• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
If LulzSec/Anon had wanted to be in the bank, they would already be in it, and chances are they already are; but they're after a vigilante brand of justice, and we all know Batman would never **** with the innocents intentionally. As a side effect? It's possible, but I think they have more sense than to blindly lash out without safegaurding the people when it's the corporate head honchos they're after.

Remember, they could already be there, and we'd never know. :] Have faith~

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
From the looks of it though, this WebNinja group has LulzSec beaten-ish. Identified a few members down to address and phone numbers, names, careers, etc.; and are on their way to tagging more. I'm waiting to see some retaliation :> but one can only hope.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I'm sure theres been some retaliation already. Hackers are smart people. If WebNinjas were the only ones betraying the cause, since LulzSec has lots more support from other organizations, I'm sure they can think of something. Unless of course, WebNinjas has their information printed out and on paper, then it's gonna suck for LulzSec.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
@Kewk- There's a website with stuff posted. Dox'ing LulzSec members.

@SSZ7- Raaaaaidiation.

@K.Boards- That Lucas MU is pretty ****ty so far. I mentioned Kirbiciding as a focus point in that MU, as well as how I view Lucas' approach vs camping as Kirby, and they didn't understand there were options like that. Pretty worthless discussion so far.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I guess having PSN go down is an example of how hackers can unintentionally do trouble to people whom they're not targeting. Then again, Sony's done its share of trouble to the same people intentionally as part of 'business practice'. XD

I never heard of WebNinja. I have to say it's a pretty cool name at the least.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
T1mmy with that dry, txtbook, theorycrafter break down. Always dependable.

And PSN's network goin' down did what to people? They couldn't play online for a month or so? That's barely an inconvenience considering that Sony took millions of dollars in damage from the attack. Besides, the reason for the hack was because someone wanted to jailbreak the PS3 which, since he bought the system, wasn't a crime. Sony went on to sue him because they wanted to make an example out of him. The cost to defend himself against Sony bankrupted him practically, and that's all Sony was aiming for. So they got hacked in return, again, and again, and again, and again.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
T1mmy with that dry, txtbook, theorycrafter break down. Always dependable.
Dry? I don't think so. Dependable? Thanks. When people ask for help I try to contribute, since I'm a wealth of information and experience.

The cost to defend himself against Sony bankrupted him practically, and that's all Sony was aiming for. So they got hacked in return, again, and again, and again, and again.
It's dumb how wealth can be used as a leverage in justice and prosecution. In this regard, Sony got nothing more than they deserved. XD

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Both dry and dependable - you're like a old person who says the correct info, and then they repeat themselves, and then they nod and fall asleep, and you wish you could have the past 10 minutes back, but at least you gained a little knowledge for the boring time sacrificed.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Damn, I thought I eliminated my birthdate from everywhere. D:

Thanks, Tierse and A1lion835! The only two people to have said something! Because they're awesome! *glares at the rest of them*

Damn, I thought I eliminated my birthdate from everywhere. D:

Thanks, Tierse and A1lion835! The only two people to have said something! Because they're awesome! *glares at the rest of them*
I actually remember Kewkky's birthday, since he was telling me about it in my 1st tournament with him, and how he was so excited for it.

Skype reminded me it was today though. Happy Birthday Kewk! :toonlink:

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Our mondo mod has his birthday today? It's pawty time!!! :bee:

Edit: DAMMIT a few seconds short... >.<
*pats him on the back* It's okay man, as long as you were ninja'd. If you weren't ninja'd then there's no excuse. *glares at everyone else*

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Good thing JoWii follows the rules here in the Kirby boards, hohoho.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=305943

#4 in dubs (hence why not in the tourney thread)
Yesz, someone else from Illinois! :D Once I get my GCN controllers and Wii in the mail, finish moving to yet another building, and get some practice in I'm gonna have to ask someone from Illinois for a ride to a tourney next weekend, or the weekend after. I WILL SEE YOU ALL THERE! :bee:

Also, Kirby is very good in doubles, he's got a tool to help in any situation. Nice getting 4th man!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Happy Birthday Kewk.

Wow, first tournament in a long time, and first time touching the game again in 5-6 months... I am officially garbage at any game not titled Marvel vs Capcom 3. I'm only 'meh' at the latter XD

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Lawl, alright since I can't time a almost-midnight birthday wish, since I'm not sticking around online, I'll just say it now....

