• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Yah, don't expect things to take me a few days. Try a week if you want better quality. :p

If people start posting picture examples and being more specific I can get to work on one.

I'd prefer to start with the Sharingan one or the Yin-Yang one. So explain exactly how you want them done.)

SuSa

I can make him purple, I can ATTEMPT transparency.

But I'll be leaving a faint outline as to not change gameplay too much. (Invisible hitbox/hurtbox can mess with people)

I highly doubt I can change the transparency though, so pick a good shade of purple

like this

:093:

The eyes may be a problem, but the mouth shouldn't be at all.

Then I can make him grape Purple. lol

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I want to play wifi with someone. :[

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lmao, sure. Lemme get online.

Edit: I think wifi is down, lol. >_>

Edit 2: Boi just stood me up. The nerve! 3:<

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Here's some pictures of Biospark:

Also, I'm up for some games if anyone feels like playing. Just join me in the Xat chat room and tell me.

SuSa

Lmao, sure. Lemme get online.

Edit: I think wifi is down, lol. >_>

Edit 2: Boi just stood me up. The nerve! 3:<
Oh god! I'm sorry. :urg: :urg::urg:

A friend called me whom I haven't spoken to in 8 months (he just upped and vanished)

Turns out his Dad got addicted to Crystal Meth, withdrew all his money and (my friends mothers) money and blew it ALL on Crystal Meth and vanished without a trace. So they lost their house and had to move and now they are living with his aunt.

We were catching up on old times, and he's a huge scrub at Brawl and wanted to play so I played him a few rounds and forgot about you.

I know that sounds like complete BS, but take it for what you will...

Here's some pictures of Biospark:

Also, I'm up for some games if anyone feels like playing. Just join me in the Xat chat room and tell me.
To much to add, it'd look really bad :x

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Ohh. I see. No prob. :3 Good luck to your friend btw. o_o;

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
D'awww.... Oh well... I just love Biospark. XD
Better question is, who doesn't? XD

Though in the Kirby games, I wish that Ninja Kirby had all his powers combine in Squeak Squad and Super Star, able to walk on water and perform different Jutsus from Squeak Squad, and can able to perform the vanishing explosion and Ninga Waves on top of that the Ninja throw from Super Star. That would be epic. =D

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Agreed!
Sadly... I've still not played Squeak Squad. I've been wanting to, but I've not played that one or Amazing Mirror yet. Glad to hear Ninja Kirby's in another game though!

Suspect

Smash Hero
As far as the ying yang kirby i was thinking having kirby half black half white just like one. Kirbys black side would have a white eye and mouth with vice versa for his white side.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
As of right now I do not know the way to edit the hammer.

And if I did edit the hammer it would affect all Kirby's.

Also for the sake of me starting out (hell yeah, I've only made 1 texture. lol) try not to have things that have a LOT of detail *coughs Spartan helmet *coughs*
Make kirby look like a turkey! Oh wait, we can already do that...

Agreed!
Sadly... I've still not played Squeak Squad. I've been wanting to, but I've not played that one or Amazing Mirror yet. Glad to hear Ninja Kirby's in another game though!
I've never played any game involving kirby, except melee and brawl.

Don't kill me D:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
for Grape Kirby...here's an avatar I made for myself a while back, using GIMP to edit a screenshot I took from the Kirby anime on Youtube ._.
I didn't base it off of Grape Kirby (visually comparing) I just made it up without looking at references.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Noks-ndIPGU starting at 1:52 in there is "purple Kirby" which looks pretty good

Also, Chocolate (Brown) Kirby is epic (one right after purple)

This stuff should be easy to do, since you're just recoloring..right?

SuSa

Since I'm not touching the eyes and I'm just changing the hue (to keep the best shading) of the pink to purple. This will be easy.

I'll start work on Sunday when I get home from my friends house. (So I can use my computer)

Ultimate-Marx

Smash Rookie
Here's a fun Texture hack idea Marx Kirby ... that'd be a good replacement for marx seeing as he didn't make it in brawl ...

ThreeSided

Smash Ace
Is it possible to make kirby half one color and half the other in JUST the right spots that from one side, you can only see one color, and from the other side only the other color?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Is this a problem with the Wii, or the disc? I've heard of SO many people getting problems with Brawl, where they can't play certain characters or stages, or it's suddenly not working. I've never had any problems ._.

RoflWafflez

Smash Apprentice
THATS WAT U GET FOR HACKING LOLOL nah j/k...ive heard of this alot too, dunno what happens. Try a friend's copy of Brawl to see if its the disc or not, and if it isnt, u gotta send it to Nintendo...<_<

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I haven't hacked my Wii though...

No, I think it's a problem with the lens. It was working fine, then just stopped and wouldn't read the disc anymore.
However, the game has been taking longer and longer to load up, and my Melee disc has been having problems working on my Wii for a while but works fine on GCs (Since GC reads discs better than Wiis), so I'm assuming the lens is dirty and I'll get a lens cleaning kit. Hopefully that'll do it, because sending it to Nintendo for repairs is too expensive for me right now...

RoflWafflez

Smash Apprentice
Oh then yea, its not the disc...
Hmm how would u clean the lens inside a Wii? Would that mean u have to take it apart?!? O_O be careful with that lol...

ThreeSided

Smash Ace
Oh then yea, its not the disc...
Hmm how would u clean the lens inside a Wii? Would that mean u have to take it apart?!? O_O be careful with that lol...
In most systems with the flip-open top, the laser lens is clearly visible. But because the wii has an enclosed disk entry system... meh. That will be annoying. =\

RoflWafflez

Smash Apprentice
OMG u should get like a fuzzy CD to put in the Wii so when the Wii loads it and starts to rotate it, it cleans everything in there!

NOTICE: DONT do that. Not good. No.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Everyone's seen that, RK.
You're not clever for finding it.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9790yPIRLtU

For those of you (fromundaman) who remember me saying that I was once fighting a Snake on Brinstar, and he fell down to the bottom of the stage, got knocked up by the acid, and then when I was Inhaling, it sent him straight down through the acid and he died...I think this video explains it. Ganondorf's is more epic though.

I'll still send you the replay sometime, fromundaman

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Hmmm... That's pretty awesome. Z1gma is officially awesome.

Also, do you think there's any chance we could do the wind spike on a bomb jumping Snake with inhale?
Seems like the same concept, and this could REALLY help the matchup, since a bomb jump could equal death if he doesn't manage to DI out of inhale range. Hell, we could make teching the stage the only safe way for Snake to recover, which isn't reliable, even if you're Ally.

Top Bottom