• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

rei_vincent

Smash Ace
Sunday plans? Sounds like teh ghey.

dmac I'm going to **** you in SSFIV now. You have no idea the training I've been getting. I just sat and nerded SSFIV online all day yesterday at Rob's house. I can't wait to fire it up :3

DON'T FORGET TO BRING IT ARKIVE.

tz2012

Smash Cadet
/glares at weather

prolly like 5 :10 so with arrival around 6?

oh yeah if ur not going raith, i was gonna ask u: WHERE ARE KEVIN AT!??? no one knows!

wait! forget everythign ive said! i dont really want to go nemore... i sliced my thumb with a mandoline and it hasnt stopped bleeding for the past 30 minutes, not in the mood nemore >.<

Massive

Smash Champion
I once showed up to 2 or 3 Barrio smashes with nobody there. It was awful.

It's for the best anyway, we lost a power station on wednesday and the grid has been kind of spotty since then. Massivesmash wouldn't be too awesome with no power, trust me.

dmac

Smash Champion
i've never been called out so hard and then had the caller wuss out this brutally, i dont know whats going on anymore

Jace08

Smash Lord
let's just pretend tomorrow night is saturday night

and then start a little earlier and leave way earlier

would that work?

rei_vincent

Smash Ace
holy **** street fighter x tekken looks ****ing awesome as **** even though its just like an expansion pack

fuuuuuuck i got hyped

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/jul/24/ono-announcements-comic-con-2010/

youtube of the gameplay vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6U7jZ-qMfI&feature=player_embedded
That is SOOOOOOOOO tight. **** dude I can't wait to see if and how they make King work in that game. SO hyped.

8bit said:
I was a small boy born on a Chinese farm high in the mountains. I was a boy of discipline with nothing to do but work on the rice fields. I worked from dusk to dawn picking rice. For dinner i would get a warm bowl of water and whatever i stuck in my pocket that day. The winters were fierce, having nothing but my summer clothes i was forced to work anyway.
lolwat

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Well those of you waiting on the two Street Fighter Tekken cross over games better be prepared for a long wait. They only started development 2 months ago and have already said their target release date for both games is in 2 years. Also you probably won't be seeing Jin since they said they mostly wanted to use older characters. But it's pretty awesome because Capcom and Namco are developing both games entirely independently and using them as sort of a contest to see who can make the better cross-over game. I'm actually more excited to see how they're going to do all the crazy fireballs, shoryukens, blanka balls, and all that craziness in a realistic 3D fighting field like Tekken is designed off of.

Also to see crazy matchups like Fei Long vs Law or Eddy vs Dee Jay.

only1Z

Smash Champion
If he's making a purchasing decision based on whether or not others would get it, then he's a fool. Especially considering it'll probably be the largest online community, only compared to WoW.

*or the first SC

only1Z

Smash Champion
Which would logically be anyone in your group of people you know that liked the beta...you just made assumptions.
YOU'RE TOO EASY OF A TARGET RAAAAITH!

N64

Smash Champion
I get back tomorrow. then i have to pack. then i have to move.

but then i require games. let me know what's going on this weeeeeeek.

Jace08

Smash Lord
noooo andy don't leave us!

0_o raith you weren't planning on getting Sc2? Even if none of us got it I thought you still loved playing online against people

rei_vincent

Smash Ace
Of course I love starcraft and everything about it, butttt my rts skills are slipping and it's hard to play competitively now. Everyone online is competitive, so playing casually isn't an option. I really just don't have the time for it. Sc2 nerds play 24/7, and most I would play is like 10 hours a week.

Plus I don't have the money right now ;_;

Somebody should play me in 3rd strike on ggpo!

google it if you don't know what it is.

papermarkis

Smash Lord
You thought no one was getting it? Huh? I was on the impression I was the only person here NOT getting it. That's all this thread was talking about when the beta was active.

Top Bottom