• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Needs more

M16 w/ Red Dot Sight
Desert Eagle
Stun x 1
Skill x 3/Bandolier
Stopping Power/UAV Jammer
Dead Silence/Martydom
D:

Don't you mean...

M16 w/ Silencer (doesn't even take away that much distance)
Desert Eagle
Flash x1, Frag x1
Claymore x2
Stopping Power
Martyrdom
:bee: ?

And for Hardcore fans like myself... :bee:

M4 w/ Silencer
Desert Eagle
Flash x1, Frag x1
Claymore x2
UAV Jammer
Dead Silence

... Man, :bee: reminds me of muppets.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
D:

Don't you mean...

M16 w/ Silencer (doesn't even take away that much distance)
Desert Eagle
Flash x1, Frag x1
Claymore x2
Stopping Power
Martyrdom
:bee: ?

And for Hardcore fans like myself... :bee:

M4 w/ Silencer
Desert Eagle
Flash x1, Frag x1
Claymore x2
UAV Jammer
Dead Silence

... Man, :bee: reminds me of muppets.
Red Dot Sight is easily better because you don't get lost in the iron sights, and it adds more precision for long range. Claymores instead of Frag x 3? On an Assault Rifle? No, it doesn't work like that. Stopping Power is good, but not Martyrdom.

Good Hardcore setup, though nothing beats this in Hardcore.

G3 w/ Silencer
M9
Stun x 1
Bandolier/Frag x 3
UAV Jammer
Dead Silence

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
My classes.

Laser Tag

M16A4 w/ Red Dot Sight
Stun x 1
Gold Desert Eagle
Frag x 3
Stopping Power
Dead Silence/Martyrdom

Your standard setup, mostly used on maps like Strike or Overgrown if I'm not sniping.

SMGLOLL

Skorpion w/ Silencer
Stun x 1
Gold Desert Eagle
Bandolier
Stopping Power
Extreme Conditioning/Dead Silence

I use my second slot for SMGs, I'm working on completing the Skorpion challenge at the moment. The Skorpion is decent, going through the challenges with an Uzi is pretty annoying. Every other Sub is great.

Hannah Montana (Sleepover)

M60E4 w/ Red Dot Sight
Flash x 1
Desert Eagle
Frag x 3/C4
Sleight of Hand/Juggernaut
Martyrdom/Steady Aim

LMG slot, named 'Hannah Montana (Sleepover). Since the only good LMG is the RPD, I now have to use this in it's place. It's more of an infantry setup, great on maps like Bog. C4 is useful in buildings, Sleight of Hand is only good on an LMG setup, and the last two are obvious.

Shotty

M1014 w/ No Attachments
Smoke x 1
Desert Eagle
Bomb Squad/C4
Stopping Power
Extreme Conditioning/Martyrdom

Exclusively used on maps like Shipment or Vacant. Also useful on sniping maps. Bomb Squad to detect claymores and C4 around corners. Smoke is useful when they have you at long range with a sub. Extreme Conditioning for running away and Martyrdom for closed quarters.

Campfire Song

Barrett .50cal w/ No Attachments
Stun x 1
MP5 w/ Silencer
Claymore x 2
Overkill
Deep Impact/Iron Lungs

Sniping setup. Not much to say other than Overkill. I decided to go with an MP5 as a second weapon because some people chose not to snipe on maps like Overgrown. Just to be safe.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
My brother and I got bored on Monday and started playing DK 3 on our super nintendo. We've been playing it all week. We were playing legend of zelda: a link to the past up until about 10 minutes ago. I'm not bad, but I get suddenly much worse after getting the cape because I love it and mess around too much:laugh:.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I dunno, but I find the fact that you can shoot a weapon and not be found in the radar a good thing, so I use the silencer on lots of assault rifles. I don't use red-dot because one can aim an M16 without a crosshair better than a sniper rifle while holding your breath, and the distance difference with a silencer isn't all that noticeable. I prefer claymores because I can just leave them anywhere and continue running around doing what I feel like, and probably some poor guy will walk over it and give me a kill.

