• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Sure, I'm down for games today! Not like I'm doing anything else other than apply for jobs and one piece! ;D

Jace08

Smash Lord
KS and IL: I need to know how many people will be coming with you that need housing. I can't place you anywhere if I don't have an estimate.
so I guess they need a decent estimate for St. Louis on the 23rd. Who's confirmed? I know me, Arc, dmac, Raith, Honda and Phat are going so far

dmac

Smash Champion
i think the **** list reads as arc dmac jace raith honda phat rezo massive n64(if he can get the monies)

we can still work on z maybe, or maybe tz(he went last time), or pyro? i dont know about jfro since hes attached by the **** to his white wimminz(singular)

AustinRC

Smash Lord
So I got a job that requires me to work graveyard shift on Friday and Saturday, no tournaments/ Massive for awhile guys I'm having to do a small retirement! :( I'll be back soon though, I'll get another job after awhile.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I'm down. Yes I can still probably go to Hot Dickings. "asked for the day off they said yes lets see if they hold true to their promise." But I do work that friday and a graveyard shift too. So I'll be working the Friday before the tournament from 6pm to 4am. So if someone is leaving that morning from KC could I get a ride with you?

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Yeah I know, I dont want anyone to wait up for me if someone is leaving in the morning then I'll go with them. If not thats fine.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Honda, we are playing at Raith's place. Come join us! Also Massive, I'm very sorry.... Yes this means we wont be playing Naruto for a little while that is. ;_; sad days.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
God ****it Dmac thats a bad idea. LOL I need this job so I can get money. Anyway hopefully we'll figure something out if not I'm ****ed... *insert sad face*

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
hey guys, chili cook off tomorrow in old town lenexa, and yours truly will be participating in it :) if you like chili and have a couple bucks, come on down and get all you can eat chili :D starts at 10 i believe, and winds down between 2 and 3

darkatma

Smash Hero
ARC job first, tournies can come later

So my plans to team with andale didn't end up working, so I am currently teammateless
It's not a big deal though, but get that job secured and get some money flowin

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I'm down for games today as well. If you guys want to get together I'm down just need a ride like usual. Darkatma - Again sorry man, I know that jobs come first and all but it just sucks that it happend like that. :/

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
No, it's just the best place to meet because its close to the highway, we're still going to Massive's

Jace08

Smash Lord
see you all at massive's!

also since we don't have a dmac setup, someone else bring one please who normally doesn't. I'd bring my wii but it's needed at home for stuff

Top Bottom