• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas, Iowa, Missouri Brawl Circuit Thread! UPDATED 3/12/10

Where should the championship event be held?

• Total voters

Dnyce

Smash Master
Championship Event Added to OP
Points Updated: Top 15 singles & Top 10 Doubles
*Please double check if you feel you should be in either one of these categories or that your points are incorrect and contact me via PM if there are problems*
Rivalries Section Updated
Circuit Results Updated
Current Circuit Pot Updated

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yay for updateeee.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Topeka Kansas. There have never been any smashers in this area when I lived here. They were all at KU. but they have prob graduated by now lol
Talk to (Lux) he lives closest to you and can prolly set-up a smashfest at his place that most of us can attend ;o

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Hey Fino, you wanna update the point total for all people who are > 9 points? I've been to every single event (so I feel I have the right to ask) and I'm coming to UNK3 (ditto). I think I have 11, but I want to see where the others are at who are between Joker and myself.

Top Bottom