• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KFC Yumminess :D

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
I've been craving Sushi lately, and started combining the two by getting Sushi and a KFC snack box. XD

Sweet Chilli twister
Wicked wings
Original drumstick
Popcorn chicken
Chips and Gravy. <3

Arck I want some now!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I love Chicken!

But I hate KFC. It's too greasy for me. Every time I eat it I get a little sick. Haven't had it in years because of that. Tastes amazing though haha

I've been tempted to get some here and there but I know it wouldn't be worth it.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Until you have eaten a full works to yourself then you can't call yourself a man.

6 chips
14 breasts/drumsticks
10 spicy strips
2 large popcorn chicken
4 Large GRAVY
2 litres of coke
1 litre of ice cream

Smash Master
They're coming out with a sandwich composed of two pieces of breast meat, with cheese and some kind of sauce in between. No bun. It's called the Double Down, and it will set you back about 1400 calories.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Until you have eaten a full works to yourself then you can't call yourself a man.

6 chips
14 breasts/drumsticks
10 spicy strips
2 large popcorn chicken
4 Large GRAVY
2 litres of coke
1 litre of ice cream
**** boy. Eat more like that and you'll end up dying.

Anyways, man all last week I had a major craving for that chicken. Hmmm... original. I love the taste of the skin. The only reason why I had a craving was because of that **** South Park episode where they made KFC illegal and they had to run it like a drug operation XD. The other plot line was disgusting though :laugh:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I know how you feel. I only ever eat KFC like at least 3 times a year.

I just can't eat it so much, so much grease. I end up in the bathroom for about half an hour doing... business because of the content of that chicken. Why is something that's so bad for you so good?

Does anyone love the mashed potatoes as much as I do? Man that gravy tastes so good <3 I also love the Mac and Cheese :lick: I swear, that cheese they put on it is so Mukking delicious it's not even funny :lick::lick::lick::lick:

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
**** boy. Eat more like that and you'll end up dying.

Anyways, man all last week I had a major craving for that chicken. Hmmm... original. I love the taste of the skin. The only reason why I had a craving was because of that **** South Park episode where they made KFC illegal and they had to run it like a drug operation XD. The other plot line was disgusting though :laugh:
Yeah it's very rare that I eat the stuff.But when I do It's in massive quantities.

The gravy is just so **** good.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Ohh baby that gravy. I love to dip my chip in it and kinda spoon it.

A couple friends who work at KFC tell me how they make the gravy and it doesn't sound pretty, still taste good though. :p

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Chikkins are not so bad, but I prefer burgers.

mzink*

Smash Ace
I usually get kfc when I take a road trip to visit family, they all love it and I think its pretty good too. I like their biscuits a lot. I probably eat it like once every three months or so.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Eww fast food, try not to eat too much of it, guys!

That said I do like Kfc. Especially those biscuits and greasy chicken is a-ok!
*inb4someonemakesablackpersonkfcjoke*

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
I worked at a KFC in high school, so I have intentionally avoided it for the last four years. However, when I watched south park the other day it made me and some of my friends have intense chicken cravings. I blame delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol.

Anyway, I got some kfc, but then I immediately remembered why I don't like it.

Colonel Cuddles

Smash Journeyman
3 piece meal, Mac n Cheese, Mashed Potatoes and GRAVY, biscuit. I want some now, but I already had my bad for me food for three days (Fried ravioli, sounds nasty, is delicious).

UberMario

Smash Master
I love KFC's buttermilk biscuits and potato logs, but it seems like the chicken recipe has lost some of it's flavor from the past. :ohwell: It's still one of my favorites though.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Awww man those biscuits. I swear I'm not the kind of person who accompanies their food with bread too much, but the biscuit is usually the first to go. Then the chicken, then the Mashed Potatoes/Mac and Cheese. I shouldve never made this thread, I'm starting to get another craving :lick:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Awww man those biscuits. I swear I'm not the kind of person who accompanies their food with bread too much, but the biscuit is usually the first to go. Then the chicken, then the Mashed Potatoes/Mac and Cheese. I shouldve never made this thread, I'm starting to get another craving :lick:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
Been awhile since I had KFC. Those biscuits were orgasmic inducing.

And that chocolate cake they had...

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
You copy cat :mad:

Anyways sorry bout the quad post, but my computer was glitching with this place at the time of post :mad:

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Oh yeah, I also like those potato wedges.
soo tasty.

.Marik

is a social misfit
KFC is garbage.

I'd never subject my body to their mediocre fast food, and will definitely not spend my money there when I can buy something substantially better.

.Marik

is a social misfit
You my friend, suck monkey. Don't freak out about eating fast food. You only live once you know. Enjoy it.
You only live once, you're right.

Eating this shit will ensure you're dead by the age of 40.

I'm not freaking out, just stating my opinion. But by adding a pretty immature retort, you're accomplishing the exact opposite of what you're telling me.

Good job contradicting yourself. :yoshi:

UberMario

Smash Master
Obvious troll is obvious.

Just because you think it's a heart-attack doesn't mean people can't have it. Pretty much any form of fastfood is bad in large amounts if you don't cook, KFC isn't alone, but if it bothers you that much just don't have it.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Obvious troll is obvious.

Just because you think it's a heart-attack doesn't mean people can't have it. Pretty much any form of fastfood is bad in large amounts if you don't cook, KFC isn't alone, but if it bothers you that much just don't have it.
You have absolutely zero understanding about what a troll is, then.

I never said otherwise. I just said KFC is garbage, more particularly so than other common fast food chains. My opinion, and a random stanger won't change it.

The grease can be used to shine metal. Seriously.

If I can't voice my opinion without you crying about morals, just don't bother responding and suck it up.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Their strips and Popcorn chicken are sooooo good.

However, i don't eat much else there.
But i'm content with strips and popcorn chicken :3

The 5th Horseman

Smash Ace
You have absolutely zero understanding about what a troll is, then.

I never said otherwise. I just said KFC is garbage, more particularly so than other common fast food chains. My opinion, and a random stanger won't change it.

The grease can be used to shine metal. Seriously.

If I can't voice my opinion without you crying about morals, just don't bother responding and suck it up.
Good lord...

Clearly, the title has a positive feel to it. You come in this thread stating negative comments that are clearly over the top. It's the pool room... Go back to the DH and make a topic about it if you think so negatively about it.

No, you can't voice your opinion about it if you're going to be such an ***.

Oh, and

Top Bottom