• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken **** that ****

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yay ken

kinda sad though, cuz if he wins everyone's gonna be like "who cares, it's evo, it's brawl, doesn't mean anything"

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Edrees haven't you heard? Items add more strategy... some how, and even with smashballs the better players ALWAYS wins. Brush up on your Brawln00b knowledge c'mon.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
it'll be funny to see sk92 winning the tournament by 3-stocking someone with flying landmaster KO's

The Game II

Smash Champion
Great, now on SRK, people are saying that if Ken wins, the "evo" community wins because it "proves" that items don't break the game. If Ken loses, then the "smash" community wins.

WTF??

---GCII

∫unk

Smash Master
I don't think that even Sonic's final smash can make up for how terrible he is. =P

You can tell that some Ken fan boys followed him to Las Vegas, there's some pretty intense screaming each time he lands a kill. in the above vids.
Wouldn't you scream when a smashball kills... THE SKILL

Boolossus

Smash Ace
Great, now on SRK, people are saying that if Ken wins, the "evo" community wins because it "proves" that items don't break the game. If Ken loses, then the "smash" community wins.

WTF??

---GCII
I guess that they don't really break the game, they just make it alot more frustrating. The more skilled player should be able to prevail under any circumstances. Still, after watching a couple of the videos, it looks to me like there are way too many items. I can handle a few items on the low setting. Medium and high are big no-no's though. Too many items makes the game more about who can grab the better items faster, instead of being about who the more skilled fighter is.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium

WTF??

---GCII
That argument would work if Ken was an active member of the community, but the truth is, hes just a random. He's no pro Brawl player.

Either way, Mr Wizard can **** himself. Most of the community are ****ing stupid.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
I think it'd be funnier if it was just a random, and he won cuz items are "the best way to play the game in friendlies and in tournaments"

The Game II

Smash Champion
Good ****.

It'd be kinda funny if it was some like really known player who just changed his name for EVO to have people THINK he's a random.
I doubt it. I was getting updates from Victor, and he probably would have known who CPU was if it was a known player.

By the way, massive ups to Victor, www.vegassmash.com

Glory: Someone said there were 110 signups (I counted 105). If the payout is as mentioned, CPU won $770.

--GCII

Taco Head

Smash Ace
That argument would work if Ken was an active member of the community, but the truth is, hes just a random. He's no pro Brawl player.

Either way, Mr Wizard can **** himself. Most of the community are ****ing stupid.

whos mr wizard?

The Glory

Smash Apprentice
I doubt it. I was getting updates from Victor, and he probably would have known who CPU was if it was a known player.

By the way, massive ups to Victor, www.vegassmash.com

Glory: Someone said there were 110 signups (I counted 105). If the payout is as mentioned, CPU won $770.

--GCII
Wow, that's a lot. That random guy who won must be sooo happy lol. I still wanna know who it is just out of curiousity

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
*Sarcasm meter lost in apartment* Mr. Wizard is one of the main TOs for EVO

The title of this thread is too funny

Don't call it a comeback L.L.

--GCII
Bah Glenn, I wanted people to catch the attention. There’s a lot of non tourney people who visit that place but a few of us would like to know what has been going on. I know items don’t mean a thing but when’s the last time you saw Ken at a tourney? Been a while. What are you doing around NS2 anyways?

Top Bottom