Haaaappppppyyyyy biiiiirrrttthhhhh-dip-

Xyless

Smash Master
Yesz, someone else from Illinois! :D Once I get my GCN controllers and Wii in the mail, finish moving to yet another building, and get some practice in I'm gonna have to ask someone from Illinois for a ride to a tourney next weekend, or the weekend after. I WILL SEE YOU ALL THERE! :bee:

Also, Kirby is very good in doubles, he's got a tool to help in any situation. Nice getting 4th man!
Thanks, though I'm not going to the tourney on account of being with family for 4th of July weekend. Hopefully you'll be able to go to smashfests and stuff in the future! Where about are you moving to in IL?

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Thanks, shipmate! How about those aircraft, eh? *dunno what else to say*

Thanks, though I'm not going to the tourney on account of being with family for 4th of July weekend. Hopefully you'll be able to go to smashfests and stuff in the future! Where about are you moving to in IL?
I'm already in Great Lakes man, so I'm pretty close to Chicago. All I need are my controllers, and I'll be able to finally play smash again. Today I'm picking up my Wii from the mail room since it arrived, and I'm gonna buy a crappy MadCatz controller to warm up in both Melee and Brawl meanwhile.

I didn't even know there was a tourney next weekend, I just said that to give the image that I'm good to go. :o

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Hackers really didn't bother me until they gotten PSN. It was really annoying overall.

More or less it looks like I might be going to Japan for a couple of years next year. =O

I knew one of them, I was going have them **** around with AIB but they stopped once the WebNinja thing happen.

Also how long will you be in Japan?? I'll be going in 2013 (when it's safer). Also you better stay on this site and go to Japanese tournies like I plan on doing.

Meta Knight Waddle Dee looks pretty broken.
Waddle Dee always been the best, you don't see DDD throwing MK.

I actually remember Kewkky's birthday, since he was telling me about it in my 1st tournament with him, and how he was so excited for it.

Skype reminded me it was today though. Happy Birthday Kewk! :toonlink:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- Aiyyo happy Birthday Kewkky. Also I already forced Kewk to play Wifi with me before when he was still in PR.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I knew one of them, I was going have them **** around with AIB but they stopped once the WebNinja thing happen.

Also how long will you be in Japan?? I'll be going in 2013 (when it's safer). Also you better stay on this site and go to Japanese tournies like I plan on doing.
I'll be in Japan for 3 years starting in March 2012. Haha, I'll try to stay on here until then. I wouldn't see anything keeping from here or tournaments unless I have cruise otherwise.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I'll be in Japan for 3 years starting in March 2012. Haha, I'll try to stay on here until then. I wouldn't see anything keeping from here or tournaments unless I have cruise otherwise.
Word up! When I go, we need to meet up and take Japan by storm from the inside. ***** you need to come to GA for a tourney so we can plan this **** out LOL

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Word up! When I go, we need to meet up and take Japan by storm from the inside. ***** you need to come to GA for a tourney so we can plan this **** out LOL
I'd like that actually since I never been successful in making it to any tournament because of the timing and I couldn't take leave at many times. I doubt I could make it to GA for a tournament. Not with the crazy hours we put on the Helos. XD My squadron is being strict with people taking leave right now. That is why I have better hope when I go to Japan.

Thanks, shipmate! How about those aircraft, eh? *dunno what else to say*
Haha these Helicopters are quite old. I might go to another Helo squadron or I might be with F18s. Your welcome!

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I got to play Kirby Wii at E3. Easy as ****, but mad fun.

Also, my Kirby is going in the lab in preparation for Pray and Trade, KOTC, and KTAR this summer. Can't wait.

Triple R

Smash Lord
So any Midwest Kirby's going to Brainshock this coming weekend? I'm not 100% yet, but it's highly likely I'll be there. Would be cool to meet new or see old Kirby mains there. Gotta represent!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
You kidding? MW Kirbies got ***** by a Ganon. We're hiding ourselves from shame.

Actually, I just suck and won't be attending anything not MVC3 related for a while.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I'm not really down for spending the 60 bucks it'd take to enjoy Brainshock when, in two weeks, I'm going to some random amusement park in OH - Cedar Point? with friends and bud and hotel party.

Triple R

Smash Lord
hmmm.... here's hoping another Kirby goes lol. Maybe Kewkky will randomly show up with IL people. Wait what about Kappy? He better show up with IL peeps!

Top Bottom