• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I'm stopping in KC on the way up to Minnesota, so I'll be there Saturday for the melee!

Anyone want to house me saturday night?

rpotts

Smash Lord
Massive is your controller a plain black one with no noticeable markings or anything? I ended up with one like 3 weeks ago when darkbro was last in town. I was using it most of the night and it ended up in mah backpack. I'll probably(maybe) be going on saturday so if I do i'll bring it or make sure some one else brings it for ya if it is yours.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Pool 8

ChuDat
Dudutsai
Pyro
Samusexplorer
HondaFoo
Alukard

Quick, anyone know anything about these dudes? Other than Chu...

Also: wtf why am I missing the best Massivesmash ever?

N64

Smash Champion
that's a **** pool : /. Alu is samus/sheik and is pretty good. Dudutsai is a campy(generally) jiggs. Chudat is Chudat. Dunno the other two.

On a side note HAPPY BDAY Z + DARKRAIN

Jace08

Smash Lord
have a good one Z & Dark!

hey bluezaft welcome to kc

Honda I hope you have n64 training , Chu often goes pika on peaches

Massive

Smash Champion
Massive is your controller a plain black one with no noticeable markings or anything? I ended up with one like 3 weeks ago when darkbro was last in town. I was using it most of the night and it ended up in mah backpack. I'll probably(maybe) be going on saturday so if I do i'll bring it or make sure some one else brings it for ya if it is yours.
My controller is a silver one with a white spot on the top right corner (above the x) where the paint has worn off. I've got a lot of black ones here, but I think my spare is accounted for.

Whoever took the gamecube closest to the **** closet last week has my memory card, and will need to bring it with them if we're playin' games this week.

dmac

Smash Champion
if no one in kc will house you bluezaft i will, i live in lawrence tho which is ~45 minutes away from where we smash

N64

Smash Champion
massive i think your controller ended up at our place somehow. I'll bring it tomorrow. Consequently, i am now missing my controller, unless i left it at dmac's or something. It's a silver controller with a blue heart sticker on the back.

dmac

Smash Champion
i'll be leaving from lawrence at around 5:15-30 if you wanna go and take a ride with me, we three wheelin in the fo' with the gold d's

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Are you guys thinking about going to that Chi-town tourney?

I was thinking if the majority weren't maybe NE could just make a visit to KC.

So Aug 21st. Is that possible?

Arc can you make it?

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
So like I heard KC struggles with housing. After August 16 I'll be able to house ~8 people (one couch three air mattresses and plenty floor space) if given an early heads-up about it. Just putting that out there since I'm now in possession of the house's basement.

D

Deleted member

GG's bros, super fun times like always

next week will be hype fo sho

dmac

Smash Champion
glad you had a good time ex-dove :D

raith i think you're making bad friend choices, but your girlfriend has nice legs

more apex live stream today, watch for hondafoo

Jace08

Smash Lord
ggs everyone! Amba, Ex-dove and Bluezaft thanks for coming out it was fun hanging with you guys

So like I heard KC struggles with housing. After August 16 I'll be able to house ~8 people (one couch three air mattresses and plenty floor space) if given an early heads-up about it. Just putting that out there since I'm now in possession of the house's basement.
hm alright thanks for the heads up Duck.

JBM I'm down for another classic NE vs KS tourney if you guys want to come out on the 21st. What does everyone else think?

Results for Jace-O-Clock Tourney 8/7/10

Doubles

1: dmaczaft
2: team crushdance
3: 8bit & jace
4: pyro & massive
5: ex-dove & amba

Singles

1-2: z/dmac with dmac coming from losers (did you guys ever play grand finals?)
3: jace
4: bluezaft
5: phat
5: n64
7: raith
7: massive
9: amba
9: wohlgey
9: 8bit
9: pyro
13: rob
13: ex-dove
13: arkive

dmac

Smash Champion
m2k just lost to a japanese olimar in losers finals(brawl), that was actually pretty exciting

quick melee results

1hbox
2armada
3m2k
4drpp
5wobbles
5axe
7jman
7zhu

25mango (hangover johns is what i'm reading)

pretty interesting!

AmBa LaNce

Smash Apprentice
Mass fun last night. GGs everyone.

ExDove had fun teaming. I slipped out to get food and when I came back you were gone :( Let me know when you're in the area again.

Watching SSIV was a lot of fun too. I might pick it up a little.

Looking forward to next weekend. Phatgamer I'll take you up on the beer offer next time.

Jace08

Smash Lord
No it wasn't hangover johns I'm pretty sure it was because he went all Mario

M2k vs Armada was awesome. It was a lot like their pound 4 set if I remember those matches right

Top Bottom