• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KarhuTurnaus ~ Finnish ssbm/ssbb tourney feat. AJP, Peki, Samo, Vilness, NHJ and more

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
It was meant in general, not just towards you.

As for that tournament, the date couldn't be worse (Christmas time), so no.

Vegard

Smash Lord
omg, stop spreading rumors about Amsah. Zephy was like crazy and told me "omg you know Amsah is not the best any more in HOlland".. so I checked the lates tourney results, where Amsah didn't attend >_>
aah ppeople

Edit: @ zephy posting in this thread lol. And Samo better than Mr.P? Kidding me, yes? Watch Mr.P's last set vs Hugs, and get a fcking grip :p

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Why is everyone always "protecting" the best?

Amsah was beaten by Adam, no john's. If he still calims to be the best, then he can come to the next tournement and prove it.

Im not saying Adam is better than Amsah just cuz he won 1 tournment, but atleast stop johning for Amsah, cuz that just makes this look like a joke.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
And the only reason he is 1 is cuz i learned him how to play the **** game :D

Yeah, that's right, im the mastermind behind that :D

Btw, im just talkin about the stuff people told me, so don't blame me, Marc-ACE!

Top Bottom