• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Jace08

Smash Lord
but at least he's not working saturdays anymore... not to mention he payed for the majority of the pizza and still drove dudes back and forth from Lawrence

only1Z

Smash Champion
but at least he's not working saturdays anymore... not to mention he payed for the majority of the pizza and still drove dudes back and forth from Lawrence
No thanks to you~ You just didn't help us out cause you didn't want to get OBLITERATED ANY FURTHER!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
my falcon's better than dmac's falcon via inui logic against Z's ganondorf.

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, A.R.K. III (NOW featuring Justin Wong, Fubarduck, Lil Majin, and many more great players!) is coming up THIS SATURDAY in Conway, AR! We are expecting at least ~150 people with games such as Melee, Brawl, Project: M, SSF4, BB:CS, Tekken 6, Arcana Heart 3, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, and more! Players are coming in from at least California, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Mississippi, Tennessee, Louisiana, and Arkansas!

Note that our tournament is now sponsored by Game On Apparel, Shadaloo.eu, Borderland Games, Broken Tier, and the Bat Cave, which will each be providing additional prizes and bonus pots for our tournaments. Also, well-known regional modder DaRabidDuckie will be on hand to provide dual mods (PS3 <-> 360) for fight sticks.

If you have ANY questions, please post on here or on the official tournament thread here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298654. Please try to make it and show your support not only for us, but for the Regional Smash community as a whole. Thanks guys!

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
OH GOD

The word "smash" auto-corrects into

smash

Crap it stops working when you edit

dmac

Smash Champion
nah sorry, i dont think any one of us are gonna be able to make it, at least no ones said anything... we suck

Massive

Smash Champion
Highlights include
- neighbors shouting at people for being too loud
- raith trying to make out with me and rob
- raith falling down repeatedly
- vomit on gabby's shoes
- vomit on the floor
- vomit in the toilet
- trying to sleep outside on the ground: "Leave me Massive! I must die from exposure!"
- identifiying his TE sticks by feel, quickly deciding that neither of the two sticks we had were his, then remembering that one of them was.
- drunk dialing archive at 3am
- raith was carried out to his car and physically inserted into the passenger seat utilizing my hulk-like strength

I, for some reason, never forget any happening that occured whilst drunk. WHAT A CURSE IT IS.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Pull it together KC and get to that Columbia tournament!

Jace says he's going. Arc is going to request the day off and is a maybe right now. What about YOU?

Top Bottom