• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

BBQTV

Smash Master
when is mario soccer gonna be played instead of irl soccer? and when is kirby gonna get in a sports game?

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Lolz. I swear the KGD attracts everyone eventually.

So, I'm feeling super lazy but I wanna try and get wi-fi working @ this apt. so I can help my pupil.

DARN YOU WI-FAIL!

Goombadude3

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2809-8329-5911
Hey, Goombadude here,you can call me Cody. Just like to introduce my self to the kirby krew here haha. Message me if you wanna mess around online.

Thanks, Goombadude

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
I am a typical American and don't care too much what happens in the World Cup (I was mostly interested in it before because we watched it towards the end of the school year in classes xD). Go Dreamland!

Wait, that place doesn't exist? Seriously?

Remember this old thread? I don't know, I was bored and I browsed. XD
That thread is almost as old as my account, and older than how long I've been on the Kirby boards. O_o

Kirby can be the ball.
Hi, I sort of kinda remember you. From a Lucario discussion a while ago.

No. >.>

Ok I'm lying.

Germany!
Ladybug! Hi :) .

Hey, Goombadude here,you can call me Cody. Just like to introduce my self to the kirby krew here haha. Message me if you wanna mess around online.

Thanks, Goombadude
Hey there :) . Welcome to the Kirby boards!

I'm almost certain you're wrong.

Also, Argentina lost? Ah well... Go Netherlands then!
On the contrary, sir, I believe that it is you who is wrong!

You use "me" because you're not the subject of the sentence, you're the object. Nouns in the prepositional phrase cannot be the subject. Let's say you were talking about your friend Steve, who works in the restaurant as well.

I have a friend named Steve at work. A conversation between one of my bosses and him earlier today:
The object pronoun, "him," is used, instead of the subject, "he."

Edit: I have stuff from a totally legit source.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/between (Example 5 demonstrates the object/subject pronoun thing).

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
I didn't get a lot of sleep Friday night, which led to me dozing off at 7 last night and waking up around 10. I've been trying to get to sleep since I felt like it was possible, but I've been unsuccessful and I'm giving up now.

I just unintentionally pulled an all-nighter.

I'm just awake because it's hot.

I moved into this house with a broken and seemingly unfixable air conditioning system. Last year's summer was brutal, and now I'm experiencing it again.

It's hard to sleep.

~Shao~

Smash Ace
I just came back from roughly 11 hours sleep. I feel so refreshed...

Though I have the same problem as Twinkie whenever I travel to someplace with really hot weather. I just can't sleep well because it's too hot.

Top Bottom