• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken on SURVIVOR spoiler: Edrees wins survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMichael

Smash Lord
Best of luck to Ken.....I really want him to win or at least get really really far. I want to hear some Smash slang in there too lol. Ken got my vote.

replicate

Smash Lord
OK, sure

you're trying to say that brawl isn't bad because I spent the money and effort to go and buy it
(just for reference, my parents reserved a copy for christmas and then bought it for me)

the thing is, the fact that you bought brawl has no bearing whatsoever on the quality of the game. How could I say that buying 50 dollars of crack was a bad decision, when I obviously went out of my way to get it?

How can you say that buying a lifetime supply of sham-wows was a bad decision when it took 29.95 from you?

I hate to get worked up over this, but your argument is frankly ****-balls stupid and I automatically dislike you now. It's just something that happens to me when people put brawl arguments in their signatures.

People get duped, and it means absolutely nothing in regards to the quality of the product they bought.

replicate

Smash Lord
hahaha no, it's not that serious
I'm not worked up, but it's just a dumb signature

I'll mm you at axis if you want lol, but I haven't played much brawl and so I might ask you to mm in melee if I lose lmao

iMichael

Smash Lord
hahaha no, it's not that serious
I'm not worked up, but it's just a dumb signature

I'll mm you at axis if you want lol, but I haven't played much brawl and so I might ask you to mm in melee if I lose lmao
lmao I don't even own Brawl (I got my 50 bucks back) or a Wii(sold for a 360) at that. Calling me a brawl noob was like a dagger to the heart lol....mm in melee sounds good though.

killer tofu

Smash Lord
lmao I don't even own Brawl (I got my 50 bucks back) or a Wii(sold for a 360) at that. Calling me a brawl noob was like a dagger to the heart lol....mm in melee sounds good though.
I did the same thing
cept i gave away my wii
can i mm u?

Soid

Smash Journeyman
i alredy watch the season and when ken got kicked on the last round he says on live "This wouldn´t happend on Melee" jk OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH KEN!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
whats with all the hate?
brawl sucks. melee is dead. k?
cant we be done now?

The joke is that Brawl is being personified into a hustler. How can you say he's a bad hustler when he just got $50 from you. Then the hustlee says "Oh ****!" There was no brawl vs melee there. In fact the sig itself says brawl sucks. If he was saying brawl > melee, it couldn't be a hustle at all because it would be $50 well spent for a lifetime of enjoyment.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Is it just me, or did he just ninja change his sig?

btw it'd be better if you just said "How can you say Brawl is bad when it took 50 dollars from you?"

The insertion of "game" just ruins it (also makes the intended meaning more ambiguous to the reader).

Not wasting 3000th post on this ****.

iMichael

Smash Lord
Ninja change, but it still means the same thing. lol can we stop talking about this in this thread?

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
melee community is too quick to jump the gun
brawl community is too quick to defend
i say we pull our ***** out of our ***** and put them in each others'

make love not war

SaiRyo

Smash Cadet
Was this already filmed?

Kind of creepy to know he was at EVO, and he already went and did Survivor. And didn't say a thing about it.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i'm pretty sure it would be illegal for any of the cast to reveal the results that would spoil the whole season

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
Imagine DC quotes

"foo look it's ****-in easy dawg. All you got to do is take some twigs go snap snap snap, attach them together, and you got a house dawg."

"foo I know it was that ***** Jerry dawg always stealing my ****ing twigs."

"there's salt in the ocean dawg for realz?"

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Imagine DC quotes

"foo look it's ****-in easy dawg. All you got to do is take some twigs go snap snap snap, attach them together, and you got a house dawg."

LLOOOOOOOOOL

classic

araknophobik

Smash Master
Imagine DC quotes

lmfao ahahahaha
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

im just waiting on mana selling survivor: ken merchandise

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
I just decided that Snake = Melee sheik.

So gay at first but,

no approach
gets ***** once thrown in the air
****ty recovery
ftilt/dash attack ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom