• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Nah, I can't go, I wish. I have to let my superiors know beforehand that I want to go far from base and for how long, and only a limited number of people can leave the base like that at one time. This being July 4th weekend, LOTS of people already asked to have the weekend off to be with their families, so I'm stuck in here. If it was a local thing though, I could definitely go.

Plus I haven't practiced any since I got to boot camp. I'd get my *** kicked probably, all I've played since I got a laptop has been Minecraft, Touhou, Maplestory, and emulators... Oh, and Fable 3, but meh.

Xyless

Smash Master
Kappy won't be going because of money, and I won't be going because I'm going back to MI for the week to be with family (my mom is in the hospital after a car crash kinda smashed her leg).

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Don't worry man, I got duty too, and probably watch as well since my duty section's got a shortage of people. I've had watch every duty day ever since i got here from boot camp. :\

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I don't drink or smoke either. Planning on applying for the Space Cadre later (space officer program), so I want to be at my best to be the best everywhere.

And I have duty from 20-24 MOW.

Man, I never have duty days without watches. :(

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
People say that I'm crazy, but I KNOW Samus and Pop Star are both out there! They'll see!

Triple R

Smash Lord
So...

I'm going to be pretty sad if I'm the only Kirby main at Brainshock...

I mean where did all the Kirby's go? Is it just me in the MWW and Y.b.M. in the MWE. These are sad times.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I'm at Illinois, waiting for my GCN controllers to arrive by mail. All I got right now are some super crap ones that are nasty, small and made by some unimportant company... But I needed something to practice with so I bought two.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I would've gone to Brainshock!! Stupid family party that I have to attend :( I had actually saved up some money for it!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'd love to go to Brainshock. Not sure I can make it all the way out there though. V_V

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Lol, so this is what happened.

Decided I wasn't going to Brainshock.
STL is terrible at planning so there were six people in two cars going somewhere undecided.
Talk to boss to see when we'd be off, told 10pm.
One car isn't leaving til 8 but won't wait, didn't bother asking; pretty much dashed my hopes of going.
Talked to someone in second car, and got 'well it's better that you aren't going since Corey isn't either and now we can go in one car'.

Ya. So I wasn't going to Brainshock, realized I could, am still not going to Brainshock. I wanna go to Brainshock though. It's super lame.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
*is doing laundry, cleaning, eating chicken, spending his long weekend playing Maplestory/Touhou/Minecraft/unlocking everything in Melee+Brawl*

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I need to figure out how to get the Homebrew or whatever it is for my Wii so I could save replays over 3 minutes long. I hope they don't repeat that crap again with the new Smash.

Triple R

Smash Lord
Just to let you guys know. From now on inhale shall be referred to as 'The Swag Cannon.'

This name is a product of Brainshock and Sago this past weekend. This name shall never die!

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Just to let you guys know. From now on inhale shall be referred to as 'The Swag Cannon.'

This name is a product of Brainshock and Sago this past weekend. This name shall never die!
Nonononono, this is a product of me giving Sago the **** in Kirby dittos on Green Greens the weekend prior to Brainshock's. LOL.

Good to know he's spreadin' the SWAG CANNON around! :colorful:

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☯ Just made a new threat for the discussion for Kirby's placement in the tier list.

☯ Still sad at the moment. T_T

He should use BUTTer.

Hhahahaha man I'm so clever, hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha hahah haha

heh heh heh heh heh heh heh.........

heheh..........

heh.......................

heh
*runs*

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Twinkie, I was really hoping the spoiler would say "Hehehe!" or something to that effect.

ElDominio

Smash Journeyman
He should use BUTTer.

Hhahahaha man I'm so clever, hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha hahah haha

heh heh heh heh heh heh heh.........

heheh..........

heh.......................

heh
*runs*
TWiNK loves using butter. For that same purpose. And he knows it.

Top Bottom