That's about it for my explanations to my classes. :ohwell:

My brother and I got bored on Monday and started playing DK 3 on our super nintendo. We've been playing it all week. We were playing legend of zelda: a link to the past up until about 10 minutes ago. I'm not bad, but I get suddenly much worse after getting the cape because I love it and mess around too much:laugh:.
I've been playing HarvestMoon64, Mischief Makers, Yoshi's Island, and Tetris: Attack! for a bit. Those are some good games...

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I wish Nintendo would make more Panel De Pon, despite the fact that Panel De Pon in other countries is often called Tetris Attack/Puzzle League. That's by far my favroite Puzzle game decides Puyo Puyo. Why does Nintendo not revive one of the best titles they have? T_T

A1lion835

Smash Champion
I don't even play Brawl.
I'm not even a mod.
I could honestly care less.

Nice try though.
But you used to play brawl and be a mod. :p

Also, mortal kombat. I dual main scorpion and sub-zero, and secondary liu kang, and some raiden when I'm bored. Kano is broken with his energy blade attack thing, cage is broken with his victory stance, and sonya is...uh...a playable character.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Believe me, TL has less potential. I play with a very, very good TL main everytime I get my hands on a working Wii... And even HE says Kirby's punishing game is too stupid, and TL's game has its limits. There's only so much you can do from projectile spamming...

And Fox, well, I can't say much since I haven't played a top Fox player... I might sometime in the future in a neighboring island, though. I've heard rumors of a crazy fast Fox taking tourneys...
Meh, seems to me like more TLs place high than Kirbys. I play both, and I think that TL just has more potential.

However, I was playing random dittos against Bunny, and I got Samus vs her Kirby. I was doing ok (in fact I was pretty well in the lead first stock) but then she started ****** me with Fsmash and I remembered how bad Samus is. And how good Kirby is at KOing (at least against me, when I play characters I'm not amazing at)

Fox is secretly one of the more underrated characters in the game.

But I didn't say that.

Fox sucks, don't play him.
Yes, Fox is incredible. Mostly because he's just fun to play, but he's good, too.

M16s are the Meta Knights of CoD4.

The MP44 is laughable.
CoD4 is laughable. Play Perfect Dark or Duke Nukem 64 :bee:

I've been playing HarvestMoon64, Mischief Makers, Yoshi's Island, and Tetris: Attack! for a bit. Those are some good games...
I just recently downloaded Star Fox 64, Kirby 64, Super Mario Bros. 3 and Megaman 2 on VC. I still have to play through Metroid Prime 3, too.

Lovely

Smash Lord
I wish Nintendo would make more Panel De Pon, despite the fact that Panel De Pon in other countries is often called Tetris Attack/Puzzle League. That's by far my favroite Puzzle game decides Puyo Puyo. Why does Nintendo not revive one of the best titles they have? T_T
♣ You just want to see Lip in another game again... so do I. ;p ♥

♣ Also, I want to play you in Puyo Puyo 7 again. I want to get better in that game with Ringo, and your the only human person I know with this game. Sad isn't it? ); ♥

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Is puyo puyo 7 import only? I've only heard good things about that game so I've been curious about it for a while.

Kewwky: I found some older MogX vids on youtube.
Part 1 of Tj at war is MogX using Ike and Mario so I ommited it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5lTbUy01RA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_p6X6-TPx4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2OYvuKGiwE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNLZxkX0p_o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF_LzLt180U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXavUAroCkk
Apparently the set against Bardull's Marth was taken off getyourtournament's channel which is sad because that was a **** good set.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
♣ You just want to see Lip in another game again... so do I. ;p ♥

♣ Also, I want to play you in Puyo Puyo 7 again. I want to get better in that game with Ringo, and your the only human person I know with this game. Sad isn't it? ); ♥
As you just said, you read me like a book. Lip is the main reason why I love Panel De Pon. XD

And you made me cry in Puyo Puyo 7. I don't take losing 5 times in a row very lightly in that game. T_T

Is puyo puyo 7 import only? I've only heard good things about that game so I've been curious about it for a while.
It's import only from Japan. Since the DS is region free you can just play it or play it on the emulator, (I still have the files to play it on emulator).

