• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KC Brawl Presents: Get HYPE! (ft. Vinnie, MJG, Fino, DeLux)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I just realized I have plans the day after this, and I can't afford to take 2 days off from studying so...sorry guys :(

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
The community building isn't on campus.

Let me call the venue tomorrow and verify if they are going to let me use internet at all (they said when I reserved it was a 50/50, but haven't gotten back to me).

You know me and if we're in it, it'll at least be on my lap top plugin play monitor

DeLux

No Promises, but I MIGHT have secured sponsorship for multiple TVs.

According to a contact I have at a local gamer's club, there's a lot of hype with their high school. Got another possible gamer's club high school to get involved.

2 Days until Vinnie Comes

Things are starting to Get HYPE! :D :D :D

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/caps

DeLux

Alright guys,

We have confirmed 9 TV's sitting in my apartment for the tournament, so people just need to bring Wii + Brawl for sure. We'll take TV's, but I figure with 8 setups I can get this tournament done no problem

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Sorry, Springfield won't be making it. Let us know further in advance next time if at all possible. It would have been good to see the few of you who we've met again.

DeLux

Good tourney guys,

Exhausted but I hope everyone had a fun time.

Results thread tomorrow after I get off work!

1. Vinnie ($114) :popo: :gw: :dedede:
2. MJG ($57) :toonlink:
3. DeLux ($19) :toonlink: :pit: :zerosuitsamus: :popo:
4. BPow :wario:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Why would you cut it off at Bpow? I'm not sure if I should be impressed or satisfied.

I FEEL EMPTY!
/CAPs

DeLux

There are ties for 5th place in a double elim bracket so it makes sense to show the top individual placings

DeLux

I used TL in like every game of my pool except like a game or two with ZSS and a game of Pit.

leatherhead93

Smash Journeyman
Did anyone else see those two guys fighting outside the venue?

Lawrence is a scary place! D:

Top Bottom