• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I just pick yellow Kirby because I'm yellow.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I use yellow kirby only. And if there are texture hacks, I use the metaknight-without-mask-gloves-shoes-sword-or-cape color.

Yellow kirby could be either mango OR banana flavored.

mmm.. Bananana.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
I just pick yellow Kirby because I'm yellow.
Being racist against yourself: legit? ._.

I use yellow kirby only. And if there are texture hacks, I use the metaknight-without-mask-gloves-shoes-sword-or-cape color.

Yellow kirby could be either mango OR banana flavored.

mmm.. Bananana.
I'd make a kirby fusion texture hack (half yellow, half blue with pink shoes (shoes the color his BODY is in normal transformation). Then add a lion suit and give him a bottle of A1 sauce instead of his cutter and you're good :D

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
You people make Kirby sound so delicious.

(Which he is.)
That almost didn't sound right but after looking at the last few quotes I'm going to agree with you. Maybe Pink Kirby is a fable ice cream, because that one episode of Kirby of the Stars there was an ice cream that looked like Kirby. XD

I guess this is the perfect spot to have my 5000 post, though I don't really look at my post counts, lol.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I haven't posted on these boards in a few days.

I've been improving my Kirby, and losing to scrubs on wifi.

Red and Pink Kirby seem like the most commonly used colors to me. After that, probably White and Blue. Then Yellow, then Green.

I leave you with this:

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
What's that chat for? Is it for declaring a match with people or just talking?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Just what are you implying?
That chat is just a chat and nothing else.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm positive. Don't question the chat.

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ Who would question a chat and all you ever do is chat about random stuff. ;p ♥

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Well, them **** Marth mains might...

**** Marth users... (I know, that had nothing to do with anything.)

Anyway, A1, nobody uses that chat... it's empty every time I go in, so I stopped dropping in.

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
Its depressing when a kirby chat dies... Its like eating a delicious chocolate cake. You can only have so many bites before it starts to taste funny and cant eat any more.

Bad analogy. Nevermind.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Its depressing when a kirby chat dies... Its like eating a delicious chocolate cake. You can only have so many bites before it starts to taste funny and cant eat any more.
I don't think I'd ever get tired of eating chocolate cake... And it's never tasted funny to me! The most that has happened is me, feeling intensely bloated and having to lay down in a weird position while my body digests part of the cake in my stomach. :chuckle:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I went to the chat three or four times and just saw A1 talking to himself. Every time.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
It looks like I might be switching to GB Kirby since I'm kicking more can than Ice Kirby. I'll try more colors though.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
A Kirby chat is an awesome idea... too bad it fails...
Why dont we use it moar?!
The thread advertising it was locked, so only a few people saw it. Due to that, little chat was going on, and so less and less people used it. After a while, it was just A1 talking to himself. It would be nice if we could revive it though. Most of the other character boards have successful chatrooms.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
On second thought, I'll keep Ice Kirby, GB Kirby just lost my streak on the ladder match's. On second thought, my cousin bust in my room in the middle of the match and I lost two of my stocks because of it. I blame that. >.>

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
We don't need more johning Kirbys. ;3

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
We don't need more johning Kirbys. ;3
Oh I'm johning alright, and the person was rude enough to say, "you spam PK Fire with Lucas" if you got Ice Climbers than of course I'm going to spam that move till no tomorrow. And he have the nerve to tell me late that he's picking Meta Knight and I wanted to switch since Lucas does awful on Meta Knight on Wifi, and wanted to switch to Kirby, and he johned about that me picking a character at the last min. I almost three stocked his Meta Knight till my cousin came in the room, and I killed my self by mistake twice and on my final stock he killed me at 84% with D-Smash... WTF!?! I'm going to john about this for a long time. D=<

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Your problem:

It was Meta Knight. On WiFi.
Ah, the memories.

That time I played this pretty nice guy on the ladder, and then I kirbycided him second match. And he was like "You kirbycide me ima spam w/mk" and it lagged SO MUCH the next game (probably self-induced) and I lost D:

And then he said on the report "He kirbycide I spam with mk we're even now".

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
WTF!?! I'm going to john about this for a long time. D=<
Heh, I lost an entire stock to tripping on PS1 once in the third match of a tourny set. I still ***** about that.
(Yes, an entire stock. I tripped into a corner where I got DK Ftilt>Ftilt>DK 9 swing punch. I survived, somehow, came back to get the rock stage infinite on him. He was in the middle, I knew he'd Usmash, so I ADed it, landed on the platform and buffer a shield to save me from the other Usmash I knew would come. Instead I tripped again and died.)

EDIT:
Also, guys, I'd suggest using the chat room a lot more, specifically for Wifi. It's much easier than communicating through notes and stuff.
Here's the link: http://xat.com/TheAirRiders

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
Also, guys, I'd suggest using the chat room a lot more, specifically for Wifi. It's much easier than communicating through notes and stuff.
Here's the link: http://xat.com/TheAirRiders
I second this. Fromundaman, Kewkky, his brother fntom and I all played a lot of friendlies today using the chat. It adds SO much to the experience to be able to chat away in between matches. :)

@fromundaman: you talked about ripple and ook earlier today. They're in your region? How good are they in person? ook looks like **** in almost every vid I see him in, and ripple is just awesome. I'm the only consistent DK in my State, so I have no-one to compare myself to. :)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
He's not from OH, but he showed up to the MWC I attended in April.
They were both really good. I know Asdioh beat Ripple in a friendly, then immediately afterwards Ripple stole my dollar and brutally violated my Kirby.
They teamed at MWC as well and placed pretty well I believe.

Also, after much conversing in the xat chat, I may end up making a video guide to CPing, since too many people don't know the Kirby tricks on most of these stages (which, when mentioned in the BRoom, were ignored, but when I tell/show them to people, everyone is surprised.).

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
He's not from OH, but he showed up to the MWC I attended in April.
They were both really good. I know Asdioh beat Ripple in a friendly, then immediately afterwards Ripple stole my dollar and brutally violated my Kirby.
They teamed at MWC as well and placed pretty well I believe.

I should play Ripple some time, if he plays online at all. I need to get experience from the Kirby side of the MU, and no-one else in Oregon plays DK consistently except me. XD

Also, after much conversing in the xat chat, I may end up making a video guide to CPing, since too many people don't know the Kirby tricks on most of these stages (which, when mentioned in the BRoom, were ignored, but when I tell/show them to people, everyone is surprised.).

I hope this was before I was in the Kirby br... lol.

Top Bottom