I'll look at the video's you just posted as well later.

I are 16.

Phweeeee.
Just turned 16 today?

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ Sorry Viper. I still love you, and that's love, beating you in Puyo Puyo. ;p ♥

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
Because I am at my folk's house and have access to the internet atm, I decided to randomly hit the reply button to a post that was not addressed to me that I thought was interesting.

Meh, seems to me like more TLs place high than Kirbys. I play both, and I think that TL just has more potential.
Chip took 13th at Genesis. I don't even think that a Kirby player made it out of brackets. One tourney doesn't say it all, but considering that I don't hear about Kirby placing high elsewhere...

Yes, Fox is incredible. Mostly because he's just fun to play, but he's good, too.
Fox is in the same boat as DK. He's a great character destroyed by a single lol MU (Sheik is doable if you play it right). He could be high tier with all of his chase strings. I've done ~0-70% on good players without taking a hit before.

CoD4 is laughable. Play Perfect Dark or Duke Nukem 64 :bee:
This.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Thrillagorilla knows what's up.

I can handle Pikachus just fine with Kirby ^_^ (unless it's Anther ._.)

And I just found out today that Fox has DACUS, and he can like, Fthrow->upsmash a Snake to kill at higher % by using it. o_O

I think I'd have to change my controls to do it though...set Z or R to Attack, since apparently he can't Dacus with Z set to grab...

This thread is now about Fox.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Wow Asdioh, you should make a blog hella hyping that one strategy up without explaining it at all and then keep postponing posting a video of it.

I think I just had a mild stroke.

TrIkZ

Smash Cadet
Chip took 13th at Genesis. I don't even think that a Kirby player made it out of brackets. One tourney doesn't say it all, but considering that I don't hear about Kirby placing high elsewhere...

Chip is just beast, TL can't kill as fast so he needs to rack up damage at around 150 to utilt or even bair you. he could smash but its kind of risky and fsmash is a no cause you can di over the 2nd smash at higher percents. while kirby can kill early. I went to tournament and i saw like 10TL and like 7 snakes 6 D3 few Olimars and like 1 kirby. MK was banned. TL does have potential but lacks killing power.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
tl is very good lol, it's just a high learning curve cuz it takes a lot of patience and consistency cuz of the low damage, like a harder campier version of diddy kong

TrIkZ

Smash Cadet
tl is very good lol, it's just a high learning curve cuz it takes a lot of patience and consistency cuz of the low damage, like a harder campier version of diddy kong
My secondary is TL. and he does camp alot. I never said he wasn't good.
just different.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i didn't say that you said he wasn't good

in fact, i acknowledged what you said about his potential

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
fox is pretty underrated.... I got 3 stocked by one on wifi once :( *runs away in shame*
You fought samboner didn't you?

Also Fox is one of those few hand picked characters that perform very well online, (besides Snake, Wolf, Lucario, ROB, Zelda, Sonic, and Jigglypuff), yes, even Jigglypuff performs much better than Kirby online, sad isn't it? )=

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Wow Asdioh, you should make a blog hella hyping that one strategy up without explaining it at all and then keep postponing posting a video of it.

I think I just had a mild stroke.
are you making fun of Seibrik's AT? :p

You fought samboner didn't you?

Also Fox is one of those few hand picked characters that perform very well online, (besides Snake, Wolf, Lucario, ROB, Zelda, Sonic, and Jigglypuff), yes, even Jigglypuff performs much better than Kirby online, sad isn't it? )=
Jigglypuff...is not good on wifi. o_o

I found out that you can make GIFs in GIMP.

=D

TreK

Is "that guy"
Yo
no one cares, but I intend to second Kirby <3
So expect me to spam... hmm lurk here a little in the hope I get decent soon enough to contribute somehow and not only suck people's knowledge and tricks ._.
I use PSA so if you want data stuff I can have some cool info somewhat easily, without needing to be any good at Kirby lol. Just ask away, but there are some stuff like how long does an animation end I can't get through PSA...

