• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken on SURVIVOR spoiler: Edrees wins survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
stop making me wanna make up new strats for pokemon <.< i think i wanna restart my game but keep my pokes. nice anti-lead arcanine chok

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hEHHAeH it's ingenious

everything else on the team is disgustingly OU though, just to balance his BL-ness cuz he is good as a lead but sucks at switching back in for anything... not bulky enough, life orb + flare blitz recoil is sooo freaking destructive

(i crit'd a gliscor once to OHKO it... i lost 48% from recoil lmao)

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
lol i was like hmm what can i even use to get around retardedly high base atk with STAB and like 100bp atk.
the only thing i can even come close to using would be maybe cloyster or a bulky dragonite.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
the arcanine was only created to counter the most common leads

usually a non-steel wall totally throws off my strat

argh freaking skymin starter the other day, just air slashed me... i wanted to blitz before extremespeeding oh well

tyranitar or swampert always forces out a switch from me, DD tyranitar is scary cuz i have to switch my own swampert in and take some big azz damage

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
i would just assume you would be prepared for the usual switch ins so i tried to think of an unusual one most people wouldnt expect. dd ttar is pretty scary indeed but idk maybe its just me but im not afraid of it as much considering technician hitmontop

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Shame on you Isai! Surely not everyone is that greedy. One should jump at the opportunity to make a life changing amount of money without any risk. Then again, I guess most people making it that far aren't going to be able to trust anyone, which brings to question the issue of discovering a method for a guaranteed split.

I don't know about the rest of you, but when a good portion of luck comes into play, I sure wouldn't risk ending up with nothing, even with an advantage.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
cresselia is so hot

choknater one of these days when i get my **** together we can shoddy

so like a month lol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i was just talking about how much she sucks

u know whats gay

she has a **** gyarados in the manga

but she gives it to red LOL

Gaara♥

Smash Master
she gets a Gyarados in the show after she leaves the party and comes back in a helicopter for a few episodes

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
**** i didnt see you posted that gay squirtle pic cuz i have it too lol

you know what sucks alot? i know voltorb is number 100, but these only go to :099:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
abitrary attempt to defend myself (actually for post count):

i found out cuz someone made a topic about it on general brawl discussion that got closed

Grunt

Smash Master
lol, the Brawl rankings thread had to be removed due to "negativity towards having to play MK".
but the tier list is still there.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
Apparently I'm causing "damage" to the community with this list, so until further notice the project is abandoned. I'll continue to maintain it on my own, so if you want any details of how things are going just PM me or something.
hahahahahaha
TOO GOOD

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
Kenny! What a ****, eating all that rice. He got himself allied with the wrong people.

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
Thank god Ken's not on Randys team anymore.
All that ******* does is complain.

Where is everybody?

NO PICK BOB ******!

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
Ken is really smart for picking Kelly.

If anyone has been keeping up, Ace has been out to get Kelly, and Kelly hates Ace. And Bob is obviously going to team with Ace because they are ranked the strongest players from their tribe. Ken also knew that the other tribe would not take GC no matter his decision. So, he'd still have his alliance of Crystal - GC - Ken. So, Ace is probably going to try to get at Matty for an alliance. Kelly is going to vote against Ace regardless. Ken basically picked up a guaranteed ally. And if Ace wants to continue on with his good alliance with Sugar, he has to take a strategic loss so he can pick up Sugar. But that would put Fang on the chopping block and FOR SURE Ace would get voted off due to Ken, Crystal, GC, plus Kelly. Man this is really interesting.

Meanwhile, Super Kota is still kicking ***, and I'm sure Charlie is going to win because he is kind of under the radar. Sugar is going to be immune for a while. I need to make a list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom