• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Massive

Smash Champion
Massivesmash is going to have to change a bit in the future, additionally I'm probably not holding another monthly for a long, long time.

My neighbors were really pissed at what happened last weekend and I'd probably be in jail right now if I wasn't on really good terms with them.

Dudes can't be pissing in my front yard at 7 in the morning and smoking **** in plain sight.
Actually it would be great if nobody was doing any type of loud drunken shenanigans outside at all; this means that standing on the deck shouting long chains of obscenities needs to stop.

dmac

Smash Champion
scott piligrim game out on xbox now, no more excuses, get it

ugh im sorry that everyone sucks and doesn't know how to party and keep it down massive :-/ everyone say sorry massive i wont be a ****** again

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I got vids up the day after Sakurai Can't SHFFL.
So disappoint....

Oh well. I think i can somehow survive without seeing videos for a while, if I try really hard.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
What Jace said. Cutting and posting vids takes time, which is not something I have a substantial amount of right now

tz2012

Smash Cadet
lawl u busy with homework honda? ive got like nothin to do every day suckaaaaa! just finished watching pushing daisies with my oh so sweet free time :p

also it isnt very sad dmac, watchu talkin bout

8BitRevolver

Smash Journeyman
scott pilgrim the game is so godlike, pro *** music unghhh

edit: so what's going down saturday?

-az

Jace08

Smash Lord
so we should really figure out what to do tomorrow to give arkive & 8bit the epic sendoff they deserve

ummm so what's this about dinner? Should we all find a restaurant to meet up at?

Jace08

Smash Lord
so massive is saying it's okay to smash at his place tomorrow for gewdierrez's day. Things can't get out of hand like he posted about earlier, though. Really everyone behave please for now on

but we still gotta make tomorrow night EPIC, just not epic in a way that upsets neighbors

dmac

Smash Champion
i dont get off till 7ish at the earliest so i wont be leavins till then :(

we should also go get foods together like we did for phats bday, but we can celebrate the thawk bros

Jace08

Smash Lord
hm yeah dmac's car holds five, so we'll need another car to get all the lawrence guys

Anyone wanna drive up to massive's earlier? I know tz usually takes his car, and last week it was empty ><. We could also drive my car if that doesn't work out, but fyi I don't have ac

Massive

Smash Champion
If we're goin' to bdubs, it will take some serious time management.
FYI, I was working with my dad today so I just got back to the house, sorry if anybody showed up SUPER EARLY for some reason.

Top Bottom