• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

only1Z

Smash Champion
I went to one of dmacs classes, and they say church's chicken is not owned by the kkk. Go at it black people

dmac

Smash Champion
nah z, we learned that there was a conspiracy theory that church's chicken was owned by the government to thin out american black population by way of sterilization. blacks love fried chicken you know

Massive

Smash Champion
Church's has some pretty good $1 spicy chicken sandwiches though.
Pretty much every fast food restaurant has a cheap spicy chicken sandwich.
Spicy chicken is actually cheaper than regular chicken for restaurants because they can cover any filler they put in with the curry and cumin.

Popeye's is by far the best of the big 3 chicken places though.

edit: I just remembered that tomorrow night the 2-part Community SEASON FINALE will begin.
Sh*t just got real.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Pretty much every fast food restaurant has a cheap spicy chicken sandwich.
Spicy chicken is actually cheaper than regular chicken for restaurants because they can cover any filler they put in with the curry and cumin.

Popeye's is by far the best of the big 3 chicken places though.

edit: I just remembered that tomorrow night the 2-part Community SEASON FINALE will begin.
Sh*t just got real.
Yeah but most places have chicked patties that are breaded with spicyness and everything just seems so dry that way. Church's actually uses a sauce which makes for a juicy and flavorful fun filled frolic of frighteningly fabulous chicken.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Just 2 more days :)

I've gotten quite a few phone calls from random people this week because of fliers and such.
I'm not sure if it's people for melee or brawl, but hopefully they come out :)

Massive

Smash Champion
What time are dudes planning on showing up at E52 this weekend?
I'd like to know when to leave on Saturday.

Also, is anybody at all planning to come play M2K at my place tomorrow night? I haven't heard a thing from anyone except Strong Bad.

edit: ANNIE HEAVY EPISODES ARE AMAZING.

JoeMotion

Smash Cadet
I might come over tomorrow, but depends on how late you go. Gotta watch some Fast 5.

Massive could we car pool for Saturday?

Massive

Smash Champion
I might come over tomorrow, but depends on how late you go. Gotta watch some Fast 5.

Massive could we car pool for Saturday?
Hell yes. You want to meet me over here saturday morning?

edit: Oh god, Troy is wearing the same outfit as Bart from Blazing Saddles...

WHY IS THIS SHOW SO AWESOME!?

Jace08

Smash Lord
great seeing you too tyser, really close set! Honda good stuff coming by, wish I had hung out with you some

so fino and dmac helped me find my car, which was not in fact towed, I'm just a noob at remembering

Jace08

Smash Lord
fyi m2k is coming to my place in lawrence today and will be here some tomorrow too. Anyone's free to come by whenever if you want to

Top Bottom