• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KEN IS GOING TO EVO 2013!!

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
After Kings of Cali 2, Scar has beaten Ken in an exhibition match.

Now, Ken has to go to Evo 2013.

Yes. This just happened. Im not B.S.ing

#KENTOEVO!

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Dear Diary,
Today Kings of Cali happened, and Scar vs Ken happened as well. I have good news and bad news; the good news is, Ken lost to Scar, and is going to Evo as a result. The bad news is, i wet myself

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
My heart stopped at least ten different times in that set, holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiithat is the best match I've seen from any fighting game in a while.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
That was the best set I've watched since Pound 5 grand finals. Holy ****. **** yeah Ken, **** yeah Scar.

Nannose

Smash Rookie
The best part of the whole stream was when M2K freaked out after seeing someone use the emoticon of his face. That was damn funny.

iffy525

Smash Apprentice
That set was really cool. Ken still has a lot of tricks up his sleeves, but obviously needs some fine tuning.

Mango commentary was awesome.

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
Damn. The EVO drama, the Ken vs Falcon nostalgia, the new Marth tech, I'm halfway through (thanks for the spoilers) and this is already my new favorite Melee set.

It's hard to cheer for or against anyone because Ken's Marth looks awesome and I want to see him winning, but that's also why I want to see him lose keep playing.

Theftz22

Smash Lord
Ken's play was still clearly a bit sloppy, but the fact that he can basically go even with scar after just a bit of playing is quite scary.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yeah, I'd like a YT link too. And that bit on the money matches thing from way back is kind of the opposite of what I heard, but whatever. It was kind of funny though since a bunch of people were clearly trolling and messing with M2K in the stream chat. He took it surprisingly well and saw it for just joking around though, when I admittedly expected he'd get a bit upset.

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
First, I just want to say that the liquid that scar drank was leftover Mango Juice.

Also, M2K said in the chat b4 the match claiming that he could beat Ken. We'll just see that at EVO, that is if that happens

Bones0

Smash Legend
Yeah, I'd like a YT link too. And that bit on the money matches thing from way back is kind of the opposite of what I heard, but whatever. It was kind of funny though since a bunch of people were clearly trolling and messing with M2K in the stream chat. He took it surprisingly well and saw it for just joking around though, when I admittedly expected he'd get a bit upset.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmashingStream?feature=watch

Top Bottom