• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Massive

Smash Champion
P.S. In case you guys didn't know, I quit Melee for Brawl. Yeah... See you at Ev.52!
ಠ_ಠ

Still no volunteers to anodally polarize their right inferior prefrontal cortex with a tiny 2mA current? I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WANTED TO BE GOOD AT THIS GAME.

dmac

Smash Champion
jace and i are staring at this cute girl, but jace wont admit that he wants to holla... jace, holla at that girl in the sea foam green hoodie, come onnnnnnnnnn

Echo

Smash Champion
Its actually more fun when you're better at it lol wtf massive

btw that combo was only exploitable in the demo

mario party sucks

:phone:

Ballin

Smash Apprentice
Hey, so where is Massive's place?
And can I get Massive and Jace's number?

dmac

Smash Champion
massives address
1107 NW 64th Terrace
Kansas City, MO 64118

913 787 3094
thats jace

massive can post his # if he wants, i assume jace doesn't care because he loves everyone

rei_vincent

Smash Ace
You're right Z, smoke was a foolish idea he's so scrubby, I'M EXCLUSIVELY RAIDEN NOW. And Massive I've been playing a lot and trying to get good at it and it's super fun in my opinion, you crazy son. I'll be bringing it this weekend so everyone can try it out :D

I also left my marvel there for the lsat 3 weeks :O

Ballin

Smash Apprentice
thanks dmac.
when do u guys usually start up games?
and massive, is it possible for me and a female friend of mine to crash somewhere?
thanks <3

only1Z

Smash Champion
No phat, minimal booze, mk9, drama...was this massive smash a failure? Naaaaw...SSF4 saves the day once more.

Jace08

Smash Lord
was cool having ballin with us too

oh maaan street fighter's crazy, my tech skill in that game is balls but I'll keep tryin

rei_vincent

Smash Ace
first off, street fighter is probably the better game overall (better, not more fun), second, there's WAYYY more smash played than street fighter, just happened that way because everyone kinda bailed and our smash bracket got owned

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
do people want to get a smashfest going the Friday before Event 52 (may 6th) like last time? I can prolly bring Mew2King as long as it starts at like 6 or so so we can still do MUSCLE TRAINING.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
There's going to be a butt-ton of dudes at phats house, you could probably just bring M2K there and call it a smashfest.
that'd be a lot closer, too.

phat u cool with this?? how many tv's you got

Top Bottom