• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Meh, hopefully people will start using him more now that he's A tier. Not that he wasn't used, but you know, I'd rather it be people that can actually find things...

*grumbles at not being able to test the ideas I had due to a dead Wii*

§leepy God

Smash Master
I'm so pissed right now. I suck with every character that's not Kirby or Ness, I can't win with anyone anymore and that's all there is to it online or offline. I tried Toon Link, then some girl who main Kirby just beat me so I had to choose Ness to win. Mr. Game & Watch, a King Dedede main beat me in a close match, and then he choose Ice Climbers, when I saw him chain grab me twice, I just quit the match and let him win. Olimar, some anoying Sonic main came and picked his bad stage Jungle Japes and I couldn't kill him right. Mario, I lost two stocks when another Sonic main had one with mid damage level and he won that round. Wario, a Falco main just three stocked me on Pokemon Stadium, one of my ace stages and I'm mad about that. Lucas, ha ha ha ha, a ****en Samus main that plays like a lower level of Xyro but still around her level beat me and I had many chances to kill her last stock when I had two. Luigi, Meta Knight ruin that plan of course. Peach, Zero Suit Samus basically spiked me twice and I only took one stock from her. Pokemon Trainer, Mr. Game & Watch ****ed up all my Pokemon on one of the stages I have a high losing streak to, Yoshi's Island (Brawl). King Dedede, HOW THE **** I KILL MYSELF WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO BEAT A SNAKE MAIN!!! Meta Knight... HA HA HA HA, I don't use Meta Knight anymore, I suck with him now. THIS IS MADNESS, AND BULL****!!!

Ok, maybe it's not too bad, at least my Kirby and Ness are above pro level at least, but that's not good enough when I face their bad match up's, and right know, I'm not in the mind set to give a **** anymore and just use Kirby and Ness in tourney's from here on now.
I missed Vipers john hour. It's always fun to see Viper get pissed off, he says the funniest things. It's even funnier offline, we got to meet again, your Kirby vs my Ness.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Thrilla and A1 should probably go tandem, working a matchup thread by yourself is hard work. It'd be really cool (and probably unprecedented) if a mod gave them the power to both edit the same post
We could be like brothers and share the same bathroom!

MK26 said:
and make sure to use my matchup template :p
Already said I would steal them:p.

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
We could be like brothers and share the same bathroom!
That's right! We... wait... what?

Thrilla and A1 should probably go tandem, working a matchup thread by yourself is hard work. It'd be really cool (and probably unprecedented) if a mod gave them the power to both edit the same post, but other than that, one would have the basic info on the first post and the other would have the expanded summaries on the second, and they would have to keep a close partnership to make sure it doesnt fall off the rails. Good luck to whoever wants to take up the task, and make sure to use my matchup template :p
It's A1's show until he asks me. I don't mind sharing the burden at all, though. :)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
This may be considered heresy.... but I prefer Mario...

*runs from the pitchfork wielding crowd*

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
I like Weegee as a 2ndary. His aerial priority is freakin awesome and he combos well in the air. Try him out.

Oh and i think Kirby will move up in Tier listings, i think we've opened up the eyes of important people to what Kirby can do, and we're not even done. Should be good. ^_^
I would never drop Kirby but at one point I was alternating matches sets between wegee and Kirby at tournies

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I used my "Love~" tag. Subtle, yes? <.<

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
Almost no way this would happen, but...is there any way we could get Chu over here? That would jump start Kirby's metagame faster than you can say "3 Stock".

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Not really, he doesn't hang out on the Kirby boards, not to mention that from what I've heard, he doesn't play normal brawl much anymore either.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Almost no way this would happen, but...is there any way we could get Chu over here? That would jump start Kirby's metagame faster than you can say "Oogaboogabooga!".
Chu made like 1 post here, because someone wanted him to post in their thread or something.

Not really, he doesn't hang out on the Kirby boards, not to mention that from what I've heard, he doesn't play normal brawl much anymore either.
He's also not helping the overall placement of kirby in tournies either:(. Ever since he started brawl+ he hasn't been that awesome : /

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
No, he's still awesome. There's like 3 Kirbies doing well in tournies so whatevah.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm still awesome >_>

Just wait.

June 20th.

Me at a tourney with offline practice for once.

JUST WAIT.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Is it the one with the shoes? It's on kittycorp, but I forgot my account there. <_<

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I'm still awesome >_>

Just wait.

June 20th.

Me at a tourney with offline practice for once.

JUST WAIT.
I'm waiting, and I want to do a bunch of friendlies with you that day too. Need to get my Kirby in shape.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Can you believe it's nearly impossible to get a job in MI? I tried everywhere and still didn't get one interview. Because of this, I'm showing up on tourney's less. =/

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
XD There's only 2 Kirby mains in my area. I live in GA, and to my knowledge, me and ama(m/t) are the only ones.

MOAR KIRBEH NAO!

Tennet

Smash Champion
Can you believe it's nearly impossible to get a job in MI? I tried everywhere and still didn't get one interview. Because of this, I'm showing up on tourney's less. =/
I need to actually start looking for a summer job >.< i need to actually start driving too...

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I know Viper. I thought about moving to Michigan to be with cool Smashers and get a job, but if there are no jobs I'll just be with cool Smashers, and broke, lol.

I got a part-time job at a local grocery store, but they hired a bunch of people at once (including me) for their "grand reopening" and since then I've only been working like two days a week. >_<

I need another part-time job or a full-time. Too bad they're hard to find...

RoflWafflez

Smash Apprentice
Im thinkin of hosting my own tourney here in South Florida. Has anyone ever tried this and had success that they can share with me? I got the TVs and Wii's, and the venue is pretty much set. What should i be doing?

Thx to anybody who helps.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Umm...I'm not sure. If the venue's pretty much set, and you've talked to the owners, I think that's the most important part. Make sure you pick a good date that doesn't conflict with other local or important tourneys, and get the word out in your regional zone and in tourney listings, well ahead of time.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Im thinkin of hosting my own tourney here in South Florida. Has anyone ever tried this and had success that they can share with me? I got the TVs and Wii's, and the venue is pretty much set. What should i be doing?

Thx to anybody who helps.
I would give you my own advice, but SCOTU is a much better tourney host than I am, so I'll link you to his advice thread here.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I know, right? And I always wonder why it was hard to get a good job that doesn't pay so little in this area. I mean I have to make Kirby shine in tourney's and I can't do it by just doing friendlies all day, lol.

Top Bottom