• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
[yt]NeUrIA64ZOI#t=0m04s[/yt]
I heard about rain, hail, tornados, floods, landslides, and even mild earthquakes. I see all my PR friends' status on facebook talking about how the world will end tomorrow. So tell me, how intense is the weather down there?

*enjoys warm, sunny spring days in Illinois meanwhile*

It's just raining a lot, and one instance of hail.

Never heard of a single landslide or earthquake (noticable one at least, you know the deal).

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Well, it's gonna keep on raining and all that stuff I mentioned (apparently just the south side had the minor quake and landslides due to there being lots of mountains, but there were mini tornados in area metro somewhere, I saw the pictures) throughout the whole weekend. Enjoy while I suffer here in Illinois, which has fantastic weather. :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
12:40am
Hey guys, I finally unlocked my first EXTRA stage in Touhou, and it was on Touhou 8, Imperishable Night! Then I proceeded to try it out and get my *** kicked by the extra boss harder than any Touhou ***-kicking I have experienced before. :|

Needless to say, this game is AWESOME, and I can't wait to unlock other extra stages (and get my *** whooped just as bad or worse)! Those of you who have never played it... You guys should play it. :mad:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
*pokes thread*

Was playing Pokemon Online, happened to have an opponent called "T1mmy"

it was the real thing :O

T-nuts

Smash Ace
haha, that is pretty awesome. Bummer he got caught, I was rooting for him. And the wombo combo version just makes it even better

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Alright.

Now that Allied has deemed me #1 Kirby, it is now my duty to represent Kirby as much as possible. Thus, I'm attending two tournies two weeks in a row in one of the toughest regions in the world, NY/NJ, to show errbody what's up.

I'm also pretty sure myself and Nakat will be doing some MK/Kirby and Fox/Kirby **** in doubles either this Saturday or next Saturday, not sure which tournament.

Also I'll be streaming, so it'll be fun, Just an update. xD

Alright.

Now that Allied has deemed me #1 Kirby, it is now my duty to represent Kirby as much as possible. Thus, I'm attending two tournies two weeks in a row in one of the toughest regions in the world, NY/NJ, to show errbody what's up.

I'm also pretty sure myself and Nakat will be doing some MK/Kirby and Fox/Kirby **** in doubles either this Saturday or next Saturday, not sure which tournament.

Also I'll be streaming, so it'll be fun, Just an update. xD
Alright.

Now that Allied has deemed you #1 Kirby, it is now your duty to represent Kirby as much as possible. Thus, you will be changing your three character postbit icons in one of the toughest Smash websites in the world, Smashboards, to show errbody what's up.

I'm also pretty sure you and this other Kirby will be doing some Kirby/Kirby **** in doubles this Saturday and next Saturday, in BOTH tournaments.

Also you'll be changing your avatar to a picture of Kirby, so it'll be fun, Just an update. xD

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Lmao I don't know how to respond to that. xD

@Suspect: Lol. Watching KTAR. Everybody yelled at me on stream for not doing my job.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I feel like deleting Asdioh's post since it barely has anything in it, but considering we're lacking activity... You got lucky Asdioh.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I feel like deleting Asdioh's post since it barely has anything in it, but considering we're lacking activity... You got lucky Asdioh.
When did Kewk become nazimod? come back? I didn't get a chance to set up the surprise party. :urg:

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Wow, really, Asdioh? That is mighty kind of you, and I'm lucky to have such a nice friend on the Kirby boards. :)

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
How's being back treating you, Kewk? What'd I/you miss?
Eh, it's okay. There's less action on SWF than I thought, and the only thing I missed apparently was the last BBR member recruiting. :ohwell:

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
^ The above post is an actual example of trolling.

My blog on the other hand wasn't. They juss be mad, cuz I come with them hard truths.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I went to his blog, read what he posted, there's truth to what he says if you remove the insults and trolling. It's not a problem if someone comes here and there doing minor discussion like you, A1, but when you get other players who are much more vocal and who would like to shape the competitive scene according to what they want, when they're not even part of ANY competitive scene (online nor offline), regardless of them being smart or not it still is something to get angry about. We're playing this game because we like how we play it, then someone who doesn't understand why we play it comes in and tries changing things, and complains because things are unfair or whatever.

The noob things like people saying "rock is awesome", well, I guess that's why I'm still a mod, because I can tolerate them. But it is kind of sad that newer members would come into a discussion and think that they're right while the veterans are wrong. Ah well, that's how communities roll.

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
While rock isn't a great move, it is severely underrated and I have often seen it not used when there was no way it could be punished for whiffing. But that's not actually on-topic...n00bs who don't play the game don't really belong in for serious discussions.
And yet you are going to find them everywhere. EVERYWHERE. Look at video-game, religious, political, scientific etc. forums and what are you going to find? People arguing for the sake of arguing. I even started out as one of them. C'est la vie.

At least a few of those "n00bs" as you call them have the capacity to become tournament staples if given a chance. Look at me. I was a "n00b" once. I disliked the elitist point of view that most people have on this site (still do), just about rage quit, then met good friends at a tournament that helped me get better rather than simply telling me I sucked. Now I'm Oregon PR. Not everyone is going to have a story like this, but they can at the very least become better if given half the chance rather than just getting shooed away like they don't mean anything.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I apologize to the previous discussion, but I'm too busy looking at Shao's link to participate.

Top Bottom