• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
yes you did, Twinkie, you missed big blocks of red and black editing content spontaneously appearing over both MK26's and mine's posts.

Triple R

Smash Lord
So I decided to practice that diddy naner infinite again. Wow, way too hard for me to take it seriously. Not only do you have to set it up, you have to also be what feels like frame perfect to keep it going. Has anyone actually gotten this semi consistently? MK26? I guess the people who made the video did. Are there any tips out there on how to make this easier. I think I'm throwing the naner too soon after I footstool them so I can't get to them in time afterwards.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
dont do it the way it shows you in the video

the video shows:

Code:
1)jump

[color="transparent"]........[/color]xo
Code:
2)footstool

[color="transparent"].........[/color]x
[color="transparent"].........[/color]o
Code:
3)throw[color="transparent"]..[/color]x
[color="transparent"].........[/color]b

Code:
4)dair
[color="transparent"].......[/color]x

[color="transparent"]......[/color]o
Code:
5)fastfall to autocancel

[color="transparent"]...[/color]ox
Code:
Repeat

[color="transparent"]...[/color]x
[color="transparent"]...[/color]o
When you should do:

Code:
1)jump

Code:
2)footstool

[color="transparent"].........[/color]x
Code:
3)throw[color="transparent"]..[/color]x
[color="transparent"].........[/color]b

Code:
4)CATCH, DON'T FASTFALL
[color="transparent"].......[/color]x

Code:
5)footstool again

Code:
6)throw again
[color="transparent"]...[/color]b
Code:
7)dair

[color="transparent"].....[/color]x
Code:
8)fastfall to autocancel

Repeat

at most im able to do about 3 reps before i drop it, but thats just a limitation of my ability

you should also try to get a hang of the finisher...after part 4 of the above, just throw down again instead of footstooling and fsmash

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
I can do it, or rather,the last time I practiced, for 5 times consecutively. Yeah, you kinda need to wait a bit before D-throwing the banana. I find it easier-ish to C-stick down after you toss the banana. It automatically fast falls (and auto-cancels) your D-air and catches the banana for you. But yeahh... it's hard to do.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Happy Birthday Asdioh!

I'm actually back because I only yesterday got internet, but I'll pretend it's because Asdioh is so special I consider his birthday a good reason to come out of hiding.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I'm getting 6 hours of sleep instead of like 10 just to tell Asdioh Happy BDay!

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Ah man, I wanted to go with Kappy today and smash, but i got caught up with buying civilian clothes and other stuff that I could finally get my hands on, so I missed my chance. :(

However, if there's a tourney on saturday 28th, I'm gonna make my way there and see how Kappy plays in person. To see why people say he's awesome! I hope it's not because he sucks. >:O /kirby_lingo

T-nuts

Smash Ace
Uhh... yeah. I'll be repping kirby in offline tourney situations sometime soonish this year, for my first time ever.

I dont know if that counts as exciting news but I'm trying.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Nice, T-nuts. You're gonna lose soundly the first couple of tournaments, but don't ragequit, it's all part of getting used to the offline tourney scene. If you're determined enough, you'll eventually start making it past pools all the time and hitting top 10 in every tourney you go to, but just like all of us, you're gonna start out by losing a lot. Just a heads up!

And I will start going to smashfests and whatever else happens around here a week from now, or two. I got duty this saturday so I have to stay here cleaning and stuff... But on the bright side, we decided we're going to do a barbecue instead of cleaning the building, which is fine by me.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Well, there's not much to talk about, and no other projects to do as far as I can think of. So I'm just here watching over the graveyard so to speak. Though, if someone comes around with a question or needs more advice on an MU, I'm quite sure all the kirbies will be there to help out.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Dont know why but I want kirby to be a secondary now lol
Im trying to get better with every charector in order to step up my game and I cant find a secondary to KEEP yet and jump around a lot :3

I never use Kirby for competitive but only for fun (always yellow kirby) and I have to admit kirby is very fun to use compared to the other char.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Kirby is a nice secondary, I'm not gonna lie. If your opponent doesn't know how to fight Kirby and you know how to use him well, it will be one very sad match for him.

I've been using Kirby for over 2 years and I still haven't gotten bored!

Triple R

Smash Lord
So I started playing wifi again... Shame on me.

Had a pretty good run for one night. Got myself a 7-1 record. At 1550 or so.

Lost my last match in a Kirby ditto to Keeby... I remembered why I don't like Kirby dittos on wifi... All they do is bair! Bair is god tier on wifi. I can't run in and powershield falling bairs and it makes me cry lol. I guess I'm going to have to get my gayness back on if ladder is going to treat me like that :mad:

^

And on the bright side, I'm finally in summer, after going through the hardest trimester ever. .__.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
There'd be more activity here if the weather wasn't getting nicer. XD
Sunshine, yay!

Top Bottom