• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kanye West inturrupts Taylor Swift at VMAs

Tacel

Smash Lord
What was that all about???
I don't like her music, but still.
Has he been taught how to use manners yet?
He ruined the memory of her first music award!
I don't think a sorry would even help.
I mean, it's her first award! Give the girl some respect!
In the end, what did he earn? A fantastic moment being shattered for her.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
It was unbelievably rude, but some people are blowing things out of proportion. For one thing, it's the ****ing VMAs. What do you expect? :laugh:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
This just shows kanyes ego is ginormous and that he really is a gay fish. I mean seriously poor lady just got her first award and he just blasted that away. Thank god that other lady(I forgot who but it was the one for the best video) let taylor have her five minutes of glory. GAY FISH ARE NOT ALLOWED! GO AWAY KANYE NO ONE LIKES YOUR EGO! I AM NOT AMUSED:mad:

LoganW

Smash Journeyman
guys, guys, calm down. kanye west is a gay fish. he doesn't know any better

sammy p

Smash Lord
ugh..*sighs*... what a jerk
ive just lost EVERY ounce of repect for that loser....
what did he think he was going to accomplish besides making himself look like an utter A**hole??
mabey im overreacting because im a huge taylor swift fan, but honsestly.... did he think people were going to back him up or what?? the votes have been decieded and thats the end of it.... shut up you stupid gay fish!

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I knew he was conceited but holy crap, that was outrageous. I feel bad for Taylor and Beyonce, that must have been pretty embarrassing.

The Drifter

Smash Journeyman
Kanye does what Kanye wants, If he feels like screwing over Taylor's greatest moment, he will. Unfortunately, that makes him look like an arse.

§leepy God

Smash Master
guys, guys, calm down. kanye west is a gay fish. he doesn't know any better
No one's going to quote this? This has got to be one of the funniest quotes on this thread if anyone looks at South Park. But yea, Kanye got his words, and it wasn't pretty.... I hope Taylor doesn't feel very bad about this.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Poor Taylor. It was probably the biggest moment of her young life up to that point, and some swollen-headed, arrogant fool had to screw it up. Good on Beyonce for giving Taylor a second chance at her moment, but still. That he feels entitled to letting the whole world know his opinion whenever he wants in such a fashion just makes me hate him even more than I did. He's always been an arrogant jerk, but this takes the cake. May he never sell another album in penance for his utter rudeness, and may he be quickly forgotten in the pages of music history. May his claims that he is the voice of a generation be as unfounded and false as any such claims can ever be.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Whether or not you enjoy Kanye's music or Taylor's music is not important.

The fact that Kanye took the spotlight from a new artist like that, to say something completely wasted, is just plain stupid on his part and ill-mannered. Just wrong.

To be frank, Kanye acted like a attention seeking douche-bag.

Once Michale Jackson was confirmed dead, didn't he claim he was the new King of Pop or something...

I have no respect for Kanye no morez.

sammy p

Smash Lord
well..... kanye says he was drinking before the VMA's.....
let me tell ya something kanye........
THAT JUST MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE AND EVEN BIGGER A**HOLE FOR DRINKING RIGHT BEFORE SOMETHING AS SPECIAL AS THE VMA's AND SHOWING UP DRUNK!!!! what a Dumba**
grrr........

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
You guys should definitely check out his talk on Jay Leno that he had last night. Jay Leno asked how Kanye's dead mother would have felt from all this, which was pretty intense (and Kanye didn't really answer >_> ).

CRASHiC

Smash Hero

Seriously though, why do people care? Its not like the Grammy's actually matter. Its people in the industry getting each other off and promoting record sales.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
I find it funny how people can get so work up over some singer getting interrupted but when a senator calls the the President a liar during a speech, he's somehow branded a hero. =/

Frank West

Smash Apprentice
Hey did anybody else notice that douchehole Lil Mama crashing the stage during the last performance? That's probably worse than what Kanye did.

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace

Seriously though, why do people care? Its not like the Grammy's actually matter. Its people in the industry getting each other off and promoting record sales.
:chuckle: lol. But yeah, it WAS a pretty **** move on his part.

LoganW

Smash Journeyman

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Kanye West was a idiot before this. If someone has that quote he made about reading... yeah, that convinced me that I would never be a fan of his. Not that I was anyways seeing as I dislike his music. :p

I feel bad for Taylor because she said when people started booing Kanye she actually thought they were agreeing with him and booing her. Ouch.

At least we got a new meme out of this.

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
will people make more funnier jokes with this than Wolf's "Can't let you_______ _______" jokes?

O_o?

Top Bottom