the state the Beverly Hillbillies are from dammit.
B. That's exactly what someone from lolklahoma would say...

JBM falcon08 said:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthrea...35#post8899635

Yo

THIS POST IS IMPORTANT!!!
I agree with you, but lolmaha is less fun to say than lolklahoma.

Regardless, two tournaments in December!? I'm excited.
Maybe I'll finally figure out how not to suck at tournament brackets before then.

pyroty

Smash Apprentice
PYRO SMASH IS ONNNN

sorry for the short notice again I didn't know if I could till today... Be there!!!

Jace08

Smash Lord
It's cool

So far it looks like me and Rpotts are in coming from lawrence, and I'd assume Dmac can make it also like normal

Jace08

Smash Lord
Results of our super serious tourney last night

1. Pc & Jace
2. Phat & Jfro
3. Pyro & Massive
4. Dmac & Wohlgey
5. Dillon & Eric

1. Jace
2. Pc
3. Jfro
4. Phat
5. Dmac
5. Massive
7. Pyro
7. Dillon
9, Wohlgey
9. Potts

GGs guys it was fun

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Rom2 wtfffffffff sooo weird. I think hax is like my favorite player now, and where the hell was hugs :(

My mind is blown by Markis posts

Top Bottom