• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken (Survivor) Interview Up! Live Chat Friday!

MLG_JV

Smash Ace
So the interview is done. It will go up soon. Thanks for the questions all.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Soon, I'm transcribing it as I type (paradox).

The sound quality is pretty bad, I can barely hear Ken, so I've had to use my leet hax to boost the quality of their voices.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I ended up changing settings on the equalizer in Windows Media Player to get the quality as good as I could and I managed to transcribe 95% of it. The remainder being the odd word or phrase here or there that I couldn't understand no matter how many times I re listened to it.

The transcription is with JV now, so it's up to him to tidy it up and fill in the blanks that I couldn't =_=

Kirby Redux

Smash Journeyman
What are your thoughts on Sugar?

Why did you vote for Susie to win when she did hardly anything in the game?

Do you really think Sugar was a mean/annoying person?

Who have you stayed in contact with outside of the game, and who do you plan on being "friends" with?

What was your favorite moment during the season and why?

Thanks for this thread MLG_JV, great idea.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I hope it's a transcript to be honest. Hopefully the video interview will be good quality and stuff though.

=O Maybe both?

MLG_JV

Smash Ace
It's with JV at the moment. Ask him :p
We are just trying to clarify a couple questions and finalize the posting. I will update the topic once it goes live.

And big shout out to Vyse for helping transcribe it.

Also, since we obviously couldnt use all the questions we got everyone check out the main page/espn chat to ask him yourself.

MLG_JV

Smash Ace
You're killing Vyse for helping? You're mean, JV!
Haha, shhhhhh... its a secret assassination. MLG is like the CIA we have to tie up lose ends ;). (Obviously just kidding here... your safe Vyse, for now at least)

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
I will prolly not be available when the espn interview is up (i live in sweden and im about to go to bed, and im going to school tomorrow... so.. <.<).... so could someone who is going to be asking questions ask him if he voted off charlie just because of the idol or because he was a threat? (and post what he said, not necessarily word for word or whatever)
this'd be a big favor and im sure many people want to know the answer.... so thanks alot if anyone does it!

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
The interview is over.

Ken voted Charlie off because he was bitter about Charlie ruining Ken's immunity idol opportunity.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
wait i missed the live interview? >.> lmao, oh well

yhea i figured that was the case, i mean thats what ken said himself (in the show), was just wondering if there was more to it or not.

Top Bottom