• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken VS McRustyJr + FVHS Tourney Vids!

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
Ken (G&W) VS McRustyJr (DK) 1/2 http://youtube.com/watch?v=EVZ2d2R5LuA
Ken (Luigi) VS McRustyJr (DK) 2/2 http://youtube.com/watch?v=2Qa7Nwv3mV0

Kaos (Sheik) VS Ken (Falco) 1/2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo7J41-8LL4
Kaos (Samus) VS Ken (Fox) 2/2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClkimrkJEhU

Predator (Falco) VS MFP (Sheik) 2/3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dsN2OBC9D8

These matches aren't too serious, but they are still tournament matches from the Fountain Valley High School tournament on 4/14/07. All of these people are unknown except Ken, McRustyJr, and maybe MFP.

More coming soon.

Technine

Smash Cadet
is this sephirothken or some other ken bcuz that does not look like sephirothken

LuCas23332

Smash Journeyman
Says he lives in California, that is the only evidence that it can be sephirothken lol. I can believe the G&W was ken though.

LuCas23332

Smash Journeyman
I don't see anything racist about it.
I will say it again. 'It says he lives in california, that is the only evidence that it can be sephirothken'

It is the truth that he DOES live in california and the creator of this thread as well, which IS the evidence about it.

It is funny how people love to pick out the negative things first and use them for a post, ;)

You would probably get mad if I even asked what you ate for dinner (and it would probably be really serious for real question), you would still take it as racism if you get it ;)

Technine

Smash Cadet
o alrite thanks bcuz i didnt know foutain valley high was in california... but i did see him play it againat dsf so i guess its understandable..... so im guessin he won the tourney.lol

Rage.

Smash Ace
I bet all of Kens Low tiers **** as much as a child molesting insane rapist

56k you change your sig and avatar like every week
what will it be next week?

I'm Batman!

Smash Apprentice
I don't see anything racist about it.
I will say it again. 'It says he lives in california, that is the only evidence that it can be sephirothken'

It is the truth that he DOES live in california and the creator of this thread as well, which IS the evidence about it.

It is funny how people love to pick out the negative things first and use them for a post, ;)

You would probably get mad if I even asked what you ate for dinner (and it would probably be really serious for real question), you would still take it as racism if you get it ;)
Just because we all look the same doesn't mean we all play the same.

Marth/Falco Pro said:
it obviously was, I was there...

edit:I'm thinking someone's a liar
STFU! You dont know me! Racist prick!

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
Yes, that is sephirothken. It was a small local tournament in socal, and I don't think he really tried that hard. I think I have a video of Ken playing Falco and Fox, too.

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
Batman AKA McRusty is racist for calling people racist. He's probably just mad cause he lost to ken, which doesn't make much sense because Ken is Ken.

Dont worry Rusty, everyone knows you are **** sauce. Its common knowledge. I dont see how you aren't on the top 25 with your insane skills.

I'm Batman!

Smash Apprentice
Batman AKA McRusty is racist for calling people racist. He's probably just mad cause he lost to ken, which doesn't make much sense because Ken is Ken.

Dont worry Rusty, everyone knows you are **** sauce. Its common knowledge. I dont see how you aren't on the top 25 with your insane skills.
there's already like 5 azns on there and another one would be too much for those people to handle.

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
I hope all of McRusty JR.'s most recent posts have been jokes. That kind of hyper-sensitivity to race issues is scary.

LuCas23332

Smash Journeyman
Ken has a pretty nice/smart falco, and fox as well. His falco was like half bombsoldier and half pc chris.
I am done with my mission in this thread, haha.

Artistry

Smash Apprentice
I thought Ken's Falco was very nice. Somehow it seemed as though he ffed faster than other Falcos. Ken R $71LL teh 1337, obviously.

Top Bottom