• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
So Vro's hosting SCSYN in Chicago on Aug 21, should be decent sized, KC are we going to this?

It's the first weekend after school starts, but any homework should be manageable/non-existent at that time, I'm down for going, anyone?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
it's hard not to succumb to competitive tunnel vision. a game's multiplayer doesn't need to be competitive (i.e. tourney viable) to be fun.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So Vro's hosting SCSYN in Chicago on Aug 21, should be decent sized, KC are we going to this?

It's the first weekend after school starts, but any homework should be manageable/non-existent at that time, I'm down for going, anyone?

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
When are you leaving and how long will you be staying? I'll most likely ride with you

dmac

Smash Champion
Sunday plans? Sounds like teh ghey.

dmac I'm going to **** you in SSFIV now. You have no idea the training I've been getting. I just sat and nerded SSFIV online all day yesterday at Rob's house. I can't wait to fire it up :3

DON'T FORGET TO BRING IT ARKIVE.
i'm still waiting for the man who said this and not the ***** ***** *** ***** that has been posting under this name ever since

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
hondafoo & strong bad are gonna wreck in teams
STRONGFOO HONDABAD ACTIVATE

Top Bottom