Well, what I mean is...
HAAAIIIII !

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I think we discovered Seibrik's AT before anyone else did. Remember Fast Fall Rock? I'm sure nobody would had notice that tech could be used for more than one character and move at the time.

Jigglypuff...is not good on wifi. o_o
Bull****, her fast air mobility is very useful on wifi. Her only problem is to aim right with her attacks since input lag is there. If you master that, than yes, Jigglypuff is on the top of the list of characters that do well when you play. I know, I played her and faced people that are really good with her online. But that being said, even if she performs well online, she still doesn't do well regardless. =P

I found out that you can make GIFs in GIMP.
Please tell me. I really want to know the secret. T_T

Yo
no one cares, but I intend to second Kirby <3
So expect me to spam... hmm lurk here a little in the hope I get decent soon enough to contribute somehow and not only suck people's knowledge and tricks ._.
I use PSA so if you want data stuff I can have some cool info somewhat easily, without needing to be any good at Kirby lol. Just ask away, but there are some stuff like how long does an animation end I can't get through PSA...

Well, what I mean is...
HAAAIIIII !
But we do care. =P

But yea, feel free to ask questions, give out your thoughts, etc. I'm sure it will be useful for the Super Tough Pink Puff. =)

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
:O

What kind of things can you find? Hitbox shapes, grab boxes, frame data...? Before I ask anything I just want to know what the possibilities are... And Welcome to the Kirby community, where the real good Kirbies are probably not heard of!

I went to a tourney today with 64 peeps. I got beaten by my friend that mains MK that has been the only one to beat me in tourneys recently. This tourney had a 5min stock match time limit, and he timed me out by aircamping me on top of battlefield's platforms. ****... ZSS almost beat him next match, but he also timed me out by running around and tornado'ing...

A1lion835

Smash Champion
So, liek, tripz. Tomorrowz. Almost noez internetz accessz, and I wontz haz myz computerz.

I went to a tourney today with 64 peeps. I got beaten by my friend that mains MK that has been the only one to beat me in tourneys recently. This tourney had a 5min stock match time limit, and he timed me out by aircamping me on top of battlefield's platforms. You were at Genesis and lost to Dojo?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I just noticed that a lot of the old posters here...don't really post here as much anymore. =X It's a shame really.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
I just noticed that a lot of the old posters here...don't really post here as much anymore. =X It's a shame really.
I was about to say "I just realized Kawaii Bunny doesn't post here" and then saw your title...

Also, since I don't think you've actually responded to me saying this, you need to edit the OP to the correct thing while I'm gone.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
The OP to what thread? The matchup thread?

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I quoted Kewkky and said he is the best aggressive Kirby ever.
Thank you! And, uhh... Genesis and lost to Dojo? o_o I wish I was at Genesis... And it was a tourney I went to today. :o

Tomorrow there's yet another tourney, but i'm not going... Hohoho!

A1lion835

Smash Champion
The OP to what thread? The matchup thread?
Yus.

Thank you! And, uhh... Genesis and lost to Dojo? o_o I wish I was at Genesis... And it was a tourney I went to today. :o

Tomorrow there's yet another tourney, but i'm not going... Hohoho!
Don't you remember that? Dojo was on battlefield against someone (I forget who) and timed out the match by aircamping, ledgegrabbed 34 times (limit 50) and a judge wanted to disqualify him for it, even though he didn't break any rules.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Don't you remember that? Dojo was on battlefield against someone (I forget who) and timed out the match by aircamping, ledgegrabbed 34 times (limit 50) and a judge wanted to disqualify him for it, even though he didn't break any rules.
Ah yes, the famed "Dojo vs DEHF"... Well, my loss was pretty crappy, but my friend said that he wouldn't normally do that to me, then promised to buy me a free game as an apology gift... So I win, even if the game says I lost. :D

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
That was Dojo vs. DEHF. I reallllly want that match uploaded. xD Sounds awesome.

I already watch that thread when you're not here. ;x

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I remember a time when people posted in the MU threads and stuff. Now, all of us just spam it up in the Social Thread.

Top Bottom